The bride of vampire nobility (closed)

"Hungry" he said with a smirk before he placed his face between her legs playfully kissing her pussy.

Ariana moaned softly before she smirked at him. Pulling him from her pussy and kisses him. "Mmm well we better feed you then."she said. Clothes began to come off!

Jason smile and kissed her neck as she got naked his hands massaging her every curve. His cock rested between her add cheeks as he kissed her neck.

Ariana moaned softly before smiling at Jason. "Eat up hun."she said. Slipping him in between her legs as she began to grind against his cock. Getting him lubbed up for him to be able to fuck her ass.

He moaned out and kissed her neck grabbing her ass cheeks squeezing them. He kissed down her body kissing both of her glorious breasts. He placed kisses all over each globe massaignand squeezing the other.

Ariana moaned out as her head rolled back. "Mmmm hun...quit teasing."she said. Soon looking to Jason as she bit her bottom lip, as he was lubed up! She was dripping wet as she continued to grind against him.

"Mmmmmhmmm what Hppened to my little wild cat? Did she get tamed by my cock?" He asked teasing her some more.

Ariana smirked up at Jason before pulling him into a hot kiss. "Mmm nope."she said. Shifting as she ended up on his lap, continuing to grind against him. Soon easing him into her ass and slowly began to ride him.

He smiles while grabbing a hand full of her hair and pulling on it while giving her ass a few hard smacks.

Ariana moaned out as she was just loving this! Showing him just how much she was loving this. "Fuck you feel so good."she said. Pulling Jason into a kiss as she continued to ride him.

He moans a bit before grabbing her breasts and roughly kneading them not painfully but rough. He began to pump up.imto her ass as he whispers to her "I bet my wild cat has some claws."

Back