The best ways for women to spank men?

JimAner

Experienced
Ladies, what are the best ways for you to spank your boyfriends or husbands?
1. Do you spank to discipline or for sexual pleasure or both? Are you in a FLR that includes domestic discipline, or do you just like kink?
2. Do you have rituals like making him strip and wait for you or do corner time?
3. Do you use you hand alone or do you use spanking tools?
4. What are your favorite positions? OTK? Spanking bench or chair? on the bed?
5. Any other thoughts?

Men, assuming that you really don't have choice in the matter, you still have preferences.
1. What are the rituals you like best? (My preference is to told to get naked, put out the tools that have been called for, and wait on the spanking bench until she comes in to tie me onto it.)
2. How much clothing do you get to wear during a spanking session?
3. What are your "favorite" tools to be used on your bare bottom?
4. What are your "favorite" positions?
5. Any other thoughts?

Great topic!

My experience is that guys like to be spanked so if you tell them to wash the dishes they’re not going to do it if they think they’ll get spanked as punishment. So if I want him to wash the dishes I’m either going to promise him a spanking that will make him scream into his pillow when he’s done or be with him while he’s doing it with a wooden spoon (it’s labeled as a non-food utensil) and beat him while he’s doing it.

I’ll use my bare hand because I want my skin touching his but I want him satisfied so hairbrushes, canes, whips, make the noise snd give him the intense experience he wants. As for position, try them all!

My experience is that guys like to be spanked so if you tell them to wash the dishes they’re not going to do it if they think they’ll get spanked as punishment. So if I want him to wash the dishes I’m either going to promise him a spanking that will make him scream into his pillow when he’s done or be with him while he’s doing it with a wooden spoon (it’s labeled as a non-food utensil) and beat him while he’s doing it.

I’ll use my bare hand because I want my skin touching his but I want him satisfied so hairbrushes, canes, whips, make the noise snd give him the intense experience he wants. As for position, try them all!

That sounds great. I would love to be spanked. My favorite fantasy is to be spanked either over the knee or bent over a desk.

That sounds great. I would love to be spanked. My favorite fantasy is to be spanked either over the knee or bent over a desk.

Have you asked anyone to spank you like that? Barehanded over the knee is pretty tame way to introduce spanking into your play. Here’s the thing, she knows you want something and really wants to know what it is, don’t maker guess because it’s not helping either of you.

Have you asked anyone to spank you like that? Barehanded over the knee is pretty tame way to introduce spanking into your play. Here’s the thing, she knows you want something and really wants to know what it is, don’t maker guess because it’s not helping either of you.

I think you are probably right, but I am not able to initiate these things. I hinted once but she just gave me a yeah right.

Spanking

I have always enjoyed a spanking. My mother used to spank my when I was out of line as avyoungster. As a teenager I started to get aroused when she would spank me. I always had to pull me shorts down and bend over her knees... it may have become obvious that I was enjoyingvthem ... when she quit and I was aroused with a stiff rising penis..

I still enjoy a good spanking. I usually prefer an open hand but a hair brush can work..
I still prefer to be naked waste down and bent over her knees... (not my mom anymore)
I have become bisexual and enjoy a man spanking me as he fucks me..

My wife has other methods of control over me... she has made me go and get a switch to use on me. She has made me stand naked in a corner... and she likes to make me take a time out in the bathroom if i cum too soon when she has her boyfriend over for a threesome.

All in goof fun!!

Such gentlemen of my acquaintance haven't been into humiliation aspects, so generally it's involved taking a naked man and either laying him over my lap on a bed, cock between my legs, or tying him down. Legs apart so I can play with the delightful soft skin on his inner thighs and balls and all. Nowadays it tends only to happen in a fetish club so there's benches and furniture to use for restraint. Ergonomics are very important!

Start with a hand, sometimes leave it at that (especially if I want to get fucked by them!), or apply a crop, hairbrush (either side), flogger, cane etc to achieve a different type of satisfaction...

Ladies, what are the best ways for you to spank your boyfriends or husbands?
1. Do you spank to discipline or for sexual pleasure or both? Are you in a FLR that includes domestic discipline, or do you just like kink?
2. Do you have rituals like making him strip and wait for you or do corner time?
3. Do you use you hand alone or do you use spanking tools?
4. What are your favorite positions? OTK? Spanking bench or chair? on the bed?
5. Any other thoughts?

Men, assuming that you really don't have choice in the matter, you still have preferences.
1. What are the rituals you like best? (My preference is to told to get naked, put out the tools that have been called for, and wait on the spanking bench until she comes in to tie me onto it.)
2. How much clothing do you get to wear during a spanking session?
3. What are your "favorite" tools to be used on your bare bottom?
4. What are your "favorite" positions?
5. Any other thoughts?
Erotic sensual are usually the best and can get harder as needed

The last time, 3 weeks ago, my 60-year-old professional mistress bent me over and used a strap to the beat of an 11-minute recording of Pomp and Circumstance. Not too hard though....but I did enjoy it.

Bare bottom over the knees is my favorite. However, I am also interested in arms tied overhead, bent over the kitchen counter, hands and knees, on my bakc with knees pulled to ears. I like a belt, hand, crop, wood paddle or kitchen utensils.

Back