The Best Place To Ejaculate

Agree, the further inside the better - if they want a show they can watch it drip out :) if they want to really turn me on they can lick it out:giggle: (rarely happens!)
As for what feels best, this is it. Deep inside. I love the spreading warmth, and the feeling of slipperyness as he pumps it all into me.

And I love to feel and watch it drip/run out of me, so that's an added bonus when he watches with me. Even more of a bonus when he uses his tongue and fingers to lick it out and share it with me.

But I am a cum loving woman as well, so if he wants to cum on my belly or breasts I love (FUCKING LOVE!) that. I like feeling it on my face too sometimes, but only if I can see it afterwards.

I will happily swallow as well, loving when he explodes in my mouth.

There really is no 'wrong' place, although there may be wrong times (on my face/in my hair before we got out to dinner for instance lol).

My preference is inside me, just as deep inside me as we can get it. The whys:

• I’m supposed to get cummed in.
  • The intimacy. He’s putting a part of himself inside me that is mine to keep, and I’ll have the satisfaction of carrying it in me well after receiving it.
  • It feels amazing. My husband cums in several of those long powerful ropes, and I can feel everything when he’s cumming in me. The pulsing and throbbing of his cock. Those jets of sperm splashing against my cervix. The warmth of it squishing up around his cock, coating the walls of my pussy. Feeling him cumming in me can easily send me over the edge as well.
  • We’re not yet ready for another baby so I’m on birth control. Still, I love that we’re trying our very best to get me pregnant, and then relying on my IUD to prevent it from actually happening.
  • Getting cummed in lets me feel so womanly and feminine.
  • I’m one of those who likes the thought that he has marked me as his.
  • It’s such a pleasant thought knowing my other girl parts will soon be teeming with millions of those potent little sperm in search of my egg.

• The intimacy. He’s putting a part of himself inside me that is mine to keep, and I’ll have the satisfaction of carrying it in me well after receiving it.
  • It feels amazing. My husband cums in several of those long powerful ropes, and I can feel everything when he’s cumming in me. The pulsing and throbbing of his cock. Those jets of sperm splashing against my cervix. The warmth of it squishing up around his cock, coating the walls of my pussy. Feeling him cumming in me can easily send me over the edge as well.
  • We’re not yet ready for another baby so I’m on birth control. Still, I love that we’re trying our very best to get me pregnant, and then relying on my IUD to prevent it from actually happening.
  • It’s such a pleasant thought knowing my other girl parts will soon be teeming with millions of those potent little sperm in search of my egg.
Well put !!

Favorite option is on a pretty pair of feet. Second option is on a slightly round, soft belly - hopefully making it pool up in the belly button.

Last edited:
I think every guy should try ejaculating while masturbating underwater. It's such a thrill to see your cum spurt out of your cock and just hang in the water before drifting away.

Definitely! Love all of this.

In the past I have always thought that men prefer to be able to ejaculate in my mouth or cunt rather than pull out at the last second. Recently some guys on Literotica have told me that they prefer to pull out and spray the lady with their sperm. I think it must be some "marking the territory" visual that turns them on.

I have been asking guys that I PM with which they prefer and I am surprised at the various answers. I know it would vary from guy to guy but I am now curious about what MOST of you guys would like best. I have discovered that I love it either way but now I want to get a sense of what MOST guys would prefer and WHY.

I also want to hear from other women about what you prefer and WHY. Please post a comment or PM me.
in my asshole

With one night stands it mostly is my mouth. Tasting them is always nice in the end and not them cumming in a condom.
With partners I have frequently sex and we trust each other I love getting their sperm deep inside me. The feeling of warm cum shooting inside me feels just amazing it is hard to describe but I feel great and loved when they cum in my pussy ☺️

In the past I have always thought that men prefer to be able to ejaculate in my mouth or cunt rather than pull out at the last second. Recently some guys on Literotica have told me that they prefer to pull out and spray the lady with their sperm. I think it must be some "marking the territory" visual that turns them on.

I have been asking guys that I PM with which they prefer and I am surprised at the various answers. I know it would vary from guy to guy but I am now curious about what MOST of you guys would like best. I have discovered that I love it either way but now I want to get a sense of what MOST guys would prefer and WHY.

I also want to hear from other women about what you prefer and WHY. Please post a comment or PM me.
I’m 42 and married so my opinion may not be as current as a 20 year old with more partners. However I will say that when in college and dating ‘back in the day’ I would love to have the guy cum on my breasts (or between them). I liked the close-up view, I preferred no sperm between my legs, and I didn’t want him to plaster my hair when I was not able to wash/shower before going home.

Back