The Bar Maid & The CEO

He was thrusting hard and deep into her. She moaned out closing her eyes. She was stunned when he said the L word to her. “Really? I love you too.” She said looking into his eyes. She kissed him passionately her pussy squeezing his cock hard.

All he can get out was a groan of pleasure as they kiss. His body was getting heavy, but the feeling of her pussy wrapping around his cock was causing his mind to go crazy. He kept going, every thust causing the electricity between them to build until he came again. He wrapped her up in his arms as his nails dug into her skin. His lips pressed against hers his whole body shook as he orgasmed.

She moaned into his mouth as she came on his cock. Her pussy had a vice like grip on his cock. God this felt so good! Right now it felt like they were the only people left off on earth. She only cared about him in that moment. She was feeling so many intense feelings for him. She gripped to his body as their bodies shook together.

What felt like an enterity went by as they held themselves in the shower. Finally he gathered himself and spoke. "I have never had that kind of experience before." As he stands with her in his arms. He turned the water off and helps her out. He grabs a towel and playfully teases her while helping her dry off.

“Me neither.” She said looking into his eyes. The connection and spark was so intense. He helped her get dried off. She kissed him and helped him get dried off too. “I am so happy to be here with you.” She said. She wrapped her arms around him and she kissed him passionately.

Mike's head spun wildly as he and Chantel made there way back to the bed. Her naked body brushing up against as he helped her lay on the bed before passing out with her in his arms.

Mike arose the next morning with a massage headache. The lights burned his eyes as he tried to refocus on the room. He turned to his date and saw her cuddled up against him, wearing nothing but a smile as his arm was wrapped around her. He begins to kiss her neck and shoulders. "Time to get up." He says in a gruff groggy tone as he continues to be affectionate.

She moaned out feeling him kiss at her neck. She was waking up and a little groggy. She heard him say he was time to get up and she groaned. She wriggled around on the bed and slowly began opening her eyes. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. She looked at him. “Hello.” She said stroking his chest softly. She leaned in and kissed his lips.

Her touch caused goosebumps to form on his chest. Seeing her smile eases him as he continued to kiss her. "Let's find some breakfast." He tells her. "Or we can sit here till we dock and try a repeat performance?" he sneaks in with a smile.

She smiled at him as she played with her hair. “I would love another round but I am hungry. You need to feed before I can go another round.” She said with a laugh sitting up in bed naked.

"Alright then." He says as he gathers her clothes for her. "Let's get dressed and rejoin the group." he has a hard time taking his eyes off her as they begin to get ready for the day.

On the top deck laid a buffet of breakfast food. At the table Amanda was chuckling with a few of her guests as Mike and Chantel look over the spread.

She smoothed out her clothes before they went out to were everyone else is. She started making herself a plate of food. She was so hungry after last night.

Mike looked at the shore as he grabbed breakfast. He then found a seat at a table for him and his date and began to eat. He hoped that filling his stomach would get his headache to go away. "You didn't happen to bring aspirin with you?" he asks Chantel before taking a bite of bacon.

She sat down next to him. She crossed her legs looking at him. “No I didn’t because I didn’t plan on having such a crazy night.” She said laughing. She played with her hair eating her food. It was so yummy.

"Damn. I will ask around. If I ask Amanda she will probably give me more of what she gave us last night." he says as he rubs his temples. "No need to go that road again." He chuckles.

"How are you two doing?" Amanda says as she walks over to greet the two. "You guys look like you had a great time." she says as she sits down at their table.

“We are good just feeling rough. We had a lot of fun.” She said. She still felt awkward with Amanda because of the past she had with him. She really hoped that she would have something special with him and she didn’t want this Amanda coming in the way of them. She sipped on her drink and she finished her breakfast. She stroked his arm softly and leaned in and kissed him just to show Amanda he was hers.

"We could use some aspirin." Mike tells Amanda as he eats. Feeling Chantel hand on his arm made him smile.

"Gotya." Amanda replied as she waved for a server to grab a bottle. "You know what's coming up Mike don't you?" Amanda asks as they wait. "Just trying to get a headcount now to make sure I got the room. I bet she would enjoy it immensely."

"I think I'm going to pass this year Amanda." Mike replies as he is handed the bottle.

Chantel wondered what Amanda was on about when she was saying about a headcount and seeing if she had room. She took some of the aspirin and washed it down with some orange juice. Her head was rough.

Mike said he would pass this year and it made her even more curious. She leaned into him. “What is she on about it?” She asked. She wanted to know what they were talking about.

"It's just a crazy party she likes to throw." Mike tells Chantel.

"Just a crazy party." Amanda retort as she pulled her chair closer to Chantel. She leans in and whispers to her. "How would you feel if he bound your hands and teasing your ass with a riding crop?" she asks her. "I know he has looked at you and has fantasized about it."

"That's enough Amanda." Mike said interrupting Amanda story.

Last edited:
Chantel could tell Mike was a little uncomfortable with the topic and he was trying to get away from the topic of what Amanda was on about. Amanda pulled her chair near to Chantel’s. She was so surprised by what Amanda whispered to her. She didn’t know how to respond. She heard Mike telling Amanda enough. Chantel just felt so awkward because of how Amanda was being. She did like the thought of Mike doing that to her but she didn’t like Amanda being all up in their early steps of their relationship.

Chantel got up from her seat and went into the cabin they had been in earlier. She sat on the bed with her head in her hands. She felt awkward with how Amanda was being. Amanda knew a lot about Mike and knew how to bring it up to make Amanda feel awkward. She liked Mike and would be up for some kinky fun but she didn’t want Amanda being the one making them approach that sort of stuff. They were in the early stages of their romance.

Mike watch as Chantel headed back to the cabin. "What the hell Amanda. This is the first real time we gone out. And why you bringing up what I do behind closed doors anyway. If I want to let her in on that I would have."

"No you wouldn't. And it would end the same as the last time. You keeping it a secret and breaking up with her cause you think she won't like it." Amanda scolds him as she gets up. "Just let this one in and you will see she be more then willing to play. Quit being shy and show that side of you. Straight laced you is a a coward. And, this is from experience, you show her that freaky side that I know she will melt and beg for more." Amanda leans in for a hug and a kiss. "Boat docks in two hours. Invite her to the party and have apology sex. In that order. You will see girls like your darker side."

Mike got up and walked back to the room. There he saw Chantel sitting on the bed watching the sea. He knocked to get her attention.

Chantel looked up when she heard the knock she saw Mike. She ran her hand through her hair looking at him. She felt a little awkward because of what happened before she left the table. She crossed her legs and tapped the bed. She wanted him to sit next to her.

“Sorry I left the table. I just don’t like her being so involved and whatever this. I want to learn about you naturally and when you’re read to share. We need to talk about what she said though. What do you like, I really want to know?” She said. She really wanted to get to know him more.

Mike listened to her as she spoke. Hearing that she wanted to know what he liked made him both happy and nervous. If she was up for it, then he would be more then eager to show her. If she was disgusted, then this little romance would die like the rest. "Well I just love sex. Weither its just the same old thing or sometimes I like to spice it up with straps and cuffs and even blindfolds.

“Okay. I think I need you to show me how rough it could get so I know if I want to continue us or not? I don’t want it at that party though I want it just you and me.” She said. She was wanting to see if she really could get into what he wanted or not. She enjoyed rough sex, kinky things and spicing up sex but she needed to see what he wanted so she could make a decision about them carrying on or finishing.

Her intrigue into he kinkier side made him smile. Maybe she is like what Amanda said. "Well I can't show you here, but I have toys at my apartment." he says playfully as he lets his finger trace her knee. "Maybe you could come and see how kinky we can get?"

“Okay. When can we do that?” She said. She was excited to see what he liked and she thought maybe she would like it too. She was hoping to have a lot of fun with him and wanted it as soon as possible.

Back