The Bad Apple ~ A traditional British pub... with a few kinks.

Same, it's a slow day today so I just thought I'd come in for a beer. Didn't expect it to be so empty in here though! *takes a swig of beer* Would you like another drink?

Of course, thank you.

*Nursing my latest drink, warmth in my cheeks, waiting to see where this goes. Dabbing a little spill off of my pink baby doll shirt and my tight fit jeans.*

*smiles again, sitting on a stool beside you, wearing a button up shirt and jeans. I lean in towards you, talking quietly, grinning* I've actually never been here before, but I hear the bar has a bit of a reputation... is it true there's a room where people do crazy sex stuff?

*Pointing in the general direction of the mostly closed doorway.*
Yeah, it's that way. I'm new here too but my friends tell me some wild stories.

Well I think we should check it out... are you feeling brave? *grins and puts a hand on your thigh, sliding it up slowly*

*Eyes your hand sitting on my thigh.*
You don't waste time, do you?
*Finishing my drink I nod and let you lead me to the room of crazed companionship.*

Life's too short to waste time! *smiles, leading you by the hand, opening the door to the room and shutting it behind us* Hmmm looks like there's a lot of fun toys in here... lay down on the table, on your stomach *smiles again, picking up some handcuffs, playing with them*

*Laying face down on a firm, rigged wooden table. The smell of cedar faint in my nostrils, curious as to what's next.*
How many times have you dominated a woman?

I'm pretty new to it, to be honest... *picks up a wooden paddle, flipping it around in my hands, setting it back down* But I've always been curious about it. That's why I'm here. *smiles again, walking over to you, securing your hands to the table with some chained cuffs.* I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go along though *reaches my hand back and slaps your ass hard through your jeans*

Well hopefully you don't mind... I guess you can't do much about it if you do mind though, can you? *reaches underneath you to undo your jeans. I pull them off, tossing them aside. I spank your ass again, giving it a squeeze* And you are to call me master, understand? *grins, spanking your ass again, harder*

Slips into the Inn and smiles, I walk over and pour myself some wine, sipping it slowly. I curl up in a booth and start hammering away at some of my threads.

pokes her head in and half trips through the door balancing her coffee and her laptop...
she tips her coffee to aus and curls up in a chair by the fireplace...

Mornin.

Smiling and stifling a yawn....

Very well this, yes it is afternoon isnt it. I am well and how are you?

Great actually, need to focus. But great.

Help yourself to anything behind the bar. I have yet to find a new barmaid.

Nods holding up her coffee, turning back to her laptop....
As do I

:rose:

seeps back into herself at the pub... Rising in the near dark only the glow of her laptop lighting her way to the switches on the wall. Once the lights were on she made her way round the back of the bar and pinned a note to the notice board. "You have a lovely place here YV!". She started walking in circles till she found what she needed to make herself a sunrise. She made a mess and hunted again for a towel to clean it all back up. Not knowing where to she put the towel now that the mess was clean she folded it up and left it on the end of the bar. She would probably need it again if she made herself another drink. Lazily she crossed back to the chair and the lovely story she was reading.

raises her glass, amused smile on her face

The color doesnt show blood....

narrows her eyes, sips her drink and sets it down...

I suggest you try being polite before your cock is in your tail and I nibble off your ears.

Back