The almost an anagram game

EmilyMiller

Perv of the Impverse
So, the rules are that you have a word or phrase and a second word or phrase is almost an anagram of it (one one or two letters missing or wrong, etc.).

Let me start:

Immaculate and I’m a cumslut.

You’d have to substitute the “e” for an “s” and add a “u” [thanks @djrip]

FWIW I came up with this talking to a Lit friend a few weeks ago. No idea if it’s original or not.

Over to you.

Em

Last edited:
Emily, Have you taken a look at our "Post Office," "Six-Letter Post Office," and "Seven-Letter Post Office" games? Each involves changing one (or two) letters to make a new word. Your proposal is a variant of those, differing in that you seem to allow changing the total number of letters in the word and can use phrases.

Emily, Have you taken a look at our "Post Office," "Six-Letter Post Office," and "Seven-Letter Post Office" games? Each involves changing one (or two) letters to make a new word. Your proposal is a variant of those, differing in that you seem to allow changing the total number of letters in the word and can use phrases.
Is it though?

I mean who can say if this game is similar to yours?

It’s tough?

😂🤣🤪

I’ve never ventured into those. They don’t seem sex-related 🤭.

Em

The others aren't mine. And they are each 'nearly an anagram.' No problem with your game; I simply thought I'd draw your attention to similar games, assuming you liked anagramming or nearly so.
Is it a game.

Your assumption that changing a letter or removing them is just some parlour trick is offensive to me. In fact…

I’m aghast.

😂🤣🤪

(This is so ace).

Maybe you are, but "him, a stag," to be a purist about Anna's granma. And that's no parlor brick.

Back