The Accidental Seduction Of My Father

After some time had passed and Sean could put on a bathing suit without his cock projecting out the top or tenting the side, he ventured outside. Brittany was just coming out of the water, and her suit really was sheer. Her nipples were hard and clearly visible. Her camel toe was pink against the white of her suit. Sean's mouth went slack for a moment, then she begged him for another beer. Sean took the opportunity and went back inside. Her rearranged his swelling cock in his shorts and grabbed a beer. Walking outside again, he handed it to his toned, nearly naked daughter, then turned, walked and dove quietly into the pool, before she got to him more. The water felt good and he swam a few laps lazily. He climbed out of the pool and watched as Brittany turned over, presenting her back and amazingly cute butt to the sun. Sean was getting ready to go inside, when a neighbor walked to his fence.

Sean looked over and waved, "Hey Amy." He walked over to chat. Amy was one of the benefits of living in this house. She was, as his grandfather would have it it, "a looker" and she was looking fine today. Dressed in a bikini top and wrap around skirt, her curves, particularly her DD breasts, were well accented. She leaned over the fence as Sean approached. Sean was in a state of semi-arousal constantly with Brittany home, so she looked doubly good.

"Hey Sean," she purred, "who's your friend?' gesturing towards Brittany.

"Oh," she continued, "Your daughter?"

"Yup," Sean replied, "she's here for the summer."

"I see," she said appraisingly, "hey, I am finally finished with that saw your lent me. Can I return it?"

"Sure," he answered, "we will be here all afternoon."

"Lovely," Amy replied, "I will see you later then." She sauntered off, her hips moving with practiced experience.

Sean was well beyond horny at this point. It seemed like the universe was raining eye candy. He turned back towards Brittany, who was looking his way. He knew his cock was hard again, so took the path of least resistance, and walked back into the house.

Last edited:
Brittany was lost in her own little world of soaking up the sun and drinking her beer when she heard a woman talking over by the fence. She turned her head, her eyes hidden by her sunglasses and saw her dad talking to the neighbor. A female neighbor. Brittany's eyes narrowed as she observed the woman very obviously flirting with her father, and right in front of her! The nerve!

Brittany sat up, and stretched, so the woman could get a good look at her assets compared to her own. She was probably in her early thirties, brunette, had huge natural tits, and a very curvy figure. Whatever. Brittany undid her bun and tossed her hair over her shoulder. Just then the two of them said goodbye with what sounded like a promise for her to come by later. Great.

Her dad went back into the house. "Wait daddy! Where are you going?" Brittany asked, jogging after him. Her bikini was only slightly damp but clung nicely to her curves.

Once she got inside, she went back to the fridge to grab another beer. "Hey are you hungry? I can make us some sandwiches," she offered, opening her beer and taking a drink. She was starting to feel the effects of the beer. "So, who was that, daddy?" she asked, trying to keep the tinge of jealousy out of her voice.

Sean entered the house and heard Brittany following behind him. He didn't want to turn around, as his now semi-permanent erection would have been obvious to her. "Be back in a second honey. I need a bathroom break," he said and continued down the hall to the safety of his bedroom. He slipped out of his wet suit and put on a pair of boxer briefs and cargo shorts. There, that should keep things discreetly hidden.

He emerged into the kitchen to find Brittany standing at the counter, drinking her beer, her sheer suit clinging to her body. He paused, and said, "Sorry honey, yeah, a sandwich would be great." He watched her as she went to the frig began to get stuff out. She bent over and her virgin pussy came into view through her suit. Sean's mouth went dry. He added, "oh, could you please grab a beer while you are in there? She got a beer and set everything down on the counter just opposite him. The air from the frig had obviously chilled her. Brittany's nipples were quite hard and try as he might, Sean could not help but look at them hungrily. She assembled sandwiches, the small movements causing her breasts to sway. This did not help!

He intentionally looked out at the yard, then remembered, "Oh, right, yeah, that was one of my neighbors, Amy. We are a pretty friendly group around here. We all borrow stuff from each other. She needed a saw."

Brittany muttered something, then set the sandwiches down on the table. They both sat down. Sean took a long draw on her beer, then took his sandwich, "thanks baby." "Baby?" he thought, "where did that come from?"

"Yeah I bet she's friendly with you," Brittany muttered to herself. Why was this even bothering her? It's not like this is a guy she is trying to date. It's her father, for gods sakes! C'mon Brittany, get a hold of yourself!

But even as she sat down and began eating with her dad, she couldn't help but check him out occasionally. His chest was very broad, muscular and tanned. For a guy in his early 40s, her daddy was indeed a hottie. She blushed and smiled at him when he called her baby. That felt...good. Too good.

And she wasn't going to let this Amy chick get her hooks into him.

"Mmm that was yummy. I needed that. How was yours, daddy?" Brittany asked him as she cleaned up their plates. She couldn't help but sway her ass slightly more than before, feeling her fathers eyes on her as she walked away from him.

Sean washed down the last bite of sandwich, then replied, "Hit the spot! Thanks honey." She had taken the plates before he could move. As she walked across the kitchen to the sink, her hips swayed seductively. He couldn't help but check her out, the sweet round cheeks of her ass flexing and moving. She was too hot for his own good, he thought.

"Well," he announced, "no sense in putting it off any longer. I need to do a little yard work." He went to the bedroom and put a shirt on, then put some sun screen on his arms and legs. He put a floppy fishing hat on and went out. Brittany looked as though she was going to continue sunning herself. He went to the small shed at the back of the lot and got the pruning sheers and rake. He started lopping off dead growth from the shrubs and trees, then raking underneath. Repeat. After a couple hours, he had done most of the yard. He was covered with sweat and dirt, and feeling a bit grungy. Of course, that was when Amy decided to call.

She had changed into a white bikini top, which contrasted with her tanned skin, and really showed off her deep cleavage. A flower print sarong was tied around her hips, which accentuated her curves. She called out as she approached, "you who, anybody home?"

Sean emerged from the shed, looking like hell, but grinned, "Yeah, but I wouldn't come to close. I am little gamey."

Amy looked him over and smiled, "Your yard looks great. If you ever want to come get dirty in mine..."

Taking the saw, Sean laughed, "I will keep that in mind. I think I am done for today though. Thanks for the saw."

"Thank you! It was just what I needed. I'll see you around," she purred, then turned and walked back to her yard, her hips and skirt swaying. Sean watched her for a minute, then turned back towards the house.

He saw Brittany looking at him strangely. "Yeah, I know, I need a shower," he said, and headed for the outdoor shower. He closed the door and latched it. He peeled his dirty clothes off and sighed as his semi-hard cock was released. He turned on the shower and started scrubbing.

Her father was going to do yard work. Yuck. Brittany, like most teenagers, despised yard work or chores of any kind. She briefly contemplated helping him, but since he didn't mention it, neither did she. So she sprayed herself down with more oil and got on her raft in the pool. She had a good base tan, and expected to be a bronze goddess by the time she returned home in August.

Her dad came out then, and started working. Brittany closed her eyes, the relaxing tingling effects of the beer soothing her. But she kept opening her eyes to watch her daddy work, his muscles flexing, his body sweating. 'Stop watching him, Brittany.' Man it was hot. She jumped in the water to cool off after a bit, then went and retrieved two more beers, one for herself and one for her dad, as well as a tall glass of ice water so he wouldn't get dehydrated.

The afternoon wore on, Brittany getting in and out of the pool so she could make sure to sashay in front of her dad. She wasn't sure what she was doing, and why she was doing it. Must be the beer clouding her mind. She also kept watch for the whore from next door. Maybe she forgot and wouldn't be coming by.

After a bit longer laying out, Brittany decided to go use the restroom and make some iced tea. She went inside, and once she finished in the bathroom and began making the tea, she looked out the window and spotted Amy in the backyard talking to her dad, who was particularly filthy. He looked...sexy. Rugged. Handsome. 'Stop!!'

She made quick work of the tea and went out on the porch to strut around in front of Amy, but she was leaving. Brittany studied her fathers face as he watched her leave. She felt a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach: jealousy. Just then he turned and saw her, and went to take a shower. She gulped as he shut the door and all of his dirty clothes were tossed over the door. He was naked. Less than 10 feet from her.

Brittany took a deep breath, and walked towards the shower, slowly. "Hey, um, daddy. Want me to take your clothes and put them in the laundry room?" she asked, standing right in front of the door to his shower. If she stepped any closer and looked down, she would be able to see all of him. As it was, he was all soapy, and it took all of her willpower not to say something inappropriate like, "may I join you?" So she just bit her lip instead, waiting for him to answer.

Dirty water pooled and splattered around his feet. Sheesh, he was filthy. He had lathered up pretty good, when he heard Brittany's voice from outside the privacy fence. He looked over and saw her feet under the bottom edge of the fence. So close.... He closed his eyes for a second, fighting the temptation to ask her to come in and scrub his back. Images floated through his mind of his sexy daugher shucking her suit and pressing up against him. His cock was way ahead of him, fully hard, pushing more dangerous thoughts into his brain.

Answer her stupid. "Uhh, no honey, I can get them. They are pretty nasty," he managed to say, "but thanks!"

He rinsed himself off and turned the water cold, again. The tension was killing him, to the point he was actaully thinking about taking Amy up on her offer. Finally, he shut the water off and dried off. He wrapped the towel around his waist carefully and stepped out. His clothes were gone, and so was Brittany.

He stepped inside and saw her coming out of the laundry room. He stopped and said, "thanks baby, you didn't have to do that." He leaned over to kiss her cheek, but she turned, and their lips met.

His eyes widened. He finished the kiss and pulled away, mumbling something about getting dressed.

His head spun as he moved towards his bedroom. Gods, what a kiss! Any longer and me would have lost control. His heard pounded as he closed the door behind him. He shook himself. Get a grip! He dressed quickly in another pair of loose shorts and a shirt and went back to the kitchen.

He saw Brittany standing there, having a drink. He looked at her more closely, then whistled, "Oh baby, you are pretty pink. I think you got burnt."

Even though he told her not to, Brittany took his dirty clothes inside. They were really dirty, but she took great pleasure in handling them. One by one she dumped his shirt, shorts, socks, then his underwear into the hamper, staring longingly after the latter article of clothing. She sighed. Maybe she should just go to bed early. She must be sick.

She decided to go see what she could make for dinner. Just as she exited the laundry room, there was her dad, in just a towel again, his hair still wet and his body still damp from the shower. Brittany swallowed hard, and turned to head into the kitchen just as he leaned down to kiss her cheek.

But kissed her on her lips instead.

Brittany froze. Luckily her dad made it a peck because if it had been up to her, she may have attacked him. He smelled sooo good...

'What the hell Brittany!' she'd never yelled at herself so much in one day. She walked into the kitchen and got a tall glass of iced tea and downed it, cooling herself off. Man she felt hot. Surely this wasn't all her dads doing.

The iced tea did little to cool the fire that still burned on her lips from her dads mouth. Try as she might, she replayed the scene over and over in her mind, feeling his full lips on hers again and again. Just then he came back into the kitchen, telling her she looked sun burnt. Well good. That explains the heat. At least it wasn't her dad causing her to feel so hot. Somehow that really didn't make her feel more relieved.

"Oh great. Well I should probably take a shower. I was going to make some dinner first, are you hungry?" She asked, getting a couple of chicken breasts out and seasoning them.

"I am actually, but can wait if you want to get a shower first," he replied. He watched as she started preparing the chicken, her lithe body moving, her young breasts rocking beneath her top. He inwardly shook his head. Most guys would kill to have a young hot woman, in a bikini, cooking them dinner. If it hadn't been his daughter, he would have come up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, and... He shut the thought off. His cock was swelling for the unmpteenth time that day. Fortunately, his shorts were loose. "Anything I can do to help?" he asked. She declined, but he figured he could set the table at least. He moved into the kitchen and started getting plates, etc out. He went back and forth a couple times from kitchen to table. On his second trip, he turned around to find her bent way over looking for something, her toned ass just beckoning to him. More unbidden, nasty thoughts flooding his mind. She stood up and continued cooking. He swallowed and said, "How about I open some wine?"

"Yes that would be perfect, thanks daddy!" That was just what she needed. Some wine to relax her then shower then bed. Should probably use her vibrator before bed too. Get these sexual thoughts about her dad out of her mind! "Um, I'll just take the shower after dinner. I'll probably just crash after that anyways," she said in reply to him about her shower, as he opened the wine bottle with a pop and poured two glasses. She finished getting dinner ready in short order. A tossed salad, dinner rolls, and the baked chicken was a pretty basic dinner, but yummy none the less.

She served the dinner to her dad, racking her brain trying to come up with something to talk about. She took a drink of her wine. Yes, that feels good. She sat down and began eating as he did the same. The sexual tension, at least to her, was thick in the air. She suddenly felt extremely exposed. So she took another drink, finishing the glass and pouring another. The heady sensation of the wine helped to relax her. She got up to get some salad dressing, and as she turned around, she caught her dad looking at her with a different look in his eyes. "What is it, daddy?" Brittany giggled, bouncing back to the table to drink more wine. She really was enjoying her time here with her dad.

He enjoyed dinner and was quite glad for the wine. He was still riveted to his daughter's body, but the wine took some of the guilt he felt away. But he could not keep from looking at her. Her see through bikini was definitely not helping. The suit only accentuated her curves. At one point, she noticed him looking at her ass, and called him on it.

He smiled and deflected, "Oh nothing honey." He took a large gulp of wine. She was smiling and happy. Life was good. When dinner was done, he looked at her, "Thanks for dinner baby, that was great. I will clean up." He got up, not aware that his erection was obvious in his pants.

Brittany blushed at her father's compliment. "I'm glad you liked it. It was only a simple meal. Maybe I'll make something special for you tomorrow," she said softly, watching him stand up. "Oh thanks for cleaning up, I guess I'll take my shower then." Brittany stretched and was about to stand up when she noticed a bulge in her dads pants. She was glued to the seat, watching him shuffle away from the table as he grabbed plates. His pants shifted with his movement, yet the bulge remained. Did he have an erection? Nah....

She stood up then, and leaned in to hug her dad. He turned to face her, and she melted into his embrace, feeling for herself that he did have a hard on! It was pressed into her lower abdomen, but she pretended not to notice. "I...I just want to tell you I love you, daddy. I'm sorry for last year." with that she pecked him on the lips again, grabbed her wine glass and went into the bathroom.

Her heart was racing. He obviously was just as affected by her as she was by him. She shut the door and stripped off her bikini, checking out her tan in the mirror. 'Damn I did get a burn,' she noticed. And of course it was everywhere. Her back, her ass, her legs, breasts... "That sucks!" she pouted. She checked the cabinets and found some aloe Vera after sun lotion. Perfect. She would lather it all over her body after her shower.

His heart was pounding. She had pressed her hot lil body against him and told him she loved him. He was both embarressed and elated and confused. Part of what felt so good was her pressure against his cock. Part was her happiness around him. Part of it was his happiness around her. He finally just gave in to the good feelings and set about cleaning up. In short order, the kitchen was clean. He walked down the hall and heard the shower running. He briefly thought of her, then shook his head and went to his room. He went to the bathroom and shucked off his clothes. He considered a shower, but decided to get one later. He put on a light cotton robe and sat down at his desk to check his email. He had a couple that would ordinarily have intrigued him, both from potential love interests. One was from Amy, thanking him and promising him favors in return. Any other day, these would have pique his interest, but today they were just another note...

Brittany took a long, rather luke warm shower. Her burn wasn't terrible, but it wasn't wonderful either. So much for going to the beach tomorrow. She hadn't remembered to ask her dad yet anyway. Maybe he would take her clothes shopping tomorrow. He was obviously loaded, and she could bring him to the dressing room so he could tell her what looked good on her... The thought made her pussy twitch.

She carefully washed her entire body with her warm vanilla sugar body wash. When she moved the loofah between her legs, she moaned and her hips rocked slightly. Her clit was throbbing. 'God I can't wait to get off over and over with my vibe' she thought. So rinsed off and got out, toweling off her body gingerly.

Once she was dry, she looked at her back, which was the area that was the most burned. Of course, because she couldn't reach it. Maybe she could have her dad put the lotion on her her. Again her pussy reacted favorably. 'Not that, Brit. Just rub the aloe on for you.' After all, he was her father. He took care of her when she was little. It's fine.

Brittany wrapped herself in her towel, clutching it closed over her breasts, grabbed the lotion and walked out into the kitchen. "Where did he go?" she wondered. She went back down the hall to his bedroom. He was in there with the lights off, sitting at his computer. He was only wearing a robe. She gulped, and knocked on his open door.

"Excuse me, daddy? Um, I was wondering if you could help me, uh, put aloe on my sunburn. On my back. I can't reach it." She stood in the doorway, feeling very vulnerable, until he turned around and looked at her.

Without a thought, he automatically said, "sure honey, come on in." It was now dark, so he clicked on the desk lamp and looked at his daughter, standing in the door, dressed in only a towel, naked, except for a towel. He stood up, "Um, ok, why don't you lie down on the bed?" As she moved to the bed, they both realized that she had a towel on over the area that he need to touch. They looked at each other briefly and he laughed, "OK, I have had massages before. I will leave the room. You lie down and cover the parts you don't want massaged with the towel."

He turned and walked towards the door. As he closed it, he fought the temptation to look. She just wanted her back rubbed with aloe. Get a grip.

'Omigod omigod omigod...' He said massage. Brittany's mind was racing as she removed the towel and climbed onto his bed on all fours. She then positioned herself in the center of his bed, which was now made, and folded the towel in half long ways, laying it across her butt with the top just below the beginning of her "crack" so to speak. She lay with her head facing the door, resting her arms next to her body. Her heart was thumping furiously in her chest. 'Just your dad just your dad. Dad dad dad.' she repeated to herself before calling: "Okay, I'm ready for you daddy!"

Sean opened the door, saying in an affected gentle voice, "Welcome to the seaside spa. What services would you like this evening?"

He chuckled, until he really saw Brittney on his bed. She was entirely naked and exposed, except for a strip of towel that covered her butt. The thickness of the towel didn't hide, but accentuated the toned curve of her behind. He immediately regretted having changed into the robe, but there was nothing he could do now.

He sat down on the side of the bed near to her waist, so that she could not see him as well. He took the aloe and dripped some onto her back. Brittany squeaked as the cool gel hit her skin, and he could see goosebumps form on her back. "Oop, sorry baby," he apologized.

He brought his hands to her back and very gently began to rub the aloe around. He followed the muscles and lines of her back, rubbing gently. He dripped more on her neck and did the back of her neck and shoulders. He put more on her back and rubbed her sides, his fingers brushing the bulges of her breasts flattened beneath her. The small of her back was next and he lavished it with tender care, smoothing her skin, right up to the towel.

He stopped. He was clearly enjoying this far too much. His cock was rock hard and starting to drip. He should have said something about being done. Instead, the words that came out of his mouth were, "Do you want me to do your legs?"

Brittany sighed, relaxing into her daddy's bed. He was rubbing and caressing her sensitive sun burned back just right. She felt herself giving in to the sensations that his hands were creating. It felt so good, the wine making her slightly tingly, her inhibitions sliding out the door. She felt her breathing getting heavy, her moans that she had held in at first softly escaping her lips. She kept her eyes closed, truly giving into this special massage from her daddy.

When he rubbed the aloe on her sides, his hands barely touching the sides of her breasts, she moaned a bit louder. She could feel her nether region reacting most favorably to this treatment, once again putting the fact that this is her father out of her mind. His hands worked lower, down her lower back, almost touching her ass...then moving away. She groaned. Why had she placed the towel over her butt?

When he asked about her legs, she could feel her pussy beginning to leak onto her upper thigh. She wanted nothing more than to feel his big, strong hands working over her legs, her ass...

"Mmm...oh yes daddy, that would be wonderful," she murmured, her entire body aching to be touched and treated to the same pleasure as her back had received. Her hand barely moved, pinching the towel with her thumb and forefinger, and moved the towel about an inch so that it exposed her entire legs...all the way up to the curve of her firm butt cheeks.

"Thank you," he breathed before he realized it. He got off the bed and sat down closer to her feet. As he did, he noticed the towel moving slightly.. up. He looked up her long, firm legs and could see her labia glistening in the faint light. Was she wet?

His hand trembled slighty as he focussed and dripped aloe on her right calf. He started to rub it in in long strokes, extending down to her feet. At one point, he rubbed lightly over the soul of her foot. Brittany flinched and giggled, "No tickling!"

As tempted as he was, he said, "Ooops, sorry." He dripped aloe on her left calf and gave it the same treatment. Brittany flinched even more when he came close to her foot, causing him to protest, "Hey, I wasn't even close that time."

He smiled as he turned towards the back of her thighs. He froze. The towel had shifted when she had flinched, and now her rosebud and pussy were in plain view, and she was definitely wet! He dared to inhale more deeply, and her scent met his nose. His cock throbbed in response.

Sean dripped aloe on her right thigh and began to rub it in. His hands roamed up and down, but also to the inside and outside of her legs. In all his strokes, he only went so far, the edge of his hands just an inch from her pussy or the cheeks of her ass. He was sooo close. He was breathing harder now, as he turned to the other leg. The angle made strokes a little trickier. He was really careful. He came so close to that touch which would push them over the edge. He ached to go over that edge, but he couldn't to that to his daughter.

His hand came to rest at the top of her leg. He felt like she could feel his pulse through his hand. He was speechless with want. He softly said, "Anything else honey?"

Last edited:
Brittany was in heaven. Her daddy's hands working the aloe over her legs felt amazing. As a cheerleader and a dancer her muscles really needed this. Then he rubbed over her foot so lightly it caused her to giggle. "Hey no tickling!" he moved up to her thigh then. Brittany began to relax again, yet as his hands crept higher...higher...she felt her pussy dripping even more of her wetness onto her upper thigh. Would he get that close? Would he feel it? Would his hand graze her pussy lips? She held her breath as he got closer and closer...then switched to the other leg. She let her breath out.

Anticipating a repeat tickle, Brittany flinched as soon as he neared her heel. But he didn't touch her foot. She felt the towel shift, and for a split second she thought it slid completely off of her, but it didn't. Not that it mattered at this point. He could more than likely see all of her goodies as it was.

When his hands worked their magic up this leg, inside, outside, inside...her pussy was aching, and on fire. She was sure he could felt the moist heat coming from her. Her breath caught again as his hands were right there...literally centimeters from her pleasure center. He stopped moving, but his hand remained right there. Right beneath her butt cheek. Right next to her...

"Anything else, honey?"

His question caused her to let out her breath, only to begin to pant softly. Anything else. Anything? She wondered how far she could, or should, push the boundaries. The wine buzz made her care less about that fact that this was her dad.

'Why not. Just do it, Brit.'

"Um, that bikini was really sheer. My butt got kinda burned too. If you don't mind...I mean, I know it's kinda weird, but it would really help me if you could rub some aloe in there too...?" She left it up to him, but she put her hand on the towel, and moved it slowly, slowly, so he could stop her if he wanted...

He held his breath as she moved the towel. She wanted him to... He could have stopped her, but his entire being ached for her. Daughter or no daugher, he wanted her. The towel slid away and he exhaled a ragged breath. She was perfect. The toned bubble completed the flawless lines of her body. He could have sat staring at her for hours...

He took up the bottle and squirted aloe onto her right and left cheek. He brought his hand down and touched her hesitantly, then more firmly. He moaned very softly as his hand moved in a circular pattern, covering her cheek and then slid over her hips. He worked his way back, and held his breath as his fingers traced her "cleavage." He worked round her other cheek. She was in fabulous shape, toned and taut. I smoothed the cream onto her hip and worked his way back and down to where her legs met her behind.

His fingers followed a line off aloe that had dripped between her legs. He slid his fingers down and between her legs. Even with the aloe on his fingers, he could feel her wetness. The side of his forefinger brushed against her labia. He stopped. If she didn't want this, she could stil say so.

He softly said, "baby?"

Brittany turned her head so she was face down on her dads comforter, in an attempt to muffle the moans of pure ecstasy escaping from her lips. She could tell her dad was tentative at first touching her bare ass, then he began applying more pressure and really rubbing her good. He must have squeezed a fair amount of aloe as she felt it dripping down to between her legs, some of it softly spilling onto her pussy lips. She was panting now, and biting the comforter to keep from opening her legs and sticking her ass and pussy up in the air, begging for him to touch her there.

But then...she did feel his finger lightly graze her pussy; oh so lightly, she was afraid she imagined it, yet afraid she didn't. She heard him question her with a "baby?" and she moaned loudly into the comforter, her pussy in control of her body and mind now. Her legs spread of their own volition, her back arching ever so slightly, giving her daddy full access to her most private of parts. Both of her hands gripped the comforter on the bed as she turned her head to the side, looking at her father.

"Oh daddy..." she moaned softly.

He shuddered as he watched her body move, opening her thighs to him, and heard her moan. He whispered back, "Oh, my sweet baby..."

His fingers slid over her labia. He moaned at how wet and slick she was. Her body writhed beneath his touch. He moved his fingers up and down, just skimming the surface of her pussy, his daughter's virgin pussy. He wanted to feel every part of her. He slow felt her, gently probing the folds of her labia and mons. He ran a finger up and down her furrow, which had opened to him like a flower at dawn.

He was dazed with lust for her. He stroked her slightly harder, the folds of her lips giving way, touching her opening. He also felt her clit harden beneath him. His fingers were drawn to it, circling it with the lightest of touches. He watched her and listened to her, probed her and repeated those things that made her moan and sigh.

He continued to circle her clit as he watched her grip the sheets hard and go rigid. "cum for me precious baby girl," he breathed. He wanted it. He wanted his daughter to cum.

Gone were the rational thoughts that would tell Brittany that this was wrong. The only thoughts she had were being controlled between her legs.

Her daddy was touching her in all the right places. He began slowly caressing her, the first man to explore her pussy. And he took his time, stroking her and manipulating her until he found all the right things to make her hips thrust and her juices flow. Brittany moaned and mewled and cried out in pleasure. "Oh god...oh daddy..." she moaned as she felt him circling her clit. Her hips were moving in circles, then started humping against his hand as her body rapidly approached an orgasm that was promising to be the best she'd ever had.

Then he was asking her to cum. She gasped at his dirty talk, then exploded into a mind blowing climax. She bucked back against his hand as she came, her back arching, her head facing forward yet away from her dad as she screamed out in pleasure. "Oh my god!!! Oh daddy oh daddy oh daddy oh fuuuuuck Yesssss....."

Back