The 50-Plus Room - for

I had a good day. Long walkie with the dog, then she had a spa day - bath, massage, brushing, and nails. She lives better than I do! 🤣🤣

Good day for you?
Ummm..I can't believe I'm about to say this..but.. looking for a new pet? That day sounds amazing and I'm jealous of a dog. WTF

They are gorgeous! I love this time of year when everything starts blooming. We have cherry blossoms here, as well! 🌸
It was a long haul from our house but well worth it to see them in our nation’s capital. We enjoyed a late lunch in one of DC’s popular dining establishments. We splurged and spared no expense. Might even do it again next year!

All my friends say they want to come back in their next life as my dog! 🤣😅🤣
Mine has a pretty good life too, and he even lets us sleep in his king size bed (kinda have to scrunch up on the edge though because he lays his 60 pound sack of potatoes body horizontal across the bed)

Mine has a pretty good life too, and he even lets us sleep in his king size bed (kinda have to scrunch up on the edge though because he lays his 60 pound sack of potatoes body horizontal across the bed)
Mine is only 12 lbs but somehow, she manages to claim much of the bed! And the blankets! I've found myself freezing, clinging to the edge of the bed with her all rolled up in the blankets! Then she growls at me when I reclaim them! 😅💞😅

Last edited:
I am a 57years young, male, bisexual (gay leaning but open) who would love to connect with others virtually or in real life (san francisco here). peace and love to everyone :)
Welcome, be sure to find the link and follow the crowd as we all traipse over to the new venue.

Kids are all on sr
Print break vacation. We have 3 additional dogs at the house. Trying to walk 4 total dogs is a young person game.

As this thread is inactive, come over to this one:

The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon​

We have moved to this thread. And welcome.

Back