The 17th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Most Influential Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nominate pocketbooklover. Her South Mountain Pack is a great read. It has it all. Laughter, family and such detailed planning that it makes it a joy to lose yourself in the story and imagine yourself in the midst of all of the action.

great new writer

I would like to nominate Yogakay for most influential writer. She has transformed my bedroom moves.

I would like to nominate

I would like to nominate HardDaysknight. His writng is some of the very best I have ever read.

BEST Author 2015

I nominate lovecraft68. I stumbled across his work by accident a couple years ago looking for another story I'd read. I have google to thank!😜 He is, and will continue, to be my favorite author on this site. One of his 2015 stories "Naked Beneath" absolutely floored me. I never felt such hope, love, and yes, sadness, for 2 people I've never met.
Keep writing Lovecraft.
Love, this Canadian fan girl🇨🇦😍😋

Naked Dani for sexiest female character, NakedDan for best author, and The "Volunteer", seventeen part series in Exhibitionist category for best story/series.

Also NakedDan for most influential writer, given that it was his series that got me to register and post stories.

Yogakay nomination

I would like to nominate Yogakay for Most Influential Writer. Her essays are well conceived, constructed and written. She imbues her stories with sensuality and passion that come from her soul.

TheWanderingCat

I would like to nominate TheWanderingCat for consideration as Most Influential Writer 2015.

His 2015 piece "The Girl who must not sing" totally resonated in me, and moved me so much I registered and am now going to nominate and vote on this year awards. His stories so far are non erotic and in a peculiar dimension specific to the author, so I must say it took me by surprise. Very much worth the read though.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1872323&page=bio

I nominate JazCullen

She's been a great influence on my own personal writing and development of skill that I wish to some day publish either here or publicly

Yogakay nomination....

I would like to nominate Yogakay for Most Influential Writer. "Opening Mindy", "Fan Male", "Claiming Ruby" and "Miranda, Wanton Police Officer" are all examples of her extraordinary body of work.

I nominate lovecraft68. I stumbled across his work by accident a couple years ago looking for another story I'd read. I have google to thank!😜 He is, and will continue, to be my favorite author on this site. One of his 2015 stories "Naked Beneath" absolutely floored me. I never felt such hope, love, and yes, sadness, for 2 people I've never met.
Keep writing Lovecraft.
Love, this Canadian fan girl🇨🇦😍😋

Mine's another nomination for Lovecraft68. Influential, passionate, opinionated, and very helpful when asked. A puppy in wolf's clothing. He's most known for one popular category, but has hit out of the park this year with beautiful writing outside that sphere.

most influential writer

I nominate Trahi for Rain Falls and Rain Storms. Great writer with fantastic stories.

Payenbrant is an amazing writer with the talent to create stories in multiple genres. He creates believable characters in sometimes unbelievable situations.

Influential to myself or to society? hmmm

I'll be selfish and nominate DreamCloud this year. His writing style, character development, and creative plots and stories just seem to draw you in and take second notice.

I could have easily nominated 7 or 8 authors due to many different kinds of influence. The decision almost killed me. There are many great authors that submit to this site for free and I just want to thank them for sharing their talent.

PS I thought the note of author self-nomination was rather cheek. Heh Heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back