The 103rd Week of Unflushable Barn Waste!

Kamala Harris rains hell on Trump’s ‘lies’ about border: ‘This is a vanity project for this president

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) scorched President Donald Trump on “The View” for pushing “propaganda” to concoct a phony emergency over immigration.

“This issue is about a vanity project for this president, and it is a problem of his own making,” Harris said. “Listen, when I travel this country, folks have plenty enough problems that they need their president to focus on instead of a wall.”

“By the way, because I was a prosecutor for many years, including the attorney general of California, (and) I specialized on transnational criminal organizations,” she added. “That wall ain’t gonna stop them.”

Trump’s prime-time address could end up being America’s worst nightmare — here’s why

We already know that Trump, a likely agent of the Kremlin who just recently repeated obvious Russian propaganda in support of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979, has shut down the United States government for a third time in a year, while also declaring that he’s happy to keep it shut down for years this time around. His handlers in Moscow have to be thrilled with the perpetual state of disruption.

While Trump says he’s keeping the government closed and threatening to declare an emergency in the name of building his ridiculous wall, it’s also a convenient means for him to engage in a massive power grab as Robert Mueller’s report, along with further indictments and an avalanche of inevitable Democratic House committee investigations, dangle precariously over the president’s garishly painted face.

Impeach, Convict, Execute!​

Just Fucking Wonderful!

GOP sources: Trump aide Stephen Miller writing ‘not coherent’ primetime speech on border wall

White House aide Stephen Miller reportedly has a hand in writing President Donald Trump’s Tuesday primetime address advocating for a wall on the Mexico border.

CNN contributor April Ryan, a White House correspondent, said on Monday that her Republican sources had confirmed that Miller is writing the speech. Miller is known for his role in crafting the president’s controversial travel ban on several majority-Muslim countries.

"This word salad brought to you by Wonder Putz!"

Andrea Mitchell: ‘We are going to have to put Mitch McConnell on a milk carton’ because he’s missing amid shutdown

MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell observed on Tuesday that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) seems to be missing amid a government shutdown and President Donald Trump’s threat to declare a nation emergency over immigration.

“The House has acted [to end the shutdown],” Mitchell told Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) on her Tuesday show. “We’re going to have to put Mitch McConnell on a milk carton soon because nobody has seen the Senate majority leader. Why will he not bring anything to the floor?”

Senior Republican congressman opposes using military funds for border wall

The top Republican on the U.S. House of Representatives Armed Services Committee said on Tuesday he was against using military funds for building a wall President Donald Trump wants to construct on the U.S.-Mexico border.

“I am opposed to using defense dollars for non-defense purposes,” Representative Mac Thornberry told reporters.

:rolleyes:

Conservatives are turning on Trump over his ‘dangerous’ national emergency threat: National Constitution Center CEO

:eek:

Last edited:
Fox News’ Shep Smith interrupts Mitch McConnell’s Senate speech to fact-check him

Fox News’ Shep Smith on Tuesday cut away from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s impassioned argument for Donald Trump’s border wall to fact-check him in real time.

After McConnell claimed he’s optimistic that a “negotiated solution” resulting in a border wall will emerge between Congressional Democrats and Republicans that will pass both the House and the Senate, Smith laid down the law.

“Democrats insist that proposal is not possible,” the host said.

Mitch shows up to find he is not believed!:eek:

‘We have the umbilical cord’: Harvard Law professor explains Don Jr. and Jared Kushner are caught on collusion

In addition to Manafort, senior White House advisor Jared Kushner and Donald Trump, Jr. likely have significant legal exposure after participating in the Trump Tower meeting.

“And it means that the president’s son and the head of the president’s campaign and the president’s son-in-law — all of those people were soliciting help, not just from some random Russian, but from the Kremlin,” he concluded.

“All that’s missing is a bow to tie this whole thing into a knot,” Tribe added. “And I think we are now seeing the structure of a multinational conspiracy to help Donald Trump win the election. “It’s quite profound.”

“It’s profound when you put it like that,” Melber agreed.

Maybe Bob is tieing it right now?:):rolleyes:

‘The president is a dittohead’: MSNBC anchor links Trump’s failure to his listening to Rush Limbaugh

President Donald Trump’s shutdown of the government is because he is a “dittohead,” MSNBC anchor Chris Matthews explained on Tuesday.

The word “dittohead” originated in the 20th century and is a term to describe AM radio listeners who essentially say “ditto” by agreeing with every utterance from Rush Limbaugh.

“Right now, because Rush Limbaugh can get 10 million on a good day to listen to him — he’s a fireball — but that’s 1/3 of 1 percent,” he noted. “What are we talking about?”

“Rush Limbaugh, if he stood for anything besides audience, he would say let’s move on here — this isn’t helping,” Matthews added.

0.33% agree with Rush, an underwhelming minority, or Trumpinistas!:D

Homeland Security counsel was supposed to give report from border visit — but they can’t go because of the shutdown

Oops!:)

President Donald Trump is scheduled to go to the US-Mexico border this week following his address to the nation. Accompanying him was supposed to be the members of the Department of Homeland Security advisory council, but due to Trump’s government shutdown, they can’t attend the trip.

The Daily Beast reported Tuesday that the members of the council were told they could not “conduct business” right now, meaning none of those council members are classified as “essential” staff.

Will Lumpy pay for AF#1 to fly his lard ass down to Texas to posture before his Wall? that doesn't sound very essential?:eek:

DC Water board debates whether they can cut off White House service after Trump admin misses payment

The District of Columbia’s Water authority board debated whether they can shut off water to the White House after the federal government missed its quarterly payment due to the president’s border wall shutdown.

WAMU, American University’s NPR station, reported Tuesday that DC Water officials noted during their first meeting of 2019 that they received an email from the Treasury Department announcing it won’t be paying for $5 million of the federal government’s $16.5 million water bill.

Do it,do it,DO IT! :D

When Lumpy can't flush after he Tweets, he'll get a sense of what the Nation is smelling!:D

Senator predicts a scary outcome if Trump’s gets ‘his way’ on the border wall

On Tuesday, CNN’s Anderson Cooper’s panel warned that President Donald Trump is setting a dangerous precedent that must be stopped.

Sen. Angus King (I-ME) said that Trump is not really interested in the wall as much as he wants to get his way. Trump has held the government “hostage” in an effort to get funding and support for his border wall from Congress.

Lumpy Dumpling, "If I don't get my Wall, I'll shoot the Rethuglicans right in the head!"

Do it, do it, DO IT!:D:D:D

Jared Kushner scrambling behind the scenes to prevent Republicans from ‘defecting’ on Trump’s wall demands: CNN

As the federal government shutdown President Donald Trump called for unless he can get funding for his proposed border wall drags on, aide Jared Kushner has been sent to Congress to lobby Republicans for staying the course, CNN reporter Manu Raju revealed Tuesday.

Jared Kushner believes they can “flip” a Democratic senator to support the wall, Raju reports, so that Trump can claim there is “bipartisan” support for it.

No Liebermans, No Liebermans! Defectors shall be primaried to Hell!:mad:

Trump’s 7 most outrageous lies in his border ‘crisis’ address

Lumpy sticks to the script in a fact free rambling spew.

Was he drugged to keep him on script?

Also

Kellyanne Conway’s husband ruthlessly mocks Trump’s address in epic Twitter rant

‘Pointless’: Trump privately dismissed his own address strategy to news executives before his speech

“Privately, Mr. Trump dismissed his own new strategy as pointless,” the Times reported. “In an off-the-record lunch with television anchors hours before the address, he made clear in blunt terms that he was not inclined to give the speech or go to Texas, but was talked into it by advisers, according to two people briefed on the discussion who asked not to be identified sharing details.”

“It’s not going to change a damn thing, but I’m still doing it,” Trump said according to one person in the room.

The Times said that the scheduled trip to the border the president has planned this week is nothing more than a photo opportunity.

“‘But,’ he added, gesturing at his communications aides, Bill Shine, Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kellyanne Conway, ‘these people behind you say it’s worth it,’” the Times quoted.

I'm almost certain some of them are fine people.:D

Last edited:
The White House tried to stop Republicans from defecting on border wall — and failed

The White House tried — and apparently failed — to stop House Republicans from defecting on Donald Trump’s border wall by joining their Democratic colleagues in voting to reopen the government without wall funding.

Eight Republicans ended up breaking ranks and voting with Democrats Wednesday, including two — Reps. Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-WA) and Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) — who’d voted against the Democratic spending bill the week prior.

Though the government shutdown over Trump’s wall has dominated headlines for weeks and led to a million federal employees going without pay, the president’s 2020 reelection campaign fundraised off his Tuesday address.

House Repub's are feeling the pressure and begin to act sane!:eek:

Lindsey Graham swore he wanted to negotiate with Democrats — but he didn’t invite them to his meeting

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) met with some Senate Republicans along with White House aide Jared Kushner in a border-wall meeting Wednesday.

In a speech earlier, Graham announced that he wanted to work with Democrats to help end the government shutdown. Unfortunately, the attempt didn’t go well, however.
SPONSORED

According to McClatchy reporter Emma Dumain, Graham left his own meeting saying it was just Republicans who attended. When asked why Democrats didn’t attend, Graham admitted, because “I didn’t invite them.”

One of the Republicans attending was Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK). She announced Tuesday evening that she is willing to vote to open the government and discuss the immigration package later. She makes one of three Republican willing to break ranks in the Senate, enough to pass the bill, but not enough to overturn President Donald Trump’s veto.

Senate is a deliberative body, still. Though some Repug's are starting to fold.:D

House passes bill that would end shutdown, but Senate unlikely to take it up

The U.S. House of Representatives on Wednesday passed legislation to end a partial shutdown of the Treasury Department and some other agencies, but without any money for President Donald Trump’s border wall.

By a vote of 240-188 along mostly partisan lines, the House passed the bill and sent it to the Republican-controlled Senate as part of Democrats’ latest strategy to end partial government shutdowns at many federal agencies that began on Dec. 22. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has not indicated a willingness to bring the bill up for a vote.

Mitch is afraid that if the bill passes the Senate and Trump vetos it, that he will be the one Trump blames!:rolleyes:

WATCH: Trump rages at reporter for pointing out he did nothing on the wall for two years

President Donald Trump on Wednesday lashed out at CNN reporter Jeremy Diamond after he asked the president why the situation on the southern border has only become a “national emergency” since the Democrats won back the House of Representatives.

Diamond, however, countered that Trump has now been president for two years and has still not secured funding for his supposed top priority, even when Republicans ran both chambers of Congress.

“Look, look, you can all play cute,” Trump angrily replied. “And I’d say 80 percent of you are in passive coordination with the opposition party!”

If the news hounds were "80% Demonrats," surely they would just ignore Lumpy's drivel and let him be a footnote in the story of the decline of Rethuglican majority. That would drive Lumpy even further insane!

GOP operative begs Trump to stop associating himself with ‘galactically stupid people

On CNN Friday, Republican operative Scott Jennings urged the rest of the party, including President Donald Trump to denounce King and to support a primary challenger to him.

“This bozo shows up now and again and ruins it,” Jennings said, about the Republican party’s efforts to be seen as more inclusive and mainstream. “I want them to ostracize him,” he added.

Conservative belittles ‘depressed’ Lindsey Graham for being a suck-up to ‘unhinged Trump and crackpot Fox News’ hosts

In a brutally blunt column for the Washington Post, conservative renegade Jennifer Rubin didn’t have an ounce of sympathy for Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) who recently whined that the whole government shutdown/Trump wall imbroglio has left him feeling “depressed.”

According to Rubin, it’s time for Graham and his GOP brethren to step up and do their jobs and go around President Trump.

Getting back to Republicans — and the ineffectual Graham — doing their jobs, Rubin wrote: “What Graham and the rest of his colleagues cannot do is simultaneously enable an unhinged, authoritarian president and uphold their oaths of office. And what they surely should not do is facilitate or encourage Trump to usurp the power of the purse.”

:rolleyes:

‘I don’t need this!’: Donald Trump complains to Sean Hannity about not going to Florida amidst shutdown

President Donald Trump complained about the sacrifices he’s made over the standoff promoted by his demand that the federal government remain closed until he can secure funding for his proposed border wall in an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Thursday.

“I don’t need this!” Trump said. “Look, I could have done something a lot easier, I could have enjoyed myself. I haven’t left the White House because I’m waiting for [Democrats] to come over in a long time. You know that.”

“I stayed at the White House during Christmas, I stayed at the White House at New’s Year’s,” he said. “My family, I told them: Stay in Florida and enjoy yourselves.”

Trump complained that “it’s about politics.”

“It’s about the 2020 campaign,” he said. “Democrats aren’t feeling too good about it.”

Nancy is shaking in her boots!:rolleyes:

Her designer boots, I might add. And, my goodness, wouldn't Melanie love to have those boots?

Back