Thanksgiving shenanigans

Rob_Royale

with cheese
I remember when I was a boy in the 70s/80s, big holidays celebrated with family often involved the family splitting up all over the house, after the big meal. Sometimes the men would go for a walk afterward or disappear into the basement to shoot pool. The ladies would end up in the living room or on the porch. Under the big tree out back, or talking about a project in the garage. The kids would be "encouraged" to spend the evening upstairs playing. With the family spread out thusly, I figure it would be very easy for a couple to split off into a bedroom for a little dalliance.

As a guy with three (yes, three) mothers-in-law, the SIL/MIL dynamic has always been very enticing. My FIL was married three times and had a child with each. My wife is the eldest and she lived part-time with each stepmom and we're still close with all. Don't feel bad for me, they are all terrific ladies. I got pretty lucky.

"Rob, would you come in here and help me grab something from the bedroom closet? It's bulky and up high, it won't take a minute," Daisy asked me.

"Sure, Mom, whatever you need." I smiled knowingly. Her look told me she needed some help, but it didn't require my height, so much as my length. It was a game we'd been playing for a while. She led me into the bedroom and I closed and locked the door behind us.

She opened the closet door and stepped in. It was jam-packed with her extensive wardrobe. She walked to the far wall and stopped, with both hands on the wall. She shivered as my hands slid around her body to cup her breasts. She moaned but I wasn't worried, the yards of clothes muffled the sound very well. She unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor. I reached around to slide my fingers beneath the gusset of her panties. I was unsurprised to find her wet.

I unzipped my dress pants and pulled out my rock-hard cock. I pressed it into her ass and whispered in her ear. "Are you ready Mama?"

She ground her ass back into me. "Yes, baby. Always," she whispered breathlessly.

Okay, guys, add your Thanksgiving family debauchery, to this thread, but please mind Lit rules on posting.

It can go either towards all family orgy, or kind of comedy when various incestous couples sneakily fucks hiding from the others.

Or like it was in another threat, the incestous sex is so normal to the family, that in one corner of the room the men talks about football, in another the women shares baking recipes, and in yet another a brother fucks his sister when she licks her foul-mounthed cousin's pussy.

It can go either towards all family orgy, or kind of comedy when various incestous couples sneakily fucks hiding from the others.

Or like it was in another threat, the incestous sex is so normal to the family, that in one corner of the room the men talks about football, in another the women shares baking recipes, and in yet another a brother fucks his sister when she licks her foul-mounthed cousin's pussy.
Good old days..

I suppose I should start by saying that not all the world celebrates 'Thanksgiving'... in fact, many of us give thanks that we got rid of a boatload of pious religious zealots back in the C17th...

Be that as it may, a house-wide dispersal of family members, particularly if a largish house and not such a large family, could lead to all kinds of possibilities. I have it in mind that an aunt-uncle couple from the other side of the world comes to pay a rare visit on such an occasion... and they make an instant impression on the assembled nephews and nieces...

My family was at the first official Thanksgiving, and at the time, it was a VERY good thing. Sure we traded musket balls with the Redcoats not long after that, but what the heck; it's been over 400 years and we are still trading shots with the tea drinkers, whether it be with 5 foot smoke-poles of yesteryear, or words online! :)

For my family it was a kids table, an adults table, and then afterwards deer hunting for the boys and men. Sometimes the girls or wives too.

I am NOT into censorship, so people can write whatever pleases them, including incest stories, it is just not really my preferred kind or erotic writing. But if I was, Thanksgiving might be a good transition to start a great incest story that was plausible.

My family was at the first official Thanksgiving, and at the time, it was a VERY good thing. Sure we traded musket balls with the Redcoats not long after that, but what the heck; it's been over 400 years and we are still trading shots with the tea drinkers, whether it be with 5 foot smoke-poles of yesteryear, or words online! :)

For my family it was a kids table, an adults table, and then afterwards deer hunting for the boys and men. Sometimes the girls or wives too.

I am NOT into censorship, so people can write whatever pleases them, including incest stories, it is just not really my preferred kind or erotic writing. But if I was, Thanksgiving might be a good transition to start a great incest story that was plausible.

Yes, true. What many people here seem unable to do though is distinguish between two sets of things: 1. the writing and the publishing processes 2. imaginative fiction and real life.

Indeed you can write whatever you want.. and then either keep it for your own interest or share it with others privately. Different publishing websites like Lit. however have their own rules about what they will and won't accept, so as regards having it seen by a wider public that teensy fact has to be born in mind.

In discussions on SI about plot outlines, similarly the site owners have the last word about subjects for debate. All totally fine and beyond objection.

What I find unacceptable is the reaction of some people to imaginative ideas being expressed - taking these as in some way a description of actual facts or even an encouragement or incitement. You can imagine how much poorer the world of fiction would be if such censorship were actually permitted.

'Slight Argument on the Orient Express' comes to mind...

the incestous sex is so normal to the family

But if I was, Thanksgiving might be a good transition to start a great incest story that was plausible.

These remind me of a kernel of an idea I got from another thread. I can't remember what said thread was called, but it was essentially a group of people writing comments about shenaningans where the family knows a brother and sister are fucking.

But here's the idea: the brother and sister are already fucking and it's a rare occasion where they're both home from college and have an opportunity for some alone time. The sister was teasing him all throughout the dinner and afterwards she went to do... something and the brother corners her, having had enough and needing a release. As they're going at it, their family wonders where they went and the dad finds them together. At first, he's rightfully shocked. But then he remembers how everyone has said how happy his children have been seeming and realises it's because they've been together, so doesn't flip his shit. Eventually the mother finds out and is a lot more angry, but eventually begrudgingly accepts it.

It obviously needs more fleshing out, but the basics are there.

Yes, true. What many people here seem unable to do though is distinguish between two sets of things: 1. the writing and the publishing processes 2. imaginative fiction and real life.

Indeed you can write whatever you want.. and then either keep it for your own interest or share it with others privately. Different publishing websites like Lit. however have their own rules about what they will and won't accept, so as regards having it seen by a wider public that teensy fact has to be born in mind.

In discussions on SI about plot outlines, similarly the site owners have the last word about subjects for debate. All totally fine and beyond objection.

What I find unacceptable is the reaction of some people to imaginative ideas being expressed - taking these as in some way a description of actual facts or even an encouragement or incitement. You can imagine how much poorer the world of fiction would be if such censorship were actually permitted.

'Slight Argument on the Orient Express' comes to mind...
I understand what you are saying, and fully agree wholeheartedly.

I am probably one of the few people on here who had my Literotica Stories challenged in a court of law. I ultimately won, but even my own lawyer was so stupid that he said, “if you write it, it means you want to do that stuff”. Needless to say, he was fired and I got a new attorney. One of the greatest philanthropist’s of Maine is Steven King, and yet look at some of his creative novels. Myself; I have never been in a major fight in my life, yet often write about murders in my fictional mainstream novels. So, the notion you ‘want what you write about is so wrong, on so many levels.

One of the first rules of writing is to BE BOLD! I once hesitated, but finally wrote a mainstream, published novel that included Nyotaimori, which is the Japanese practice of eating food of a naked-displayed woman. These are novels 80 year olds read, and one contacted me and said she loved the story! My wife loves Femme Fetale novels, not because she is aggressive, but because she loves to read an imagine what she is not in real life.

I encourage every writer to be bold, because for most readers, reading is an escape from reality. While we write for ourselves, we also write for an audience!

Certain platforms negate certain topics of course, like non-consent is allowed on here, but I would NEVER include that sort of scene in a mainstream, published novel; that is just NOT printable, although Literotica has rules that exclude some other topics. There are other platforms that allow that though. Even for me, I have had some story ideas that I will not write. For instance, a Gokkun type story I thought of, that while publishable on Literotica, it is too much for me to ever write.

Thank you for the reminder though @LiverpoolMaster , I will do a gut-check before I reproach any story-idea on here to make sure I am advising and not censoring other writers.

Wait WHAT?
Yep EXACTLY what I wrote, sadly enough!

It happens more than you think on this site. Its why the owners have a page set up just for law enforcement and frequently asked questions Law Enforcment has.

Mine went further than that; it was debated in court!

(Just for the record, it had NOTHING to do with Underage, Incest, or even non-consent type stories, it had to do with wife-sharing stories).

Yep EXACTLY what I wrote, sadly enough!

It happens more than you think on this site. Its why the owners have a page set up just for law enforcement and frequently asked questions Law Enforcment has.

Mine went further than that; it was debated in court!

(Just for the record, it had NOTHING to do with Underage, Incest, or even non-consent type stories, it had to do with wife-sharing stories).
But what was the accusation?

But what was the accusation?
Not fit to have custody of my daughter during a divorce.

My stories on Literotica were brought up as proof that wife-sharing meant I could not provide a stable home for my daughter. This was about all she had since I have never drank, smoked, ever did any drugs, or even gambled. This was my second divorce. In my first marriage, we did wife-share, or was a poly-marriage, or open-marriage, or whatever you want to call it. My Lit stories were "proof" I would continue in that lifestyle after this second divorce...

Ultimately I won. But somewhere, in the deep dark halls of records in a New Hampshire courthouse, there is official records of the Literotica website and some wife sharing stories of mine. (The stories cited were fictional wife-sharing stories, although in real-life my first wife and I had a very open-marriage).

You'd have thought that by now, centuries after imagination was first consigned to publicly-available print, people (and particularly lawyers) would be used to the idea that a dream world is just that - something which has only ever existed in the mind as speculation and musing.

I think your courtroom episode and, more generally, the scenario of challenging the right of writers to publish their dream world, speaks to two things:

1. How very keen many people are to have their thinking imposed on that of others

2. The utter, crass stupidity of some. The inability to understand this basic concept truly beggars belief.

Regarding the lawyers point, possibly I am forgetting here the overriding chase-the-buck priority in all matters.

Back