Texas bi/bi-curious Married Guys

Looking tops or bottoms in Austin...I live south and can host.
Hi there, married guy in Austin here! I am 64 yrs, 6' tall, 215 lbs, average looking guy. What are you looking for? Flings, regular guy etc.? What are your measurements and do you have a lots of experience? Married? Top , bottom? How hung?

Mike

I'm just an average guy about 30 miles east of Waco.
I'm very bi, I've had several encounters...mostly with CDs (some with me dressed).
I've tried both top and bottom. Depends on the mood as to wichone I prefer.
I really enjoy oral, giving if I'm CDing, receiving if not.
I'd like to try a MMM threesome - done the MMF, MFF thing
What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet?
Does your wife know? NO
Hi there, Mike here. I read you post and wanted to find out more about what your into and if your attached like me. I am a married Hispanic guy, 64 yrs, 6' tall, 214 lbs, brown eyes and hair with touch of silver, 6.5" cut. I'm in Cedar Park.

Hi there, married guy on the dl in Cedar Park. I'm Hispanic, 64 yrs, 6' tall, 215 lbs, dad bod and average looking. Tell me about yourself and what you have done and what you are interested in trying.
Mike

512 austin area wants to try male / male jo or bj
Hi there, married guy on the dl in Cedar Park. I'm Hispanic, 64 yrs, 6' tall, 215 lbs, dad bod and average looking. Tell me about yourself and what you have done and what you are interested in trying.
Mike

Hello,

I'm a sub, bi-married male in Houston, Tx. who enjoys bi mmf. My wife doesn't know.

I like to crossdress wearing gartered stockings, a wig & short skirt with nothing on underneath but my completely shaved ass, balls & cock.

I've had 3 bi mmf sessions over the years.

I would love to have scenario based mmf sessions & make pics of the fun.

Bottoming, rimming, sucking cock, eating shaved pussy & ass & 69ing turn me on among other things.

I love getting my shaved ass, cock, balls & ass rimmed, licked, sucked & swalliowed

Hello,

I'm a sub, bi-married male in Houston, Tx. who enjoys bi mmf. My wife doesn't know.

I like to crossdress wearing gartered stockings, a wig & short skirt with nothing on underneath but my completely shaved ass, balls & my 6 inch cock.

I've had 3 bi mmf sessions over the years. Lots of sucking & fucking...

I would love to have scenario based mmf sessions & make pics of the fun.

Getting dominated by a couple, bottoming, rimming, sucking cock, eating shaved pussy & ass & 69ing turn me on among other things.

I love getting my shaved ass, cock, balls & ass rimmed, licked, sucked & swalliowed.

Last edited:
bisexual guy from Texas

hello im bisexual and im looking for someone to hook up with on a regular basis and i want to find someone who i can have regular sex with but on the DL. i dont want anyone knowing im bisexual unless im fucking him... meaning his cock is inside me and we are as open as we can be about it. im into all sorts of guys and hope to find one in Texas even if i have to travel to him or he trAVEL to me, we can make it work. im 5ft 9intall brown hair green eyes average body mixed race hispanic and white.... i have had previous experience with men and i love men who i can party with and play with, usually i didnt get to do everything i wanted so im looking for the guy who is going to be with me to do everything i want to do as a couple of guys would do who have the freedom to explore all the possible things i can do with a guy. no one is going to know how much i love to suck a guys cock except for the next guy who i can make my regular and one and only man. so that includes doing things together and i dont really want to be so close in public. just appear as a friendship but really have a mutual friendship where the two of us go somewhere and we fuck, suck, stroke, rub, kiss, and of course anything else we want to do.
Tell me about yourself. Age, experience, married? How big hung? Location?
Mike

Hi;

I've been married for quite a long time. Live in grand prairie, texas and am hopelessly bi.

I don't consider myself a top or a bottom, but enjoy both positions. I can be a top and take control of things with the right submissive or I can be very submissive myself and worship someone's cock and balls.

I really enjoy men who dress up in woman's stockings, panties and bra's. I enjoy the total shaved look. This really turns me on to the point of dripping pre-cum.

There are so many bi-curious guys on here, but nobody ever is real in meeting each other. Shame.
Reading your description of what you like made my cock throb & my shaved balls ache. I love wearing gartered stockings with a short skirt. I don't have any panties though. I usually have nothing on under my skirt, just my completely shaved balls, ass & cock.

Can’t believe there’s not another Lit guy in the DFW area that is hung and doesn’t want a willing mouth to drain him regularly.

Looking tops or bottoms in Austin...I live south and can host.
Hi there, smileyouronnow here. Tell me about yourself and what you are looking for. I am a married Hispanic bi guy on the DL. Like to find a top-ish married exceptionally tested clean guy like myself who is above average hung for regular meets in Austin.

North Texas been off for a while and ready to get back in practice.

Been off of work?
Texas is a very large state. So saying you're North Texas could be somewhat far from me.
Are you bi or gay?
Most of us on here are bi, at least with this particular thread.

Hi there, smileyouronnow here. Tell me about yourself and what you are looking for. I am a married Hispanic bi guy on the DL. Like to find a top-ish married exceptionally tested clean guy like myself who is above average hung for regular meets in Austin.
NW Austin here, love to meet either of you.

Sound
No....It's a fantasy.........
Sounds like she might be as reserved as my wife. My ex-wife was a swim suit model who was very bisexual and turned on to the idea of seeing me with a guy sexually. In fact she tried to match me up with a few of the male models she knew were bi that worked with her in shoots.

She was always getting lots of attention from men and women. One day she brought home a female model who was very hot! She told me she brought her home for us to play with. She would do this with or without me and leaned in and passionately french kissed her right there.

A month later she moved in with us. We lived as a triad couple and did everything we all could think of sexually. They even would bring home more bisexual model and throw parties with naked models (men and women) all around the house, hot tub and pool. 90% women and 10% guys. All the guys invited were always bi. She very much was turned on to bi men and women.

She is the one that got me to experiment with guys and gals at the same time and eventually alone with a guy so the girls could enjoy the show.

We started by going out to alternative clubs where everyone was bisexual. That opened her eyes to the possibilities.

We divorced after 11 yrs and i remained single for about 4-5 years to experiment on my own which i did a little with some our bisexual model friends and made new friends as well.

Now i'm married to a very conservative woman. Go figure. She wasn't that conservative when we started though. Now i'm here and on Silver Daddies.com chatting with other married men in my situation.

Back