Texas bi/bi-curious Married Guys

Etx?

Hey elamib, I think I'm your guy. Hi, I'm a bi married guy. Been married going on 14 yrs. I also love wearing panties, panty hose, camisoles, and all sorts of womens clothing. I have a good assortment of different styles and colors of panties. I would love to dress up for you or anybody else that would love to join in.
To answer willies questions.
I have been with another man before and I have also had a woman use a strap-on with me as well. I have tried a few things...but right now my most occuring fantasy is to be fucked by a guy while I was dressed in my panties and panty hose or with a french maid outfit on or with a full body panty hose set.
I have been on top before but truth be known I prefer to be the bottom. Another fantasy is to have a guy friend who doesn't really care to suck another guys dick, but at the same time loves to have me as his personal bitch. A bitch that will suck his dick and bend over and let him fuck my hot ass any time he is in the mood.

Does my wife know....sort of....I have told her that I have been with a guy before but she doesn't know that I still look for someone else like me to be with.

Oh, and one last thing....I love to swallow.....and feel hot cum all over my ass...

Oh, yes....I do live in the great state of Texas. I'm actually in East Texas about half way between DFW and Houston.

Where in East Tx?

Woodlands

Anyone up for safe play in north houston? BiMWM vers and looking to bottom for the second time it has been years.

North of San Antonio

I've given oral a couple of times.

I am mostly into oral and would love to suck several guys at once.

Wife does not know.

Who are you? (Not your real name, of course!) I am MindFrame, a 31 year old metalhead security guard.
Where are you? Houston, TX
Do you have much experience? I have had my share of guys, I have had 3 boyfriends and one male lover. I fucked all of them in various ways.
What have you tried? Fucking, oral, mutual masturbation, role play.
What do you like? ALL OF IT!!! I love to suck dick, I pride myself on this.
What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet? A she-male, and letting my lover cum in my ass or on my face.
Does your wife know? She knows about my past relationships, and she knows I miss my last true love. But I am faithful, regardless of desires.

(this is all just my gay side, none of my straight accolades are mentioned)

35 bi staying in the dallas area on monday and may have a little free time monday night. will be in hotel and unable to travel but would love to meet and suck someone clean/sane :devil:

corpus christi

live in corpus Christi looking for a guy that like to wear panties like I do. we can chat and see where it goes.

Bi-curious married in DFW

Haven't been on here in a long time...I am in the Ft. Worth area. Married, and bi-curious. Not sure what I would be willing to do and what I would not. I have had one experience of giving another guy a hand job and having it reciprocated, but that was 15 years ago. Wife has no clue, and need to keep it that way. Would love to at least talk with someone about this if interested.

Georgetown area, have some experience, oral & bottom, PM me and let's see what develops. Wife does not know and discretion as must.

Hey guys 55 yo attached white male , 6'185, . My gf and I have done mmf 6 times with bi guys . I have have had a few solo adventures, tried top and bottom had big fun with both . Medium experience over all . In Houston .

South of Houston

54 yo love to cross dress and play. I've done some mutual Jo and sucking. I'm incredibly turned by other CDs. I also like Lycra and minimal swim wear. Would love to meet up with some of the pantie lovers here.

54 yo love to cross dress and play. I've done some mutual Jo and sucking. I'm incredibly turned by other CDs. I also like Lycra and minimal swim wear. Would love to meet up with some of the pantie lovers here.

A lot of hotness in here!

Hello

Hello! Bi married male 54. Many interests and even more bad habits.

Once the student now the teacher. Houston, Texas 77079.

NW Houston

MWM in NW Houston (think 290/Beltway 8 area) who can only 'play' on Friday Evenings for about 1 1/2 hours. Can't host and won't do anything anal, but love to suck to completion. Someone who wants to trade BJs and can host would be ideal. Wife doesn't know so discretion is expected and assured.

If you live within about 5-8 miles of that intersection, PM me and we'll go from there.

Pflugerville - Bi married guy...wife travels every other week for a couple of days...daytimes best for giving and receiving...

home on leave 34 Married here till jan 6...always up for chat or something..pm me

ready to explore again

Bi-curious, previously experienced, looking for discreet jerk and suck. In Pflugerville area. Chat first and take it from there. In relationship and prefer the same for mutually assured discretion and privacy.

I am a married bisexual total bottom who lives in Cleveland, Texas. I can only entertain at homeand available Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9 until 6. Monday & Tuesday I am available from 1 until 8. I am a total bottom due to ED, but I love to give oral and will attempt deep throat (it's been awhile since I did that). I also like to give analingus. I have been bi since I was about 21 & I am 65 now, so I've some experience. I weigh about 300 lbs. but am still fairly active. Contact me if interested.

Back