Tell Us 3 Things About You

I am an excellent cook but most nights I have cereal for dinner cause if I work all day I sure don't want to cook
If I am going out to eat I want Italian or Mexican, no chains
I love craft beer, good tequila and good bourbon, I love all the other alcohol too just not as much as those three

1. I think I have more coffee then blood in my bloodstream - that’s ok, right? I’m helplessly addicted.

2. Music is my passion, and you’ll just have to accept that I believe I have better taste in music then you.

3. I work too much, but that’s ok with me.

I enjoy hoppy, citrusy IPA's, stout, whiskey and red wine, probably too much and have to watch myself.
I've always worked predominantly with women, both as a colleague and manager and thrive in this environment
I have a quirky, irreverent sense of humour and think I am keeping a straight face when telling stories, but my eyes always give me away.

1. I can get hurt like everyone else in a relationship.
2. Rather than let the hurt fester and possibly grow into anger, I like to address it as soon as I can, especially when it involves a relationship I never want to end.
3. After the hurt is addressed, in a loving way, I go on feeling like the relationship is even stronger than before. That which doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

3 things about me..
1.) I used to be painfully shy
2.) I didn't learn how to get myself off until I was 23 yrs old
3.) I was an athlete.... varsity volleyball and travel softball

2. Music is my passion, and you’ll just have to accept that I believe I have better taste in music then you.
What if….based on your PFP…I believe our music tastes are on par?

(The Fillmore, Denver, Sept ‘07, with Richard Swift (RIP) opening)

1. I love to cook and bake and have really gotten into Mediterranean cooking lately.
2. I am a music junkie and have been collecting records since I was a teenager.
3. I approach the world with humor and am really drawn towards people who have a great sense of humor.

1. I like quirky socks and they match my tops frequently.
2. I have favorite pens I won’t allow my employees to use.
3. I think Winter’s only purpose is to get rid of bugs for a few months and provide good citrus choices.

1. Some of the people I work with are a bit afraid of me. They give me what I need promptly and fully :D

2. I have cussed while reporting to my managers and senior directors and they think it's a riot :D :D

3. Anyone who mistreats my assistant in anyway has to deal with me and I get very cold and it's not pleasant and I make no apologies in that :)

I've been engaged a few times but never married, (my choice.)
I love reading.
I love Dragons

Last edited:
1. Some of the people I work with are a bit afraid of me. They give me what I need promptly and fully :D

2. I have cussed while reporting to my managers and senior directors and they think it's a riot :D :D

3. Anyone who mistreats my assistant in anyway has to deal with me and I get very cold and it's not pleasant and I make no apologies in that :)
That a good manager, so many are not good

My first answer was a bit boring so here it goes again:

1) I am married to a lovely, kind, slutty woman
2) I am an avid NASCAR fan
3) I collect art from Africa

1) I own more shirts than t-shirts (seemingly only just noticed I have a shirt-buying habit)
2) I understand 4 languages to varying levels, speak 1
3) I spend the most time on here at the times when I should be working.

1) I work at a very public job, but I'm really not a people person. I do so much better online.
2) I'm too selfish when it comes to my time. I need to learn to allow my schedule some flexibility to accommodate others when they're in need.
3) I watch Pro Wrestling
Also a pro wrestling fan

1. I love erotic literature
2. I won the 4th grade spelling bee
3. I lost my virginity to my boss in a hotel meeting room on top of a conference room table

Back