Tell them what you think of them-good or bad II

Just an observation.

train-wrecks-accidents-8.jpg

No. You don't have to like me. I annoy many. It's a gift. Put me on iggy as I have you. Maybe put a clue into your blank profile so I could use pink or blue.

I think you just tolerate me...I won't be knocking on your door anymore. :heart:

I am happyhappysmiley for you & how your life is coming up all flowerygushymushy. Where's the new tat????

That's not true. I lurve you. You can knock on my door anytime you want.

please keep knocking. Then again...I never locked the door anyway, so just mosey on in and then we can chat a bit more.

It was fun while it lasted (understatement)
I guess I wasn' t your cup of tea :kiss:

I can't seem to get enough of you
If I' m dreaming don't pinch me

You are so funny. I love laughing with you

You drive me insane!

You are a nutjob.

You are always a sweetheart

You always make me laugh!

You make my heart smile.

So do you.

You're funneh.

So are you.

I would love to make you giggle! :devil:

You're such a sweetheart. I totally want to grope your bosom, but I just don't know if you would go for that.

I am quite fond of you, and I don't get scared. Just sayin. ;)

Dude, where have you been. You're going to lose your title of Flirt King if you continue to be MIA. :D

You, yes you. You are always in my thoughts. I miss you terribly sweet one. :kiss::kiss:

Are you fucking kidding me? What an ass you are.

OOooooh, you have my attention now :devil:

Of course you're smart and witty and enigmatic, consummate lenguaje Lothario, I just wish I didn't always feel so unworthy, and Nancy Drew was never on my reading list, Lolita perhaps.

There are those of you who always make me laugh...that's a good thing!

There are those of you that always make me smirk, that's an in the know thing!

Then there's the Asshats...no comment required.

LOL So you're missing someone flirting with you?

I've missed you.

You were a bad boy on my Facebook. ;)

I saw what you posted.

Last edited:
I hope im no ass hat. My ass is rather big and hats only generally come in smaller sizes.

I know you don't believe this and assume I'm lying, and itshows in your PMs but timing is everything. And on 8 hours, timing always fucks us. I didn't really realise at the time and it upsets me that I possibly won't get to know you better, but we have to deal with realities,

Of all the well behaved lit people I've met over 15 years, you're the one I most wish was corruptible. And you're probably the least corruptible, sadly.

And you. You. Where did you go? Young but old beyond your years.

I always thought you were a dirty, lying, psychotic whore...now I know for sure.

It sucks that real life eats up so much time...I miss you! :kiss:

Ho! I got a spot in my basement all picked out for you. ;)

Back