Tell me your secrets

I lost my virginity...

when I was 15. To a married woman on my street. I delivered papers to her house.

Pretty much every part of my life is a secret... So, rather than write a lengthy autobiography on this board, I'll just say that the public world sees only a face I offer, and my family also only sees what I choose to share. The truth that lies beneath all of that is utterly unknown to all, and likely will remain so for a very long time.

when I was 15. To a married woman on my street. I delivered papers to her house.

Oh wow!

Pretty much every part of my life is a secret... So, rather than write a lengthy autobiography on this board, I'll just say that the public world sees only a face I offer, and my family also only sees what I choose to share. The truth that lies beneath all of that is utterly unknown to all, and likely will remain so for a very long time.

Can you offer me a glimpse? I'm intrigued.

Just sent you a PM, enjoy

Thank you.

You know you got my PM cherry, right?

I did...thanks for another titillating story..Keep them coming! :kiss:

I think I'm gonna like it here.

I am glad to hear that. This thread has been very eye opening and I have received many great secrets/fantasies/desires...all told from great perspectives.

And for the record...even though I have been asked to give some up, not a single secret has been shared or passed along, they have truly been safe with me.

secret secretions

so many secrets in my life. Most of them unfulfilled. Starts with me being here at all. . .

I'm an older, stable, masculine kind of guy, on the surface. That's so far from the "real" me, inside.. . :rose:

Last edited:
so many secrets in my life. Most of them unfulfilled. Starts with me being here at all. . .

I'm an older, stable, masculine kind of guy, on the surface. That's so far from the "real" me, inside.. . :rose:

PM if you feel you can share these thoughts more deeply. :)

Dreaming of being seduced at a spring garden party. Mature sexy and well groomed, dressed in a flowing dress showing lots of leg and smooth cleavage. Smiles, slight brushes with her hand and lots of undressing with the eyes. A move to a quiet place, secluded but not safe. She is daring, teasing and provocative.

"Lets go, I need you"

...quiet place, secluded but not safe...

"Lets go, I need you"[/QUOTE]

Let's stay and see how we might satisfy our needs..."

Come on, Dear, give it to us.

Love your picture. Are you familiar with the saying (more or less) sexy is using a feather, kinky is using the entire bird?

secret

I secretly love to here my wife talk about her dreams of her sleeping with
other men and woman I find it so hot when she tells me.

Dreaming of being seduced at a spring garden party. Mature sexy and well groomed, dressed in a flowing dress showing lots of leg and smooth cleavage. Smiles, slight brushes with her hand and lots of undressing with the eyes. A move to a quiet place, secluded but not safe. She is daring, teasing and provocative.

"Lets go, I need you"
You're getting better with your writing. :)

I secretly love to here my wife talk about her dreams of her sleeping with
other men and woman I find it so hot when she tells me.

Very hot!

...quiet place, secluded but not safe...

"Lets go, I need you"

Let's stay and see how we might satisfy our needs..."

Come on, Dear, give it to us.[/QUOTE]

She hesitates when I pose the question but her decison is quick. Her hand clasps mine and pulls me into the big warm solarium ajoining the lawn. The guests are busy and nobody notices us slip into the hot room. She knows this place and guides us to a small office set amoungst the green foliage at the back of the room. She spins on her 4 inch heels, a little breathless but glowing in the warmth of the sun filled room. Facing me her arms circle my shoulders and our lips finally meet....

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. Feel free to send me those secrets!:kiss::rose:

Back