Tell me your secrets

I had great fun today as I listened to her voice in my ear, she was tugging on her nipples and fingering herself I was jerking my cock. We both had a nice release!

Sounds like a hot phone session!

That was quite intriguing.
My best friend's mom introduced me to sex while I was in high school. Mrs. B will always be my first and most remembered lover of my life. She was very gentle with me knowing she was my first and every thing we did together was amazing.

My secret for today..I want to be fucked hard, but no chance of that happening until much later if at all.

it's going to be a long day and I will probably pass out from exhaustion before any sex can happen. Sigh.

You work too hard.

My secret for today..I want to be fucked hard, but no chance of that happening until much later if at all.

it's going to be a long day and I will probably pass out from exhaustion before any sex can happen. Sigh.
I don't suppose a few naughty pm's would help? :p

You work too hard.

It's more of a lack of time more than too much work.

I don't suppose a few naughty pm's would help? :p

Not so much...I prefer the real thing.:)

I think we are more nervous about our kids finding out than our spouses...

That sort of thing never happens to me!:(

My best friend's mom introduced me to sex while I was in high school. Mrs. B will always be my first and most remembered lover of my life. She was very gentle with me knowing she was my first and every thing we did together was amazing.

That's hot!

I work at a university. There are two different seniors I advise who I can tell have crushes on me. They will graduate in a few weeks. I would not hesitate to pound either one of them at that point even though I'm 16 years older. Not much of a secret, just felt good to type.

I work at a university. There are two different seniors I advise who I can tell have crushes on me. They will graduate in a few weeks. I would not hesitate to pound either one of them at that point even though I'm 16 years older. Not much of a secret, just felt good to type.

Sounds very sexy. Have you ever done that before? I've had that fantasy in reverse.

.... I would not hesitate to pound either one of them at that point even though I'm 16 years older. Not much of a secret, just felt good to type.

"to pound" - verb, meaning to enjoy gentle, loving, sexual intercourse with a happy, loving, willing,
sexual partner ...after many nice long walks on the beach and sweetly holding hands in the city parks.

Was I close? Even a little bit close? ;=)

"to pound" - verb, meaning to enjoy gentle, loving, sexual intercourse with a happy, loving, willing,
sexual partner ...after many nice long walks on the beach and sweetly holding hands in the city parks.

That's exaclty how I read it! :D

Yes, only more like wild animals.

How can I tell my secrets to a complete stranger? Do you trust strangers when it comes to keeping your secrets?

:devil:

Interesting

How can I tell my secrets to a complete stranger? Do you trust strangers when it comes to keeping your secrets?

:devil:

I guess the complete strangers could tell other complete strangers about your secret and that would be embarrassing because you are a complete stranger or anonymous to them. So your secret would get out and I suppose one day at a bar someone could bring up that they heard about how some stranger did....and then describe your secret. You would have to leave the bar and then they would know that was your secret. Makes sense.

ES

I guess the complete strangers could tell other complete strangers about your secret and that would be embarrassing because you are a complete stranger or anonymous to them. So your secret would get out and I suppose one day at a bar someone could bring up that they heard about how some stranger did....and then describe your secret. You would have to leave the bar and then they would know that was your secret. Makes sense.

ES

http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF9TEuIXG21WYopwpd3zKB348I-QSxs7XJYPBXZRd0G_QIMW_z4g

Back