Tell me your secrets

I fantasize all the time about being taken against my will and then having my body ravaged in ways that should embarrass me. Sometimes I imagine it happening with more than one man. Is there something wrong with me?
No nothing wrong. Just need to be in control of the situation. Or have someone you trust in control. I would be like giving up yourself.

Good luck finding this.

I fantasize all the time about being taken against my will and then having my body ravaged in ways that should embarrass me. Sometimes I imagine it happening with more than one man. Is there something wrong with me?

I would LOVE that! Nothing at all wrong with you!:D

tea I would love to help especially after seeing your profile pics Mmm a slice of heaven!!

Thanks! I think the element of danger and having to give in is what makes it so exciting. Even good girls want to be naughty, sometimes very, very naughty and the anonymous, being taken kind of sex allows for that to happen without guilt or other trappings of society.

Just once in my life I'd love to go to a nude beach or nudist club. My latest secret.

Just once in my life I'd love to go to a nude beach or nudist club. My latest secret.

If there were one within driving distance to my house, I would visit it frequently. I used to work close by to one and I never went. I could kick myself for that now.

If there were one within driving distance to my house, I would visit it frequently. I used to work close by to one and I never went. I could kick myself for that now.
Closest one to me is a couple hours away. However I'm terribly shy clothed let alone nude.

It's so good to know that I'm not the only one that has these fantasies. I've always been embarrassed about them.

Nothing at all,it's your fantasy and if it turns you on good for you........and no need to feel embarrassed either.

It's so good to know that I'm not the only one that has these fantasies. I've always been embarrassed about them.

That's exactly why I love this thread. So many people think they are alone in their thoughts, fantasies and experiences, but you would be surprised how many common themes there are.

My secret fantasy is for me to be at a hotel and enjoying a soak in the hot tub and an attractive couple decides to enjoy the water as well. They are clearly into each other and she is wearing a bikini. They begin to giggle, and she can tell that I've noticed his hands moving over her legs under the water. She slowly shifts so that I am within reach and as her man is bringing her close to an orgasm, she has reached out (secretly) to me to stroke my cock. As he kisses her, she winks at me and motions for me to be silent. The closer she gets to cumming, and the harder he works for her, she strokes me faster and faster. Finally I cum and she is delighted because her man was never the wiser. I wink at her, mouth a "thankyou" and leave the hot tub to them. :devil:

I would love to have sex with my wife in front of someone. She is beautiful and can be amazingly sexy, when she wants. I've brought it up and she came hard and fast thinking about it. I don't think I am ready to do it, but it is hot to think about.

I would love to have sex with my wife in front of someone. She is beautiful and can be amazingly sexy, when she wants. I've brought it up and she came hard and fast thinking about it. I don't think I am ready to do it, but it is hot to think about.

i think that would be the easiest to obtain.. mines similar but at a nudist colony

My fantasy involves a woman who wants to be 'taken". I want to tie her hands behind her back, force her to suck my cock, then pick her up by her shoulders, bend her over the side of the bed, force my hard cock into her wet pussy and fuck her like an animal while I pull her hair hard. After she cries out and cums all over my hard cock, I will empty my balls into her wet pussy. I will untie her hands and leave her there panting on the bed with my cum oozing out of her pussy.

Finally made those tasty bloody mary's I was craving. You missed out! :p

Dayum!!! I certainly had my share of alcoholic beverages this weekend and not one bloody mary!!! I knew I was forgetting something!! grrrrrrrr

My fantasy involves a woman who wants to be 'taken". I want to tie her hands behind her back, force her to suck my cock, then pick her up by her shoulders, bend her over the side of the bed, force my hard cock into her wet pussy and fuck her like an animal while I pull her hair hard. After she cries out and cums all over my hard cock, I will empty my balls into her wet pussy. I will untie her hands and leave her there panting on the bed with my cum oozing out of her pussy.

I fantasize about that happening to me at a mall or local dive bar.

Dayum!!! I certainly had my share of alcoholic beverages this weekend and not one bloody mary!!! I knew I was forgetting something!! grrrrrrrr

I didn't make mine spicy enough the first time.

I fantasise about meeting a woman, I met over the internet, at a hotel and taking a room. Hardly any words spoken. When we get to our room, I sit on the side of the bed and she bends over my knee for me to spank. I spank her clothed then I slowly strip her. I spank not only her bottom but her tits and her pussy. The latter being more sensual. I turn her over on all fours and take her from behind and deliver some more fine smacks. Then we curl up and chat.

I am seeing a common theme here of a bunch of us wanting to have some kinky sex with people we just meet. There is something to be said for being able to let go and not be judged for what we want and need. So many of us have significant others who don't get or want to see that side of us.

Back