Tell Me Again ...

kurrginatorX

Literotica Guru
The purpose of this thread is for posters to take a very short story and "Literotica-ize" it, that is to say, add sex, innuendo, etc. to an otherwise clean tale. I hope to see a lot of contributions here.

The Things We Do For Love (Adapted from O. Henry's "The Gift of the Magi")

Richard Goldenrod had the most beautiful penis anyone could ever hope to have. By chance, his next door neighbor had walked in on Richard masturbating one day. She took one look at his dick--its ten-inch length, its sizeable girth, its light tan color with a head that looked like a plum--and she fainted dead away. Upon awakening, she begged Richard to fuck her. As she removed her panties, though, Richard's cock went from full hard-on to a sad, flaccid thing in a matter of seconds, for he could never see himself fucking a pussy as sickeningly hairy as the one that stared him in the face at this moment, and he told her so. This did not deter her in the least, however. She latched onto his cock and begged to fuck or suck it, getting so close as to actually wrap her mouth around it, but Richard broke free and booted her ass out the door, but that did not keep her from telling others what she had seen.

She told all her friends, family, and neighbors just how gloriously beautiful Richard's cock was, and soon women were approaching him or knocking on his door all hours of the day. However, much the same way he did with his neighbor, Richard refused them all. No, not all the pussies he encountered were hairy, unkempt beasts. Some were actually shaved or had cute little designs just above the clit, but they all had one thing in common: They were just as ugly as they could be, and Richard, though still a virgin, was holding out for the one pussy that he felt deserved his exquisite cock.

Luciana Lipps really never had much going for herself. She was what some termed a "Sally Plain-Jane," meaning that she was cute or even mildly attractive, but no sexy beauty queen like most of the women in the city. Still, there was one thing that Luciana possessed that all her friends and acquaintances were completely jealous over, and that was the most magnificent labia any woman had ever been gifted with. Any person who saw Luciana's labia immediately wanted to eat her pussy, and to this point in her life, though not a lesbian, she had allowed all her female friends to do just that. She must have had her pussy eaten a thousand times over, and there were no signs that any of her friends were tiring of the experience. Still, Luciana wanted something more. She wanted a cock between her legs. She was, after all, still a virgin, and at twenty-eight years old she knew her time was drawing nigh.

As luck would have it, Richard was sitting in a bar one night when Luciana walked in. She noticed the man sitting alone. He looked so sad and pathetic that she couldn't help but to offer some comfort. She asked to sit at his table and he agreed. He even held the chair for her, and once Luciana was seated, she asked, "So, what has a nice looking man like you drowning his sorrows tonight?"

Richard laughed, then said, "Are you sure you want to hear this?" Luciana said she did, so Richard told her, "I'm a virgin, and I have an amazing cock, probably the most amazing cock there ever was, and I don't think I'm being superficial or even a narcissist by thinking it deserves only the most beautiful pussy this world has to offer."

"Oh?" Luciana questioned, a bit surprised. "I'm in the same predicament. I have the most gorgeous labia any person could ever hope to see, and I feel my pussy deserves only the most amazing cock ever."

Richard looked up at this announcement. "Your kidding."

"No," she said. "Look under the table." Richard bent down while Luciana spread her legs and lifted her dress. When he returned his gaze to hers, he had the look of having just experienced the most life-altering epiphany ever. "See. I told you."

"I have a place a few blocks from here," Richard told her.

"Not so fast," Luciana said to him. "I showed you mine, now show me yours."

Richard unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then drew his magnificent cock out. Luciana took one look and fell to her knees. She wanted to suck it right there in the bar. "No," Richard said to her. "My place."

They practically ran the two-and-a-half blocks to his place, and once inside, they stripped off all their clothing and immediately fell into a sixty-nine, and inside of two minutes both were coming like they had never come before. Luciana immediately turned and impaled herself on Richard's still-swollen cock and the two officially lost their virginity to one another. Afterwards, as they lay in one another's arms, Richard said, "Marry me."

"Really?"

"Why not?" Richard asked. "Today is the twenty-third, so we'll wait till after Christmas and do it on New Years Day."

Without hesitation, Luciana said, "Yes. I will," and they kissed to seal the deal. "There's just one thing you need to know, though. I'm broke. I owe so much money to different people that it will take me a couple of years to pay them off."

"That's something else we have in common then, because I barely make enough to cover my bills. I hate to say this, but I doubt I will even be able to buy you a Christmas present."

"You are my present, and I still want to marry you," Luciana said. Richard smiled at this, then he and Luciana held each other tightly and drifted off to sleep.

The following day, Richard and Luciana went their separate ways. Though damn near penniless, each wanted to procure for the other a Christmas present, something to show their love and affection for the other. On the north side of town, Richard entered a curio shop and looked around. He came to an immediate stop when he saw a set of Labia Frames. They were highly ornate, made of silver with red and green jade encrusted throughout. He knew this would be the perfect gift for Luciana, but he couldn't afford the two hundred dollars they would set him back.

On the east side of town, Luciana entered an apothecary and almost immediately came upon a jar of Penis Polish. She knew without hesitation that Richard's penis deserved this finely crafted varnish, but where would she ever get the $150.00 with which to purchase it?

That night, over a humble dinner of roasted turkey necks and carrots, Richard announced, "I know we kind of agreed that we wouldn't worry about presents this year, but I saw this and just had to buy it for you." He passed her a smartly-wrapped gift, the sight of which made Luciana smile.

"Believe it or not, I did the same for you," she said as she passed him a paper bag with the words "Farquad's Apothecary" etched on the front. As Richard smiled and accepted the bag, Luciana said, "Let's open them at the same time. On three. One … Two … Three!" and they both tore into their presents.

Richard held his gift up, and a cold chill ran through his body.

Luciana held hers up, and the smile immediately faltered from her face.

"Don't … Don't you like it?" Richard asked as Luciana held the Labia Frames aloft.

"I do," Luciana answered, "but, it's just that I sold my labia to buy you the Penis Polish." Richard began to laugh, low and slow at first, but it grew and grew until it filled the entirety of the apartment complex. "What?" Luciana finally asked.

"I sold my penis to buy you the Labia Frames," he told her.

The two eunuchs laughed together, finished their dinner, and spent the remainder of their sexless lives together.

The End

Back