Talia's campus fun (closed)

She loved being lost in the music as they danced. The coach simply nodded to the others and kept letting it transition from one song to the other and simply let her dance as others will take a break and others will join in and they just let Talia dance.

The Dean walked in hearing that she had been seen on campus and suspected he knew where she would be and was happy to see he was right.

This is where our girl is truly untouchable and alive isn't she?

Rick looked at the Dean

Yes it is sir, she is incredible when she is here like this, isn’t she

The Dean winked at him and gave him a pat on the back

I think we both know she is pretty incredible all of the time

Listen Rick, I enjoy beautiful women as well

Rick was mesmerized as was everyone, the Dean even cleared his throat a handful of times

She was so sexy, burning, completely lost in character, enveloped in her element

It is awkward to watch someone you love, someone you are so intimate with display that level of intimacy with others

Rick was human, he was turned on, jealous and engrossed and frightened all at the same time

Did he lose part of her here, or was she his more than ever?

He simply watched and enjoyed ....until he heard the Dean

Son, it looks like she may not need your support any longer?

Dr Blackwind's voice spoke up behind them with the ever present level of command and presence as the dean jumped briefly scared to death.

I wouldn't say that just yet as her therapist.

Could you please make some noise when you walk. I swear you are going to give half the faculty heart attacks? So you are her therapist now... umm. Okay...

The dean calmed some talking to her

Rick's heart had sunk at the Dean's statement, and in his heart he knew it wasn't true

But watching that performance, it was a hard argument to make

Just as he was about to refute him, he heard Dr. Blackwind Thank God!

This was so much better coming from her, he decided to stay quiet and let the beautiful and persuasive Doctor speak

If your daughter has that big of an issue with the professor taking such good care of a student in need I would offer that this speaks volumes of personal issues that she should address before continuing her demands of marriage as such issues would cause a strained at best marriage without the trust and support and compassion that young professor clearly is capable of offering. I can assure you that it would make her most distrusting and manipulative and neurotic concerning him eventually teaching at all if she has such strong insecurities? I would be happy to talk to her or if I frighten her too much I can recommend and refer her to some other therapists that I trust?

Dr Blackwind glanced down to the stage briefly then back to the Dean awaiting what he had to say about her observations and offer.

The Dean would have loved to have objected, defended his daughter, but the words were not there

He had seen many manipulative aspects over the last year, things he had hated and tried to forget

Maybe you have a point, and no one is saying that what Rick is doing her isn't commendable. Trust me, it has been noticed by the academic oversight committee.

I would love to have Samantha work with you, but I don't see that happening of her free will. However, a referral would be welcome, and I will make sure she goes to see them.

Dr Blackwind writes down a number and name and hands it to him.

I would trust Dr Harrin could deal with her she grew up in an overly manipulative family and knows tricks Samantha probably never dreamed of for getting around manipulative people. Just call and find out when her days off base are. She works with families on the nearby marine base.

Her attention moving back to Talia as she made her way over to them.

Practice is over she didn't want to work on any of the couples routines just yet for me. She agrees with the concept of little steps so day after tomorrow as usual for practice. Dr Blackwind I would like to try to attend at least your class tomorrow before or after we talk again

Rick listened, there was definitely a greater sense of confidence

Just a few short hours ago, he had heard doubt and reluctance, now there was none

Dr. Blackwind, should I join her tomorrow? Or would you prefer to meet with her alone?

He turned to Talia, wondering if she was wanting to go home quite yet?

I leave that up to her. She will decide if she wants you present.

With that, she nodded and shook hands with them and walked away. Talia just nodded and said hello to the Dean and looking to Rick. She sort of wanted to go home and she wanted to go out dancing but she really just didn't know.

So ready to go?

He stepped forward and took her by the hand and they started to walk out

So....you looked amazing out there

I know I can't do it like that, but let's go home and clean up

Than if you want to go out, even go dancing, I'd love to take you...or we can go home and pick up carryout and just relax

I am in it with you, whatever it is that you want or need

She shrugged.

We could try to go out dancing maybe

She didn't seem all that enthused, but Rick figured it was the idea of crowds, not dancing with him, so he put on his best spin

That sounds fun, I love dancing with my beautiful girl

Can I take you to dinner first, even dress up a bit?

Where?

She tensed a little at dressing up to go out to eat.

We... We could yeah.

Then getting mad at herself.

Why am I still feeling like this I hate this!!

It's a process lover, Dr. Blackwind said it would be...

You were out the night it happened...it is natural that might make you tense....

But he is not here anymore...I am, and I plan to stay

We can do whatever you are comfortable with though...maybe even park again

He teased and gave her a wink as he took her arm to walk

She smiled at his tease and wink and shrugged.

We can try to go out to eat just nowhere near where I was then okay?

She snuggled close once they were away from campus.

He held her, and soon they were home, cleaning up

He knew she loved greek food, and made a reservation at the new part of town, far away from where she had been attacked

But walking distance to a few dance clubs, depending on what mood she was in when they finished

He looked forward to getting a bit dressed up, she took his breath away when she wanted to

She chose a pair of slacks and a blouse feeling safer that way, for now, to be out around lots of people.

This will be okay I think.

She bit her lip still thinking that she was not fully sure of this but he was with her so that helped greatly.

He remembered the last time they had gone dancing

How they had made love, in the alleyway, sliding her dress up and taking her

Now she was hesitant, careful, tense

Rick hated that man, of course for what he did, but more so what he had taken from her....freedom and the ability to attack life....

Why had he put her in a position that she was with him that night? She should have been with him....it was a guilt that was always there...how he hadn't protected her...let anything take a priority over her

She knew she would get back to how she was but it would take time. She just smiled to him walking over as she slipped her arms around him.

It's okay... like Dr. Blackwind said it will take time but one step at a time.

Kissing his cheek softly

Let's go

In pants, she was still sexier than almost any woman, in a short skirt, she was breathtaking, capturing all eyes in the riom and holding them

He understood she did not want that kind of attention, the kind her natural sexiness brought

Yes, llet’s go. It’s finally my turn to dance with the most beautiful woman in the room, in any room

She smiled to him. Dinner out and dancing was what she wanted even though for now it scared her a little.

So where are we going to eat?

Dinner and dancing did sound amazing and he would try his best to make sure it was

I was thinking the little greek place you love on the other side of town, with the dance bars just a couple of blocks away

But there is a new italian place right there too, and Bishops Sea Grill is right there as well?

The Greek place is fine I like that idea.

She smiled

Let's go.

She was warming up more to the idea since they would be far away from campus or the attack area

Back