Talia's campus fun (closed)

It seemed fitting somewhere in the depths of her mind. A fantasy to play out as she silently struggled against him. Pushing against his chest and whimpering. Her eyes looking to his with a wink before looking away from him whimpering in this little fsntasy.

He enjoyed her little protest, as he knew it was all part of the fantasy they were playing

She wanted him to take her, and he wanted to take her even more

Holding her legs up, pulling her into him, while each thrust deep inside pressed her back into the bricks

There was something so electric about being here, the world passing by on the street not more than 20 feet away

Jesus, he felt alive, heart pounding, adrenaline coursing, and he took her over and over, pressing his lips and tongue into her gorgeous mouth

You are amazing, sooo amazing....

"Struggling" against him her movements only helped to drive him deeper in each time she stopped pushing against him. Whimpering she looked once more into his eyes biting her lip before pushing against him again

He could feel the heat between them, it felt so raw and so incredible

She would push and open, tilting just perfect for him to drive deep inside of her, feeling every inch as she tightly gripped him

She felt so good and he found himself pounding into her driving her up against the wall, pulling back and then driving in hard again

Are you okay lover?...I feel like I am about to drive you straight through that brick wall

And he drove into her once again, and leaned in to nibble on her neck

Last edited:
Her words leaving her in gasps.

Yes... so... very good... lover

Her mind was reeling from the pleasure risk and excitement

He was completely lost in the moment....He should have read this in her, but he hadn't

He had been protective and gentle with her...but he could see in her eyes she was as turned on as he was..the excitement, the danger of being caught, and the incredible feeling of enjoying each other like this

Put your hands around my neck, I am going to pull you away from that wall and really fuck my gorgeous girl!

Her arms wrapping g around his neck and shoulders as she leaned in to whimper near his ear.

Enjoying ravaging your defenseless student?

Her arms around his neck he pulled her away from the wall

Cradfling her tight dancer’s ass in his strong hands, she watched his biceps flex as he began to really drive in and out of her, savoring every inch of every deep penetrating thrust

Yesss, yes I am, almost as much as my innocent student enjoys being ravaged

Ohh yess...

Gasping she hugged tight to him

Feeling her squeezing him and clenching

He could feel his body building about to climax

Yess Lover, yessss

She was shaking hugging him her body feeling almost electrified from orgasm as it began thundering through her. Whimpered gasps the only sound that was able to escape her. Her eyes struggled to open to sees his eyes in that moment as well.

She truly had no idea how sexy she looked at that moment, her body stretched out, her back arched, her body tense as she rode him to orgasm

Purely the visual of his gorgeous lover was enough to get him off, but the way she gripped his cock, her tight channel gripping him, her dancer's muscles squeezing even more, he was in heavan

From the tips of his toes, he felt his body respond to her, ferociously orgasming, firing his love deep inside her, over and over his body clenched and enjoyed sweet release

Everything about this moment was so erotic, but nothing more than their bodies primal need for each other...he couldn't talk either, but he let out a loud, satisfied groan

Hearing him she whimpered from the all consuming pleasure of it all.

Lover...

He thrust over and over

Releasing every last drop into her, he was sated

Yes Talia, God Yes...you are amazing....so amazing

She curled around his body as he held her sated and happy.

This was amazing lover...

He finally slowed down and he felt her curl into him, he held her and softly kissed her, tender, lovingly

I wish we had more time together...but we have tonight

Let's go home and let me shower and change and then we will go for dinner and dancing

I want you to wear that red dress, because I want to feel your sexy back when i dance with you, and watch those gorgeous legs as you walk

I thought I would wear this one but it has gotten a tad dirty from that wall

She teased.

In will think about the red dress. What's in it for me if I Do? And maybe I had every plan of wearing it at the next dance competition.

He smiled as they walked to the car...he didn't have much to offer other than himself...and she already had that

How about you get to pick where we have dinner? The club we dance? Or if and how we make love?

I have made my wish...now you make yours...and I will humbly obey?

That could work.

She purred and licked at his lips.

He laughed and pulled her into his arms and kissed her one last time and then set her back down

Works huh?

Which part, or does my sexy girl want it all?

Absolutely all dinner dancing making love... everything... with you

She smiled and kissed him softly

He just stared at her as she spoke

Okay Lover

Your Night, All Yours, I am Yours Howver You want Me, Let me Get Dressed

She went to change as well. A night to be just the two of them. The dress clearly didn't allow for a bra as she got ready.

He put on a pair of dark slacks and a white dress shirt...he wanted to look good for her, make it a special night

He came out of the bathroom and smiled at his gorgeous date

It doesn't compare to how you look, but will this work

Summer_Outfit_Formulas_Men_3.jpg

She smiled walking over to him after she had gotten cleaned up and changed into the red dress.

Well now... let's go love and see where they have to eat

Back