Suction cup dildos

S

supercollider00

Does anyone have tips on how to really use the suction cup. I've been trying to put it on a filing cabinet which is smooth as the wall doesn't work but it still falls off most of the time. I've tried using a tiny bit of water as well, but no luck. How are people able to really get into it without the dildo falling?

It might depend on the dildo. Is it a quality one or a cheap one?

If all else fails you could always put it on the floor.

It might depend on the dildo. Is it a quality one or a cheap one?

If all else fails you could always put it on the floor.

It might work better if you coated the rim of the sealing surface with something like petroleum jelly or baby oil. Of course, something more washable might be better if you want to clean it afterwards. Maybe a hand soap?

It might work better if you coated the rim of the sealing surface with something like petroleum jelly or baby oil. Of course, something more washable might be better if you want to clean it afterwards. Maybe a hand soap?
Is it a wood, metal, or plastic filing cabinet. Wood can be porous, and the plastic may be too flexible. If it's metal, it should stick and your toy just has a shitty suction cup. Be sure you read the reviews of the toys as previous users normally comment on the effectiveness of the suction cup. You may have to spend a little more but you won't break the bank and you certainly will appreciate na effective suction cup. Ride long and hard my friend!

It's actually a decent dildo, it wasn't cheap. However, I think it's mostly that I don't have that many surfaces to use that suit it ha. I'll try to use a bit of oil or more water right on the cup's sides and see how that goes. With just plain water I managed to get it to stick quite well, but if I get a by more rough backing into it hard then it doesn't hold as well.

Thanks for the tips

If you can find something like a bed post to attach it too, you can run a strap around the post and the ball sack area on the dildo. Attach the dildo to large crock and wrap a strap around it. There are some premade dildo mount. Happy thrusting:)

Is it a wood, metal, or plastic filing cabinet. Wood can be porous, and the plastic may be too flexible.

Yeah, I sort of assumed that you'd be putting it on a flat, rigid, smooth surface, like metal or ceramic, or wood that's been well finished with a varnish.

I like to stick mine to the wall or the bench in my shower, depending on what I'm in the mood for.... it seems to like the tile and clean up is easy!

Here's an alternate suggestion. Do you have a Swiss/Exercise ball? Duct tape (around the suction cup) that puppy to the ball and and take a ride to Nirvana (the place, not the band). Unless you're experienced, I wouldn't recommend a really long dong. You don't want to spear a fucking kidney while mashing that ball.

Um. I will just mention here that a lot has to do with just how... ah... active you are. A few that I've known (and know), you might be able to cement it to the wall...

Trashed-house.jpg

... but that doesn't mean it's gonna stay.

Just sayin'. Definitely NOT complainin'.

Here's an alternate suggestion. Do you have a Swiss/Exercise ball? Duct tape (around the suction cup) that puppy to the ball and and take a ride to Nirvana (the place, not the band). Unless you're experienced, I wouldn't recommend a really long dong. You don't want to spear a fucking kidney while mashing that ball.

A reason to get an exercise ball....! Pretty original suggestion haha

That was a coffee spew moment!!
Sound advice too... exercise ball... kegels and fun :)

All those non-porous surfaces are fine, but who wants to shag a filing cabinet or have the drawer open mid fuck in a bizarre indexing accident? :D

I’ve found that my freestanding framed full sized mirror is the best option. It’s narrow enough that I my legs will go to the sides of it, allowing me good range of motion.

Seems to be a hit if you’re into recording the video for a friend, as well.

I’ve found that my freestanding framed full sized mirror is the best option. It’s narrow enough that I my legs will go to the sides of it, allowing me good range of motion.

Seems to be a hit if you’re into recording the video for a friend, as well.
That's a good idea Kris, but I think super's gonna need a strong mirror once he finds his groove. I would.

I have used mine in the shower, on a full length mirror, on a flat painted stool that belongs to my vanity, any smooth chair, and I have seen videos where the girl was squatted/hunkered over it on the floor. You have to be flexible for that one.

You legitimately get to be a DICK

Does anyone have tips on how to really use the suction cup. I've been trying to put it on a filing cabinet which is smooth as the wall doesn't work but it still falls off most of the time. I've tried using a tiny bit of water as well, but no luck. How are people able to really get into it without the dildo falling?

I suctioned mine to the front of my phone one time and made an awesome POV video. ;) :devil: :kiss:

Well, if the drawer opens and closes smoothly, that may add a little extra motion to the event!

Also - there are dildos that you can screw onto go-pro like mounts. Those mounts (especially the ones with a double suction cup base) hold *really* well. They also articulate into various angles and positions.

(the mounts that come WITH those types, though are usually pretty crap).

That was a coffee spew moment!!
Sound advice too... exercise ball... kegels and fun :)

All those non-porous surfaces are fine, but who wants to shag a filing cabinet or have the drawer open mid fuck in a bizarre indexing accident? :D

I love to use mine in the tub. Already a little wet, with a smooth surface and since you’re pushing down on it, I usually don’t have a problem with it coming unstuck.

Mine works well on the shower wall, especially when I get the suction cup wet. It also works well on my tile bathroom floor.

Back