Suck hunters by state

Minnesota - Twin Cities

Love to stop by your place and suck cock no recip just like to serve a hard cock.

PM me.

:kiss::kiss:
Sarasota to Ft Myers.

Hello there,
I am an extremely femme crossdressing sissy who loves being told to kneel down and take cock. I want to suck cock and then have you masterbate repeatedly into my open sissy mouth. I love to act very femme while I am fondling your cock. My biggest turn on is to strip down to my bra and panties in a club and then let a boy face fuck me while everyone watches.
I am in Port Charlotte Florida looking for cock to suck tonite.

I want to be used by a couple of guys who will let me act like a young girl. I want both of you to shove your cocks into my mouth. Make me beg outloud to be raped. I want to be treated like a whore.

Last edited:
Missouri

Cocksucker, submissive and total bottom in Saint Louis, Missouri. I'm looking for a rough and tough dominant for for regular play and maybe more.

Also...St. Louis. For those of you who want to spell it that way.

Will be in Toronto from 12-15 for work ~ interested in finding another who’s married & curious to do jo with again

hey

any one in the 734 area looking?

would like to find a hard man around 6 or 7 long and no more than 2 in. wide
and uncut

Michigan 586 / 48047

MWM over 60 New Baltimore Michigan area looking. PM me. Looking for a suck buddy, potential fuck buddy.

Georgia

Atlanta guy here. Masculine but submissive. Chat, phone, role play, suck your cock, whatever! I’m down for fun

Texas, Georgetown

78633, MWM, Bi sexual, very oral, light CD (love thigh highs and 4" heels) looking for someone in their 50's to 70's to top or bottom or both. Enjoy coffee and conversation and sucking cock.

VA beach to Powhatan today?

Hey all, going hunting and I would like to have some company or meet up for some fun. Is there anyone interested in playing?

Back