Suck hunters by state

Long Island, NY - South Shore, N/S border
MWM, mid-50's, 6'0", 210, 6c, DDF,
Love to suck cock and swallow
Versatile but prefer to be a submissive bottom.

Columbus Ohio - Clintonville area

Always looking for someone to part my lips with a hot cock and spray my tongue with cum. Experienced cocksucker who loves to please and can deep throat you down to your balls.

Atlanta

In Atlanta on business 2/9/14 thru 2/11/14, would love to hookup with a cock to suck or a couple MW, where the woman dominates and has me suck cock, pussy, and take cock or strapon in the ass. I will lick his cum from her body and anything else that she wants. Do not require or even want reciprocation. Just want to be used. PM me if interested.

Passionate cocksucker will Travel

In Colorado, I am a friendly and sensuous cocksucker who gives nice erotic massages looking for younger cock to worship. Be under 50 please.

Hey

Houston, Texas in the 77079 zip. Have a free day. Versatile but prefer a hard thick cock to suck on.

Search Options...

Greeting Litizens,

Zip code and area codes sounded like a great idea, just doesn't work because Lit can't do three character searches and zip codes are just too limited:(. By state is a good choice by Region could work too.

Me, I am in the Lehigh Valley area of Northeastern Pennsylvania. I am looking for another married curious guy between 40 and 60 years of age. I am 52, 6-2, 250. Non Smoker, no drugs (except an occasional joint), clean, disease free. I enjoy a stiff drink and good beer. Not going to be anyone's 'Daddy".

I have had my mouth around a cock before but never had the experience of actually having one shoot off in my mouth. Did a few threesomes back in my 20's, loved them, would do it again, but not my main objective. I want to share some clumsy first attempts with another like minded soul. It might start out as a mutual JO or it could go straight to me satisfying my curiosity of what it is like to have a hard cock flood my mouth with cum. I have tasted my own via snow balls and cream pies and enjoy it. Still aching to see what the rest is like. Not interested in kissing, anal, or games. Maybe that comes later, maybe not. I am open to new experiences.

So have a limited my self too much or made clear the options?

Open to PMs, don't be disappointed if replies take a few days, I love LIT, but I have a life! :D

Last edited:
cum buddy

SA Texas looking for suck buddie or phone sex or sexting love to plz pm me if you wana play

Back