Strap-on Sex - F to M

Status
Not open for further replies.
th3.jpg

My God. Somebody please, make my fantasies cum true. Been dreaming about something like this for years. Take me, take me. Please. :D

robincr said:
Because, while pegging excites me, bondage completely and totally turns me off. For me, sex is about love and pleasure. Power/pain has no place.

I agree with you...

Bondage? Why??

Why pretend that you'd have to be tied down to do this? You know you want it. Miss Francy LOVES seeing how much you love it. It would seem that being restrained would only hinder her pleasure in seeing you squirm. All those knots must be time consuming. All that bondage equipment? A waste of quality strap-on investments.

Just pray you can find a woman willing to show you how it's done and then bend over with a smile on your face. Don't be shy about showing how much you love it.

bamagirl said:
I agree with you...

Last edited:
Francy'sConsort said:
Why pretend that you'd have to be tied down to do this? You know you want it. Miss Francy LOVES seeing how much you love it. It would seem that being restrained would only hinder her pleasure in seeing you squirm. All those knots must be time consuming. All that bondage equipment? A waste of quality strap-on investments.

Just pray you can find a woman willing to show you how it's done and then bend over with a smile on your face. Don't be shy about showing how much you love it.

Hey I agree with you!!

Last edited:
I know this is off course again and I have gotten a couple negative comments for posting these things on this thread,but so many here are my friends I wanna share my life with them.Its a bit in turmoil now and yes I feel a need to share that also.If I offend anyone im sorry.

Hi Ya'll

A lot of you know im from the Enterprise Alabama area.The last few weeks have been very tough here,but with so much help from all over the world Enterprise and all are starting to rebuild there lives.I wanna Thank all of you who have emailed or sent pms.
I actually live in a small town about 15 miles from Enterprise,but I work there.My nursing home is aproxitmatly 1 mile from the school.My friend lost her daughter Michelle Wilson.Please keep her and all the familys who lost homes and children and Mother in your prayers.
A country singer named Sean Nelson made a slideshow and put it to music.Please watch it and for those of you will please add it to your threads.Its very beautiful.

From the town of Enterprise Alabama we thank each of you for your prayers and kind heartness

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...medium=text_url

kendra1980 said:
For us, this was very true.

I think the absolute best part for us was...this was a fantasy of his for some time, something I'd never considered. When it was brought up, I wanted to experience this with him.

Once we began however, much like the video shared earlier, it wowed us both. It became something special we share.

Not into pain, not into the intense styles of bondage or tying shown, but as part of sex play, and experimentation, it was beyond hot, and felt great (the views weren't bad either ;) .)

What she said, word for word. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back