Strap-on Sex - F to M

Status
Not open for further replies.
pic09.jpg

Shadow Thief said:
Definitely.

This is something I've been wanting to try for quite sometime, and I finally mentioned it to my Slut when we were chatting last night. She says she'll be glad to do this for me... or to me, as it may be? What I'd really like would be for her to have me tied down and helpless while she takes me. It's only fair, since I'd like to do the same to her. ;)

We have all kinds of fantasies, including involving another woman or ten, me getting rough with her and ripping her clothes off, her handcuffing or tying me up and dominating me, etc. We both get so hot when we talk about this, and usually put a show on for each other over the webcams. One time, she even suggested getting a whip and/or a paddle to use on each other, and I just thought I was going to explode! :nana:

Yes ST I will do anything and more to you. I love you and want you to be just as pleased and happy as i am. and I could tell you was very Pleased last night :devil:

ShadowsSlut said:
Yes ST I will do anything and more to you. I love you and want you to be just as pleased and happy as i am. and I could tell you was very Pleased last night :devil:

Mmm, I hope you tie me down nice and tight so I can't get away, or squirm too much. ;)

Wimp wimp wimp... whimper!

Ok...
I'm sorry but the last set of pics...? WAY TOO BIG!!

I'll maybe go up to the girth of the Stout... MAYBE... but not these
monsters. I figure that I owe her my size cock.

IF and that is an impossible if such a cock size was pleasurable to me... ok... but I just can't imagine it.

(I don't mind looking though... and if some lady wants to try... I'd be more than happy to watch..... as long as SHE wasn't in pain.)

I go by... "Do unto others....."

What a wuss!

uptoplay2 said:
Ok...
I'm sorry but the last set of pics...? WAY TOO BIG!!

I'll maybe go up to the girth of the Stout... MAYBE... but not these
monsters. I figure that I owe her my size cock.

IF and that is an impossible if such a cock size was pleasurable to me... ok... but I just can't imagine it.

(I don't mind looking though... and if some lady wants to try... I'd be more than happy to watch..... as long as SHE wasn't in pain.)

I go by... "Do unto others....."

Okay, so sticking a dildo the size of Florida up your ass may not be your cup of lube, but obviously these guys want it! Need it!

I often wonder where the "size queen" mentality comes from ... is it a test to see if you can stand it (boys seem to like to challenge themselves alot) or is it the taboo-ness of sticking something huge up there or does it just plain feel better getting stretched and filled up like that?

Can any of you who like feel size matters weigh in on this? I am very curious.

Uptoplay2, just close your eyes until this conversation is over, we wouldn't want you to wet yourself with fear.

LOL.

F

francypants said:
Okay, so sticking a dildo the size of Florida up your ass may not be your cup of lube, but obviously these guys want it! Need it!

I often wonder where the "size queen" mentality comes from ... is it a test to see if you can stand it (boys seem to like to challenge themselves alot) or is it the taboo-ness of sticking something huge up there or does it just plain feel better getting stretched and filled up like that?

Can any of you who like feel size matters weigh in on this? I am very curious.

Uptoplay2, just close your eyes until this conversation is over, we wouldn't want you to wet yourself with fear.

LOL.

F

My answer would be "all of the above". Big is a challenge, feels great and kinda taboo as well.

janisjoplin197888 said:
Now, There's a subject I know lil about, but. would LOVE to learn! Anyone wanna volunteer(sp) as a guinea pig?:D

Wish I met you when I lived up there :D

francypants said:
I'm just like you!

I mean, when I dominate, I can't do it with leather and sneers and sadism - it's just not in me. It feels mean to me, and just plain silly. I just like to take charge of the goings on and let him know he can relax and let go while I work wonders with my hands, toys and strap-on. Mmmm.

Conversely, I am no good at all at being a real submissive. I mean, I can be all girley and let my man take charge too and be all manly and stuff (mmm, I love that) but I just get pissed off if they start ordering me around and calling me a slut or something. Fuck that shit, pardon my French.

Gosh, I'm just an old-fashioned girl who likes to slip it to the man in my life once in awhile. (Okay, more than once in awhile.)

Francy

I agree with this 100% what part of joisey you from?? I used to live there long ago

For me and my lady love, this is nothing to do with pain or domination and submission.

It is just another way to feel close and to have fantastic hot sex.
I'm not interested in having anything huge shoved in me, it's not a competition.

But seeing her with her strap-on, on and feeling her enter me, then watching and listening as she makes love to me...... that's awesome.

Honestly, this thread is the main reason I hit lit on a regular basis- strap-on sex is so erotic and deeply pervy that it makes my balls tingle.

keep em coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back