Stranded - The Manor of Mystery

This was it. Everything was back to it's place. He unbuttoned her shirt a little bit and gave her a couple of kisses.
"We can never let Hope out of our site again."

"No, we can't," she agreed. "Maybe we can make her a little collar & leash. . . . " She tore a piece of her shirt off and wrapped it around Hope's neck gently, kissing the kitten when she mewled.

The shirt was now relatively ripped apart. He was getting a bit turned on and decided to go for it. He had to get the scene from before out of his head.

He grabbed her from behind and started fondling her.
"I hope you don't mind." As he didn't want to be all about him he took time to massage her back, figuring she could use it in this situation and all.
He kissed the back of her neck.

Both of them were keeping eyes on Hope.

She was a little taken aback by his boldness but she figured that it was his way of coping with what just happened. "Mmmm, no I don't," she whispered as she kissed his shoulder happily.

He unbuttoned her shirt and started sucking on her nipples. This was pleasant difference from what he had in mouth moments ago.

This got him turned and he wanted to take her. His mouth nibbling on her breast and kissing them.

He was indulging her, now he was throbbing and he kept sucking them. He drooled all over them. They were wet, he pinned her down and kept up. His cock was resting against her thighs.

She held onto him, loving the small roughness he put it into but still much preferring the lovemaking.

When she got close she ran fingers down his back gently but firmly, whimpering.

He pushed with couple of more strong strokes, he was close to finishing.
He was breathing heavily and gave her a big kiss and said in her mouth.
"I'm sorry for being a bit rough."

As she screamed he started cumming inside of her. He shot couple of times and just laid on top of her. He rolled her on the top as he taught she would be more comfy and just closed his eyes a bit.

When she finished and realized that she was on top, she curled up on top of him and kissed him before whispering in his ear "Think that was rough enough for him?"

He kissed her and said "I sure hope so."
He started kissing her long and didn't feel as letting go. He enjoyed their intimacy.

She kissed him back, grabbing the kitten and holding it close as possible while still having the intimacy.

"Yes it was." He held on to her. "I hope we could do this in some more normal environment one day."

"Same. It won't be long," she whispered. "We'll get out of here. Some way or another." She petted Hope and smiled.

Back