Story with two narrators

One way to do this is the epistolary novel model e.g. "Dracula", which makes it easy to identify narrators.

I was going to mention "Dracula" as the classic example of this. "Treasure Island" also changes narrator briefly. There is no penalty for blatantly stating who is narrating each section if that helps out the reader.

My latest story does something like what the OP is suggesting by having the experience described in a letter that is read by the other person. Check out my "Fucking Machine" story in my sig.

My latest story does something like what the OP is suggesting by having the experience described in a letter that is read by the other person. Check out my "Fucking Machine" story in my sig.

Fun read, though not what I have in mind.

One thing to note: your <i> formatting breaks around the page break. One paragraph that should be in italics, is not. This I think is a technical issue caused by the Literotica site, something to keep in mind for future submissions, and to check for when submitting (I suppose the preview produces an accurate preview, including the page breaks and so).

Fun read, though not what I have in mind.

One thing to note: your <i> formatting breaks around the page break. One paragraph that should be in italics, is not. This I think is a technical issue caused by the Literotica site, something to keep in mind for future submissions, and to check for when submitting (I suppose the preview produces an accurate preview, including the page breaks and so).

It'll probably take some work but I assume you can get around that by formatting so at the end of the page you close the code and re open it at the beginning of the next page. If you're copy and pasting you should see it in the preview no?

One idea I was working on for a story with two narrators was about a husband and wife who both faced temptation. While one did give in the other did not. I really like the idea but I just couldn't put it together into a good story. Every so often I fiddle with it but I'm just not crazy about the results.

I do like some of the suggestions mentioned here about the formatting. Maybe I'll try it again and see if it helps.

One idea I was working on for a story with two narrators was about a husband and wife who both faced temptation. While one did give in the other did not. I really like the idea but I just couldn't put it together into a good story. Every so often I fiddle with it but I'm just not crazy about the results.

Why don't you create a new thread about this on this board? Let other people dump ideas on you. If you come with a somewhat open setting good chance you can generate some response.

Back