Story to probe mens mind

Indira2023

Virgin
Hi, I am wondering if there can be a story to illustrate the effect that thigh high stockings with thigh high shorts or skirt with a few inches gap in between has on the minds of men. I am dating two guys and I wanna understand how it affects their minds.

This story should go slowly, with itty bitty exploration of a guy's mind.

I can imagine that a housewife could gradually seduce a neighbour with this method... over weeks she experiments with what kind of 'gap' to leave to engage his interest and then allows him various 'sightings', together with a smile. Eventually, he knocks on her door on the pretext of wanting to borrow something...

I'm sure there is. Thigh-high stockings and a short skirt are pretty much any straight man's kryptonite. Especially if we're unable to do anything sexual for a while, out in public or whatever.

When my wife and I were first dating, she wore thigh-highs, with a skirt when we went out to a dance club. I assumed they were just stockings. Her blouse was long enough to cover the top of her skirt so every twenty minutes or so she'd roll up the skirt an inch. Before long, me and everyone else could see the tops of the stockings as she danced. And then when she was just standing there. She was so gorgeous and sexy and we got home fabulously horny. We fucked everywhere.

Try the advanced story search function using 'thigh-high' and 'short skirt' as keywords.

Tall stockings or tall boots, that gap always gets me right in the balls. I'm sure that's part of why Abby Sciuto was such a popular character.

Thigh highs with shorts ... absolutely not. Never. Shorts ONLY either bare legged or with pantyhose.

Thigh highs that end at or below the hemline of a skirt. No. Never.

They must only end above the hemline so as to offer a peek here and there.

I am writing a Fem Fetale story now where the wife and husband did a crime and the husband lands in jail. The wife dresses up as you described and poses as his lawyer to see him to find out where he hid it. Despite her looks and foot job under the table, he won’t give up the hiding spot. The biggest, meanest nasty most thug in prison watches this, and gets a moment to speak to her. Deciding she can get the hiding spot a different way, she tells the thug her “client” (really her husband) is a pedophile, really trumps up the accusation wildly, and effectively has her husband murdered while he is in jail.

So, I would say, yes: you can make a story based on the gap between stocking tops (called welts) and the hemline of a shirt skit. This is just a chapter in a nivek, but the potential for a short story is there.

Hi, I am wondering if there can be a story to illustrate the effect that thigh high stockings with thigh high shorts or skirt with a few inches gap in between has on the minds of men. I am dating two guys and I wanna understand how it affects their minds.

This story should go slowly, with itty bitty exploration of a guy's mind.
I’m thinking the setting is a very long line, like Disney world. A dad in his 40s is on the line for 90 minutes in the heat with his wife and complaining kid. Ahead of him he spots a 19 year old, maybe emo or punk style girl. She has fishnets and a loose fitting skirt - if she’s pale, the skirt is black, if she’s dark complexioned it is light colored.

The key is the bottom of her ass cheeks, the fleshy part where it meets the thigh is always a bit visible, and depending on his angle or her body position, more of her ass becomes visible.

As I said, she’s maybe 20 people in front and the line snakes a lot. Sometimes he has a good view, sometimes he doesn’t. The whole time he’s distracted from his family by anticipating how the line moves - how good and when will he have a good view. Sometimes it’s great. Sometimes shes facing him and he can’t see her ass. Sometimes he can’t see her at all. His kid drones. His wife is talking but all he’s thinking about is getting a good look, anticipating incredible masturbation material.

We cut back to the discount hotel they’re staying in. As soon as they get home he takes a shower and begins to masturbate. He imagines bending her over in the shower. Maybe he slips his cock between those cheeks he spent 90 minutes trying to see, to memorize. Maybe he slips it into her warm, wet, young, tight, supple cunt and finishes off…..

I’m thinking the setting is a very long line, like Disney world. A dad in his 40s is on the line for 90 minutes in the heat with his wife and complaining kid. Ahead of him he spots a 19 year old, maybe emo or punk style girl. She has fishnets and a loose fitting skirt - if she’s pale, the skirt is black, if she’s dark complexioned it is light colored.

The key is the bottom of her ass cheeks, the fleshy part where it meets the thigh is always a bit visible, and depending on his angle or her body position, more of her ass becomes visible.

As I said, she’s maybe 20 people in front and the line snakes a lot. Sometimes he has a good view, sometimes he doesn’t. The whole time he’s distracted from his family by anticipating how the line moves - how good and when will he have a good view. Sometimes it’s great. Sometimes shes facing him and he can’t see her ass. Sometimes he can’t see her at all. His kid drones. His wife is talking but all he’s thinking about is getting a good look, anticipating incredible masturbation material.

We cut back to the discount hotel they’re staying in. As soon as they get home he takes a shower and begins to masturbate. He imagines bending her over in the shower. Maybe he slips his cock between those cheeks he spent 90 minutes trying to see, to memorize. Maybe he slips it into her warm, wet, young, tight, supple cunt and finishes off…..
O! And the girl is with her family! Def her dad and maybe a brother. Our protagonist, a victim of puritanical American thinking wonders how the father lets her wear it. Wonders if he stares at her ass. If her bother stares at her ass. If they masturbate to thought of fucking their daughter or sister. Maybe our charachter imagines himself a voyeur watching the siblings fuck when he’s in the shower. Or maybe he pictures fucking her directly but where the father and brother can hear her moans…

Several of you gave intelligent replies, especially,

Carnevil9

Rob_Royale

but still, I am needing more of an analysis.

I am not asking for the effect that it has on men, I am asking how the thoughts evolve subconsciously and act on brain centers to lead to what might be called sudden crazy, almost boiling emotional response, like a mental storm, a gush of hormones, a fit of passion that happens to them. Interestingly, this is more startling than pencil skirts that came a little above the knee or near mid thigh and heels with the whole of the legs below the knee to the feet exposed.

I saw it not too long ago when an Asian (Chinese ???) 40ish woman was walking on the sidewalk towards the incoming traffic ahead of me in black stockings and a black skirt/blackshorts with a gap between them showing her the creamy skin of her thighs, perhaps six inches of it. I saw every head in the car turn, on that city street where the traffic is slow like about 5 miles per hour and red lights frequent, at lunch time. I think she was walking in the downtown area for lunch and there were not that many people so she stood out against the lush and rich background of marble and ornate buildings with trees. Then, I caught up with her at a traffic crossing and she was well aware of the stares she was getting and was smiling or embarrassed at the attention she was getting from the drivers.

Last edited:
Indira,

Being in a skirt is one thing and carrying it off confidently is another. The Asian lady you described was perfect example of confidence and elegance. She was a mover and shaker of the corporate world. And ending up getting lot of attention in the street too.

Ron

Indira,

Being in a skirt is one thing and carrying it off confidently is another. The Asian lady you described was perfect example of confidence and elegance. She was a mover and shaker of the corporate world. And ending up getting lot of attention in the street too.

Ron

... not necessarily close to reality ... is all I would want to comment on this topic ...

I was with my wife one time in a trendy resort town where she was dressed up nicely. It was hot out, and we were on a dinner-date on vacation, so she wore a red minidress and high heels. That was it. That particular dress is so tight that if she wears anything under it, her pantylines...even the seams on pantyhose... telegraph right through it, so literally she just wore the dress and high heels. (Sorry no gap between stockings and super abbreviated hemline in this situation).

As we walked out of the restaurant, across the road was an ice cream shop, and a man with his wife and kids was getting ice cream. He saw my wife and the most comical thing happened. He left his wife and kids behind, and was walking down the sidewalk on the opposing side of the street, and as we reached parked cars, his head would bob up and down trying to stay locked onto my wife. He looked like a duck with all his head bobbing. It was so blatantly obvious that it actually made us laugh. Others watching him also laughed. Now don't get me wrong, my wife looked REALLY nice, but this guy had no regard for his wife, or kids... he was just that enamored!!

I have never seen that before or since.

My wife modeled professionally so she is very pretty, and has the confidence to wear outfits that get attention. A few times we have had a few really creepy guys just stare at her all through a dinner that was rather unsettling, but most guys just catch a glimpse and smile, and maybe try to look without looking like they are looking. But by far the most often cringe worthy reaction is the snide comments other women give her. Other women can be BRUTAL.

Note: I fully understand the duck-acting man looking at my wife. She had on an outfit not often seen in public and I get that, and who knows what his sex life was like. It was just the blatant obvious way he was looking, and did not care about his wife and kids, that made it really stand out.

Back