Story Time - One Sentence at a Time

SeXiEGrl04

A Sexie Sweetie
Let's build a story one sentence at a time. The goal is to create the next sentence based on or related to the previous post.

I'll start...

It was a late at night when Sam heard at a knock at her door.

As she cautiously approached the door she heard a deep male voice cursing the persistent rain.

"Fuck this umbrella," he grumbled as he attempted and failed to close it for the 3rd time.

"It's George, your brother's teammate," he said distractedly as he finally closed the umbrella.

while she is at the linen closet she is thinking now : my brother's teammate? what could he be here for on a rainy evening?

George walks over to the side board by the kitchen and pours himself a glass of Bourbon out of the decanter.

Sam: "George, It's been 5 hrs and you still can't say what you wanted to ask me?.........You are acting strange..."

"out-of-body "? well, I am glad you are back down to earth. what's been going on with you?

“It’s kind of embarrassing really…You see, I met this girl who seemed really sweet and all innocent… well, it turns out she’s a dominatrix.”

everything is a bit or a piece of something. How about just one of the bits or one of the pieces?

"It's hard to explain because she blindfolded me as soon as I entered the room," he said, walking across the room to pour a drink.

She listened intently, though her thoughts were elsewhere. She felt half naked in her singlet and panties, but she was intrigued by George's story.

George filled a tumbler with bourbon, drank the whole thing down like a glass of iced tea and said, “That woman is amazingly strong!”

strong? she's got muscles? ....or emotionally strong? ....Oh, must be sexually strong...wait, hold it, what are you talking about?

Sam thought he must be delirious..."What do you mean 'strong'"? George was built like a boxer. Who was 'she', Superwoman?

Well, Sam is more cautious and wouldn't use words like “ delirious” to describe George, but the true fact is George filled a tumbler with bourbon and drank the whole thing down like a glass of iced tea.

George passed out on Sam's couch after he drank the whole thing down. And suddenly Sam hears another knock on her door.

Back