Story... as a voice mail

MikeXIrons

Really Experienced
I have another meta-story idea/request. I think I've posted this in the past... but... at the moment I'm a little tipsy, so...

I'd like a story to be based on a voice mail left by a woman. The story unfolds as a sequence of voicemails... one after the other.

I guess it leans towards "loving wife" or "cuck" most naturally, where a woman leaves messages for her husband, initially commenting about something fairly innocent... perhaps getting stuck in an airport because of a cancelled flight.

But, then, it gets flirty/naughty as she comments about the hot young guy she's seated next to on the flight...

Perhaps she comments that "You'd love this... I know how much you always want to hear a little naughty story, and I never deliver... you should call back this time... 'cause I bet you'd like this... but I need to hear from you soon to make sure you're really ok with this..."

And eventually, "Hey, hon, please call back. You always challenge me to be more naughty and I always disappoint you... but, I need to know if you really mean that or if it's just a fantasy..."

I suppose it could also lean in other directions as well... perhaps some kind of kidnapping scenario?

Or it could be a long series of texts...giving even more possibilities of confusion...

This would be an epistolary style story. If done well, could work.

You might take a look at Dracula for inspiration. A good part of it is told through letters sent through the mail.

Interesting idea. I think though that it wouldn't be that long of a story either, based on the voicemail idea. There is a 750-word challenge here, yearly. It just finished. This would be a good idea for that.

Interesting idea. I think though that it wouldn't be that long of a story either, based on the voicemail idea. There is a 750-word challenge here, yearly. It just finished. This would be a good idea for that.

Cool idea. The messages leave all the action implied... but, you're right... they'd be brief.

I think it's a great idea. It wouldn't need to be short. The early voice mails could be short and subtle and teasing. But later ones could be from after the dirty deed is done, and she is leaving a blow-by-blow description of what she did with her new lover. And how they take it up a notch each night after that.

It could work as voice mails or text messages. And would be great as an audio story with a sexy-voiced actress.

So I wonder if this should go in Loving Wives, or in Letters and Transcripts?

This would be an epistolary style story. If done well, could work.

You might take a look at Dracula for inspiration. A good part of it is told through letters sent through the mail.

Okay, I wrote up my version of this story and submitted it today. I used the Dracula comment for structuring it, and submitted it to Letters and Transcripts, on the assumption that it also applies to voice mails. I just hope they don't move it to Loving Wives!*

*I've published several stories in Loving Wives, but that's when I'm deliberately baiting the trolls.

True, though... what I'd really love is for some lady with a sweet voice to record the audio so I could listen to it...

I suppose it could still be a mix of text and voice.
You might have just found someone willing to record it 😘

You might have just found someone willing to record it 😘

That'd be great. Actually, the story that Carnevil9 published is pretty close to what I was imagining... I might have made the wife a little more reluctant... having her seduced by the other man and less of the aggressor. Or maybe initiating some flirting, but assuming that it would stop there, but, then having it get out of hand. Or maybe stuck in a situation that's making her wet and she's trying to behave, but, can't hold out much longer... hoping to hear back from the husband before it's too late.

Like maybe commenting on having to work with the hot guy... and her female colleagues are teasing her about it. And maybe her boss implies she should flirt with him to close the important sale. She thinks that's inappropriate. But, the hot guy admits that HIS colleagues have been teasing him about "having" to work with her (that total hottie!).

So, they agree to pretend to flirt a little to screw with their coworkers and to make it seem like she's following her boss's inappropriate suggestion. So it's all fake and a fun game.

But... it starts having a real effect on her (and him)...

Last edited:
Back