Stolen Away (Closed for KaosDancer)

Grinning at the way her Sprites fussed over her, I rose from my chair, and nodding in approval at the rather fetching effect that the robe had on Theresa's figure and legs. Hey, what can I say, I'm a sucker for a nice skirt.

"I'll be ready ta go just 'bout the time you hand over that basket there, Missy." I said with a grin and an arched brow as I reached in and lifted it with one finger, sliding it under the handles with a wink, and then standing back up.

I held out an arm, opposite of Glory, and waited her her to either accept it or not, even as my pair arranged themselves on my far shoulder, scoochin around to find the room to get comfortable with both of 'em on one side for the first time.

I smiled and took his arm. Some women didn’t appreciate a gentleman, but I was not one of them. As we headed off toward the lake I was shocked and pleased at the change in the path, the grass felt wonderful on my bare… Bare? I hadn’t even realized that my little “guardians” had let me out of camp with bare feet. Heck, the path must be like a carpet, I mused as we walked.

Unsure of the stability of my emotional state, I didn’t say much, but instead just enjoyed his presence as we ambled down the clearly defined path. Then, to my surprise, we came to a fork in the path. We could see that the left-hand side took us into the woods, while the right-hand disappeared around a couple of large boulders. D glanced toward the boulders, but instinctively turned toward the trees. Realizing that Glorymorn would have objected if the path under the trees was going to be rough, I just smiled and let him choose, even though I was curious about what lay on the other side of those boulders.

It was cooler under the canopy of the trees, and I found that I was grateful for the robe my friends had brought me. To make up for the steep grade, the path worked its way back and forth in a series of snake-like switchbacks giving us a tour of this section of woodlands as we walked. We eventually came out of the woods and back to the lovely pool and falls. I looked over at D and asked, “Swim first, of do you want to check and see what’s in the basket?”

Shucking my robe, and handing it to the girls to hang wherever they could find a place, I said "Well, I tell ya what, why don't we take a peek, and see if any of it needs kept cool first, then we can swim a bit. I't's been a bit too long since I was in the water, and I'm thinkin that the sooner I get some a the local topsoil scrubbed off me, the better off I'll be."

I hefted the basket again, and sat it on one of the nearby rocks, flippin the lid open, and checkin the contents quick. A thick blanket, couple a towels, some fruit, bread, the rest of the cheese wheel from breakfast, and four a those little bottles of mead... hotcha! I drug the rolled up blanket free of the top, setting it aside, and having it almost immediately grabbed by the three Sprites that came with us. Apparently, they knew a good spot, cause they were heftin the thing betwixt 'em, huffin and puffin, but determined as all hell... and I watched for a few seconds, seein 'em lay the thing out not too far off, before reachin in and snaggin the finely woven cords that connected the bottles together in pairs. Takin these over to the water, I drew out a slim spoke of rock out off the bank, and hung the bottles in the chilly water, well outta the sun, and made my way back to the basket.

I carried the rest of it all over to the blanket, reachin over to put it down along the front edge at about the same time the young Satyr boy was reachin in from the back to set my Lute down on the blanket itself. I grinned at him, but didn't say nothing, just stood back up and headed back to Tess and the water. I was gettin set to dive in, when she stopped me with a hand on my arm and a smile hidin behind her eyes, sayin "Just a warning before we jump in. This water gets... friendly."

I gave her a look like I knew what the hell she was talkin about, and nodded, already figurin there was probably somethin like a Mermaid or somethin in there. Hell, I got little fire critters, and guys I ain't even seen yet thumpin around under the earth, why shouldn't she have Mermaids! Besides, I was kinda keen ta see one, to tell ya the truth...

So I backed up and got set for my dive, givin Tess a wink and waiting for just a second to see if she was gonna do anything before I took a run at it, and threw myself into the water. Now I ain't no medalist, but I've been divin off lake shores and creek beds my whole life, and I know how to skim shallow before I hit anything. I broke the surface and spun around to look for Theresa, flippin the hair back out of my eyes, and grinnin like an idiot. Damn, this water felt fantastic!

I warned him, I thought to myself as I watched him dive into the water. I took off my robe and handed it off to the waiting Sprites. I looked down to at the items on the blanket and shook my head with a grin. Just like a male, I thought to myself as I leaned over and picked up the two towels he had left lay on the blanket. I stopped and stared for a moment at the Lute, wondering where he had hidden that, but then just shrugged. It just wasn't worth worrying about. I carried the towels over closer to the water and carefully put them up on a rock to keep them clean.

I looked around; trying to relax and enjoy the serenity of the place, but the fear of a couple of days ago kept coming back and disturbing my mood. "Mistress?" Glorymorn asked as she flew up to me. "What is wrong?"

I looked over at her and shook my head. "I know it's safe here." I said softly, "And I know they did not and would not hurt me, but…" I shuddered as I remembered the shock of finding those flower petals. "I thought it was just a dream." I said softly.

"I know Mistress." she said gently, "That is why Glorymorn put the rose petals in your undergarments."

I turned and looked at her in shock, "You?" I gasped.

"Yes Mistress." She said softly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Glorymorn realized that you thought it was a dream." She said softly, "And we just couldn't allow it. You had a very pleasant experience, did you not Mistress?"

"Yes." I told her, blushing lightly

"Then why did you push it away Mistress?"

"Because I didn't want to believe it was real."

"And you know do you not Mistress that we simply could not allow you to continue like that." She sighed and said, "The longer you went without realizing this was real, the worse your chances were of… remaining sane when you finally did." She said softly.

"Oh," I said, surprised by what she had said, but realizing that she was right. I thought about if for a minute and then added, "So that's what happened…"

"Yes." She said softly, "We were never sure if it was just the shock of being forced to realize she was in the Fey world or if it was because the Master was not here, but…"

"It turned out badly." I finished, remembering the words of the Dryad.

"Yes Mistress."

"Well," I sighed, "I don't think I need to hear any more about that, Do you?"

"No Mistress!" Glory told me emphatically.

"Good!" I looked over to where the other two Sprites were playing in the shallows at the edge of the lake and said, "Why don't you go join your friends." Looking around, I spotted the rock that had been the staging area for this weird and wonderful trip down the rabbit hole, and it seemed only right that it be the launching point for whatever happened today. So I walked over to it, and climbed up onto it. I looked down at the water and saw that it was looking at me with just a face barely sticking up above the surface. I smiled at it and nodded and then dove deep into the cool embrace of the lake.

I felt a hand gently run down my cheek, but that seemed to be the limit of the Nereid’s interaction for the moment. I sighed gratefully and swam off to join my companion.

I shook my head again, gettin the water out of my eyes, and caught sight of Tess and Glory talkin about somethin, but couldn’t hear a damned thing with the falls roarin away behind me. Theresa seemed a might upset at first, but calmed down some, and while I couldn’t make out Glory’s face from here, her body language told me she was sorry about somethin… It was over right quick though, and both of ‘em was headed toward the water, little Glorymorn over to play with my two girls in the shallows, while Tess took up a dive stance on a nearby rock… Wait a minute… I thought to myself, glancing up to the top of the falls That’s the same damned rock, idnit… Well that explains the thoughtful look I suppose…

I drew in a breath as she stretched out to dive… noting as I did so that when the light hit from behind it, the fabric of these suits went flat out see-through… and all but lost myself for a moment as I watched her body arc gracefully into the water… I had never seen anyone dive like that, never seen such a pure arc, such graceful curves… and it wasn’t so much like she dove in, but like the water just accepted her. There was no splash, no turblance as she passed through the water… hell there weren’t even any damned ripples!! I was still watchin, wide eyed and flat fuckin amazed, when she surfaced again, smiling that beautiful smile and gliding toward me, still without making so much as a single ripple on the gently waving surface of the water.

I glanced down, just allowing my eyes to wander across her sensually waving form beneath the water, and noticed another interesting thing about our new swimwear… I glanced down at my own shorts to confirm, and then looked back up at Tess with a grin, saying ”We’d best be careful how we move in these nice new swimsuits there darling… it looks like we’re swimmin in the bed sheets here. One wrong move, and somebody gets a free show!” Backing away from her, my grin spreading wider, I swept my hand across the surface and sent a sheet of water slicing through the air straight at Theresa’s face. She might not be makin ripples, she might not a made a splash, so I figured what the hell, lets see how she does in a water fight!

I heard his words, but had already noticed that when I entered the water. I chucked to myself as I realized that, even though the Sprites had followed the letter of my command, they had… done it in their own way, giving us clothes, but clothes that left nothing to the imagination and that moved in a most… intriguing away against the body.

“I should spank that little vixen.” I muttered to myself as I swam closer to D, "But I think she’d just…” My thoughts were stilled by the sudden movement as D tried to splash me. I[/B][/COLOR] looked at the water, noticing the little droplets that flew toward me. I slowed them, and with the tiniest nudge from the air, I altered the path of those which would have hit me, allowing them to fall all around me instead. So he wants to play with water, does he?” I thought to myself. He should have remembered, water is mine!

Stopping still in the water, I placed the palms of my hands flat on its surface. I then pulled back, lifting my hands high over my head, and pulling the water with it. With a grin I flung my arms forward and a wall of water rushed toward him. As the wave began to curl over him, I stopped it, and dropped it harmlessly to both sides of him. “I don’t think that a good idea.” I said with a soft smile, “Do you?”

I felt myself turn just a bit white as I watched that wall of water comin at me, and was more than a bit relieved when it just sorta ground to a halt, and dropped back into the pool on either side of me. I looked at her, my lips pursed and one brow arched, doin my best imitation of my Mom's infamous 'look', and trying real hard to keep the smile outta my voice as I said "Well not if yer gonna cheat, no!"

I couldn't hold it though, I broke into a monster grin and lunged forward, drivin the water in front of me as I went, and cuppin my hands to get a nice surge of water headed straight at her. Hell, I figured if we were gonna play in the water, we might as well play in the water, right?

I just prayed she realized we were playin, preferably before she drove me into the mud at the bottom of the lake!

I giggled when I saw him try again. He just doesn't understand. I thought as I held still and let the wave pass over and by me with no more shock than a cool breeze. Then I lifted my hand from the water, picking up a round ball of the substance, and throwing it at his head.

I had expected her to duck, to back away... I had expected the same responses I would have gotten back home. But this wasn't no backwoods creek, and she wasn't just some giggling chickie that was lookin fer a fun afternoon. I forgot where I was for just long enough, and got smacked full in the face by a skinned water balloon for my trouble...

The combination of my initial momentum, the unexpected impact of the waterball, and due to the swirling currents of the lake due to the waterfall, a few of which felt like they had grown hands, I slid forward, and Theresa's slim form, with her wet hair swept back and her swimsuit writhing like a living thing, slipped into the indulgent circle of my outstretched arms...

I shook the water from my face, my eyes blazing suddenly with the pent-up need I had felt building up since I had first met her, and it took an iron hand to force it back down... I would not treat her like that! I squeezed my eyes shut, my mouth set in a firm line as I drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly before opening my eyes again to look at Theresa, not knowing what to do, not knowing what she would even allow, but knowing that my arms were quite content holding her. And somewhere deep in the core of me, somewhere beyond the smooth, empty promises, and leaving just before husbands or boyfriends showed up, somewhere untouched by the beer-soaked revelries that had filled my life... I felt just a glimmer of... hope.

I felt, more than saw the Nereid as it crept up behind D, and was about to ask it what it was up to when he was suddenly swept forward, and I found myself in the circle of his arms. I knew I should pull away. It would be easy to just flow back… to …

I looked into his eyes and all thought of retreat left me. The intense fire in his eyes warmed me to the core and I forgot my earlier words to Glory in the heat of our mutual need. I was almost lost then… his strength, his presence… it was overwhelming… and then, just as I felt the last of my resolve begin to crumble; he broke his hold on my gaze and reined in his desire, saving us both.

Following suit, I tried to ease the fires raging through me… knowing it was for the best, even as I regretted the loss… I didn't pull away though… I couldn't. His arms, the scent and heat of him… I simply couldn't let that go right now.

Looking into his eyes I couldn't clearly define what I saw there, but I hoped he could see the love in mine. Smiling softly, I reached up and pushed an errant dripping curl back from his face, and stood on tiptoe to place a tender kiss at the corner of his lips, not daring to do more, lest my secret love consume me.

A kiss... a gentle kiss, lasting no more than a second... but a second that changed my life. She felt so good, so... right. Beneath the water, our legs entwined, no longer swimming, yet we didn't sink... it was a magical moment, like a second lost from time... the perfect moment.

I looked at her with a new light glowing in the deep recesses of my eyes, no longer did they hold the hot lust that I had used so many times... the hollow and empty heat that brought only simple gratification... No, here there was warmth, a pleasured joy that stemmed from her presence, from their closeness. I lifted my arms, not caring if I sank, and somehow knowing I wouldn't... and took her face in my hands, touching, gentle, caring... and drew her close. My lips caressed hers softly, not demanding, simply enjoying the contact, and I gave her the barest of kisses... "Theresa..." I breathed, my lips again coming in to graze hers...

The touch of his lips to mine was electric and I melted into his embrace. My heart leapt as he called my name, and my pulse quickened when lips came back to mine. Eager, but not wanting to rush things, I kissed him back, just as lightly but I allowed my lips to part slightly, intrigued to see if he’d accept the unspoken invitation.

My hands, of their own volition, drifted from her face, the right slipping down to rest lightly along her bottom ribs, while the left ghosted back to gently caress and cradle her head as I eased in further, pressing my lips more firmly to hers, and allowing my lips to part as well, letting my warm, moist tongue slip forth to first graze her lips, and when they parted, to begin its own soft explorations.

I felt the heat rising within me, felt the steam rising from my exposed skin, and felt her own temperature rise as well... soon the two of us were half submerged, and half dry, the heat of my skin more than enough to drive the water from skin and hair, and the rising current of warm air above us, coupled with the cold air and moisture from the falls combined to create a slow-turning and invisible funnel of warm, moist air, lifting our hair, and fanning it out around us in a colorful nimbus of red and gold... yet still we kissed, our bodies held fast to the contact, the emotion in our hearts all but forcing us closer, and closer. I felt once more that upsurge of... otherness, as though I was being hijacked, but this time... this time I had a strength I hadn't previously held... this time, I knew... that I loved her. I caught that essence, that usurper, and forced it back, drove it to that same place, that holding cell within my mind where it had kept me before... and slammed the door, locking it within. I'll be back to deal with you... later I told it fiercely, and breathed in the scent of the one I loved, drawing strength from the one I held...

Off to the side, up to their waists in the shallow waters, three tiny forms felt the change, felt the touch, the kiss... and smiled. No bickering now, no arguing about who had betrayed who, nor of who was to be called what naughty name... no, right now, they were witness to what all the creatures of the land had been waiting for... and they sat comfortably to watch, their tiny faces lost in a dream-like repose of love and happy thoughts as they watched the Master and Mistress kiss, and hopefully more...

My breath caught in my throat as his embrace turned more fervent, pulling me in tighter against him. My arms snaked up writhing between us and wrapped around his neck, anchoring my body to his and ignoring the maelstrom cause by our opposing forces. With a soft moan I surrendered myself to the ardor of his kisses, responding back just as passionately, and trying to express through the flowing eloquence of my lips, tongue and finger tips my burning love and deep-seated desire.

The sky above us, enriched by the swirling column of warm, moist air we were generating, and capped by the icy mists and clinging fogs of the waterfall, became slowly charged as the two fronts met in the bubble of layered air that hung both above us, and before the falls. Not realizing the danger, and not really caring at this point, I ignored it, focusing instead on the virile man before me. I sank my fingers through the hair at the back of his head and pulled him to me, crushing his lips to mine, whimpering and begging for even more bruising kisses and the area around us grew darker, more electric in more ways than one as both our passions and the low storm built in intensity, but I didn't notice. All I felt was the contact of our bodies, the grace and strength of his hands, the warmth of his touch, and the way my own trembling body was reacting. The gentle touch I’d experienced from the Fae paled in comparison to this; the pleasure of my true loves arms around me, and of his lips on mine. The entire area became charged as the storm built, but still I didn't notice. All I felt was this spark between us, the desire to just shed our clothes and... Then it happened, as inevitable perhaps as this kiss had been, the mini thunderhead above us spat out its fury, lighting up the entire area with a bolt of forked lightning, and shattering the air around us with a deafening peal of thunder as it lashed out at the rocks that crowned the top of the falls

I shrieked at the noise and cuddled in close against him for a moment, looking around in shock and tried to figure out what happened. The air reeked of ozone and spots danced in front of my eyes in the aftereffect of that sudden flash. Glancing up, I could make out the Sylphs rushing in to try and calm the disturbance. Once I figured out what had happened, I closed my eyes and began to help them, dismantling the storm and trying to dissipate the rest of the electric potential that had already been generated.

It didn't take very long, but it was exhausting and when I was done I just sank back into his embrace allowing my weary body to relax for a moment before I looked up at him and whispered, “Maybe we shouldn't do that in the water.”

I felt her arms fold around me, felt her pull me to her, and had no more doubts. I allowed my tongue to engage hers in sensual combat, even as my hands explored the lush lines of her body. I traveled from her hair, to her back, from there to the curves of hip and outer thigh, and back again, my mind blazing with remembered visions of the skin I touched, and my body straining to tear the thin sheen of cloth from her, and make newer memories. I felt our passions combine, and felt all other flames shrink and die in respect, I heard her whimpers, her moans, and growled as I recalled what the screams and wails of her release had sounded like… I remembered the women I had held previously, all the cheap dates, the easy sluts, the horny wives and cheating girlfriends, and forcefully tipped the box over, emptying the contents into the raging inferno of the one I held now, wiping them from my mind as easily as I would have crumbs from a glass table. I had come a long way to hold this woman, further I suspected now, than I had even dreamed… But she was here now, and we were…

The flash and rumble of the lightning strike took us both by surprise, but while she yelped and huddled against me, I found myself growling and spinning her away from the noise. We looked up, and only then did I see the turmoil that our inhibitions had brought about, of what we had… I, had allowed to happen. Hell, I was from the plains, I knew what it took to make a thunderstorm… It took a cool upper or surrounding atmosphere… and a strong warm front. I knew I wasn’t cold, and I knew I wasn’t up there in the clouds… but I knew that I could boil water in my bare hands. I saw Tess looking up, watching something, and then saw her close her eyes in concentration, her hands braced on my shoulders while my own hands automatically slid to her hips steadying her. And as much as I was enjoying the sensation, and longed for my hands to shift, to explore, I knew I had to hold her… I had the feeling that there might be time for other stuff later.

Her task done, and the cloud overhead broken up, she sank to my chest again, snuggling close for a second or two, before those green eyes looked up at me with a smile and she spoke to me in a stage whisper, saying ”Maybe we shouldn’t do that in the water.”

I laughed out loud at that one, and kissed her once more, quickly… before dutifully sliding her away from me with a heavy sigh and a smile, my eyes telling her that any time she did want to do it, all she had to do was whistle… or glance my way… or breath… Yes, just like that… nice and dee… Shaking my head, I looked up at her eyes again, mine filled with humor at the situation, and prepared to let her go. ”If we aren’t supposed to do that here,” I said with a wide but honest grin ”Then we’d best swim alone for awhile so the cold water might actually do us some good.” That was about the time we heard the pitiful whines coming from over near the shallows, and turned to see the pouting faces of the Sprites as they flew from the water with squeals frustration. We almost laughed, but then realized that we had been watched the whole time, and slowly looked at each other out of the corner of our eyes… We first spied the other looking as well, and then panned downward, realizing that her hands still rested amidst the curls of my chest, and mine still clung to her hips… and we snapped away from each other like two high-school kids on a porch when the lights come on. While this seemed to have little effect on her, it had a profound effect on me.

Freed from the influence of her proximity, I was suddenly and dramatically reeducated in the fact that most people couldn’t actually stand on water, and barely had time to grab a breath before plunging into the frigid depths! Coming back up, coughing and sputtering, I made my way to the edge of the water and clung there to the rocks that formed this deep section, not even realizing it was right at the base of the infamous stone that had served as her diving board. I looked back at her, waving faintly as she asked if I was alright, and watched as she made her own way to the far side of the pool, rising up like some ancient goddess as she stepped from the water, and giving me a wonderful view of her might as well be naked form as the fabric of her suit conformed to her body like cellophane… I heaved a sigh of desire, and watched her make her way over to explore the falls, standing beneath the spray and screaming in sheer joy of the sensation.

I had been unaware that we'd risen too far out of the water until D let go of me and plummeted. Once I saw the he was alright, I was overcome with mirth at the remembered look on his face as he went under. Not wanting to laugh at my poor darling, I swam over to and then climbed up under the waterfall, hoping the sound would help muffle my laughter. It didn't take too long for me to calm myself, especially when I noticed I could change the angle and intensity that the water fell at. I was just working on making a single line of water swirl into a corkscrew when Glorymorn came swooping up to me and planted a little burning kiss on my cheek.

I looked at her with a grin and said, "You're awfully hot. What have you been up to?"

"Glorymorn pays her debts Mistress." She giggled. I gave her a puzzled look but I realized I probably didn't want to know what she was talking about, so I just didn't ask.

"Follow me Mistress." She said, plunging into the waterfall.

Curious, I followed her; the feel of the water cascading down around me was comforting, almost like a mother's embrace and I paused for a moment to savor it. The cold also had another desired effect, that of cooling the fire which raged within me. After a few more minutes, I felt like I may be able to bear seeing him again, hopefully without setting off another meteorological disturbance.

I felt a tugging at the hem of my shorts and I looked down to see Glorymorn, with one hand pinching her little nose shut to protect her from the raging torrent and the other pulling at me. With a sigh I stepped out the back of the waterfall, surprised to see what looked like the opening to a cave. I stared at if for a moment. It looked like a standard karst, or solution cave caused by running water, but if the fey had just created these falls two days ago, where did it come from. Was there an actual underlying structure to this world, a structure that followed the more normal physical laws, or had they just decided that caves behind waterfalls were pretty? I looked down at Glorymorn and asked, "Is this what you wanted to show me?"

"No Mistress, that's just a cave." She said with a shrug. "What Mistress needs to see is through there." She said, pointing down into what looked like a water-filled tunnel, "That's were all the water's connect." She told me with a smile. "Glorymorn can't show you, she has to breathe, but you'll be fine."

"I don't have to breathe?" I asked her, shocked at the concept.

"The water is yours Mistress." She said softly as if that explained it all.

With a shrug I dove into the water, and started swimming down the passageway to see where it led. I went around a corner and found to my surprise that I could still see clearly, even though it should have been pitch black in there. I kept going further and further in until I came to a huge round chamber. I could see and entire city of Ellyllon off to one side, as well as a large group of Nereids. When they saw me, they gathered around me and my mind echoed with their calls. "Mistress." "Mistress." "Glad you found us Mistress."

"So," I said when they had quieted down, "What is this place anyway."

"It is the center Mistress," The sent me.

"The center?" I asked.

"Yes Mistress." One of them sent with a smile, "The center of the water."

I looked around and could see that there were dozens and dozens of tunnels leading out in all directions from this chamber. Curious I swam toward one of the channels, and to my delight I came up in my private grove. Diving back down and picking again at random, but in the opposite direction from the other one, I came up in a quiet moonlit… Moonlit? I asked myself, looking around in wonder at the circular clearing in a deeper, more ancient wood than those near our camp. I could see standing stones, arranged around the edge of the clearing and a stone table in the center. I looked at one of the Nereids who had come with me and asked, "Where is this?"

"You will find out when it's time Mistress." The creature assured me, taking my arm and gently leading me back into the deep water.

I turned toward yet another hole, but this time I was stopped by the Nereids who sent, "Not there Mistress."

"Why?" I asked

"It's too dangerous in your current condition Mistress." One of them sent softly.

"Condition?" I asked.

Unconfirmed." Another one sent.

"Unconfirmed?" I asked.

"Yes Mistress." One of them whispered in my mind,"You and the Master haven't…"

"Remembered the covenant."
One of them finished, giving her sister a warning look.

I scowled and looked at the creatures which surrounded me. “I really wish that someone would give me a straight answer in the place!” I growled

“We can’t.” one of the Nereids sent, “It’s against the rules.

“Rules?” I asked, “What rules?”

“Your rules Mistress.” She told me.

The statement hit my like a physical blow. I knew she wasn't lying, but I also knew I’d never said anything to the particular Nereid before... Well, I had, but it wasn't… My head spun and I felt like I was standing on a precipice, and that if I wasn't careful I’d fall over and loose myself forever…

Last edited:
I lounged there for a bit, hanging from the edge and kicking my feet slowly, watching Tess play and trying to relax a bit, difficult to do at the best of times, let me tell you, and was finally able to look her direction and not go almost unconscious from lack of blood, when Glorymorn startled the hell outta me by dropping straight down in front of me, her naked little form twisting and turning along its length as she smiled at me shyly. I swear, except for the delicious curves, blue hair, and general bug-like demeanor she looked like a five year old kid trying to give her favorite teacher a valentines card! "Hey there Glory-girl,” I said, smiling as best I could ”What’s up?”

”Glorymorn owes Master a… ‘One’, does she not?” she asked in a husky whisper. ”Glorymorn always pays her debts, Master…” she said next, her whisper becoming a throaty purr as she turned and waved at me over her shoulder, headed through the light mists toward her Mistress on the far side, near the falls. What in the hell had that b… (*touch*) What the fuck? I looked down into the clear waters that surrounded me, looking for whatever had brushed against me… I thought it might be a submerged log or something, rolling slowly in the undertow effects of the falls, or maybe a fish or something, though I hadn’t seen any earlier. But I couldn’t see anything, beyond my own slowly churning feet. I glanced back across the water, trying to see where Glory had gotten to, hell even where Tess was, at this point, and was getting a bit curious when neither of them reappeared quickly. I was thinking I might have to swim over and s… (*touch… brush*) Alright what the hell is down there… SWEET MERCY!

I had leaned closer to the water, peering into the liquid depths, and had suddenly found myself looking into the face of a woman! She floated there, below the surface, and I watched in fascination as the current from the falls seemed to play with the shading of her face and form, seemed to pull here, fill there… This was a creature made entirely of water, her outline and form given shape by the shadows of the depths, and even as I watched, she, at least I assumed it was a she, rose to extend her form above the surface as well, where her body, without the variations of depth and shadow, became as translucent as glass! She brushed her dripping hand along my cheek her fingers warm despite the chill of the water she seemed made from, and then eased her languid form closer, pressing her full breasts to my chest, wrapping those pleasantly solid arms around my neck, and gently putting her amazingly warm and incredibly soft lips to mine… I was at a loss, I was kissing water, but though my mind may have been having difficulties, my hyper-tuned body, was not! I felt myself rise again, despite the relaxing waters… or, more to the point this time, because of them, and though I had a bit of difficulty making out the features on that clear face, I could nonetheless sense that this water creature… the word Naiad sprang to mind, seemed pleased by this, and the slow inclination of the head as she looked down was more than familiar. That face turned back up to me again, and I could more feel than see her smile, and watched as her luscious form slipped once more beneath the shimmering surface. I could see nothing of her, no body, no arms, no legs… but I felt a sudden warmth as if something had moved closer to me, and felt myself held, as though someone had wrapped their arms around my waist, and gasped a bit as those billowing shorts were drawn down and free of my legs. She seemed insistent that I stop kicking, and thought it was against my better judgment, I let myself go lax, just like she wanted, remembering how well Tess had been able to keep us from sinking, and furtively looking around to see where she and Glory might have gotten to…

True to her unspoken promise, the Naiad didn’t let me sink, but instead enfolded me in rapturous warmth. I felt those hands caressing their way up my legs, felt my legs and arms engulfed in the living current, groaned appreciatively as I felt what could only be lips travel higher, exploring my heated skin, and sighed heavily as they wrapped around my length, seeming to be everywhere at once, and pulsing against me… I felt her work herself along the length of me, focus for just the barest of moments on the mushroom-like head, and plunge the full length down once more! He mouth seemed bottomless, and I suppose for all practical purposes, may have been, but as intense as these sensations were, they paled compared to what happened next! Still driving what I took to be her mouth along the entirety of me, with that same mesmerizing pause at the apex of each stroke, I felt her suddenly assault me, everywhere at once, with what felt like an army of writhing tongues! Along my arms, up and down my legs, along the back of my neck, behind, between, under, and around every square inch of skin on my body, she laid to me with those squirming, questing, and mind-blowing applications! I felt fingers twine in the long hair of my scalp, and could scarce resist when she rose up before me once more, and descended to my lips again with that delicious kiss… I was drug beneath the water, and didn’t even care. I could be dying, I might have ended up bloated and blue, but there was no way I wanted her to stop now!

She took me to the very bottom, her lips still pressed to mine, and I dimly registered that I could breathe for some reason… Above us, the falls roared, around us I could feel the natural currents, and before me, I could at last see the face of the creature that was giving me such pleasure. Her head, if indeed she had one, sat atop a sphere of slightly denser water, and as the eddies and currents swept around us I could make out the dim shifts of movement within the sphere, as though the entirety of it were alive and was actively working at my quivering body. The eyes of the Naiad seemed to focus on me, watching my reactions, and the things she did to me were linked only to those things that gave me the greatest pleasure… I had only one true regret… that being that there was nothing to grasp, no one to hold… no one for me to touch. She seemed saddened by this, understanding it would have given me greater pleasure, but she could only make herself feel real, not be solid enough for me to interact with… I nodded, understanding that she was trying, and threw myself over to the sheer enjoyment of it all!

The bubble I was in drew itself up from the bottom, and I felt myself swung slowly end for end as she allowed the current to carry us, to spin us around easily, even as she worked with greater ability and surety on my body, driving me near mad with the need for release, and then gladly leaping over that precipice with me, overjoyed that she had done so much! I roared my release, the pressure of my cry creating an actual bubble of air around my head, and she wriggled along my body in appreciation of the accomplishment. She was happy, I was almost unconscious from the strain of my climax, and we drifted gently back to the distant surface together… She roused me with gentle jets of pressure along my ribs, part of her still milking my release from me, and smiled shyly at me from where she had coiled up on my chest, repositioning my body to slip my head and shoulders back above the surface, holding me there as I gathered my bearings enough to grip the edge once more as she watched carefully from beneath the water. Once I was sure of my grip, I felt her slowly release me, and slip the shorts once more up my legs, rising from the surface once more to plant a final kiss on my lips, moaning ever so faintly herself, the first sound I had heard her make, and to tell you the truth, one I wasn’t quite sure I had heard. Then with one final pulsing, drawing caress… this time through the shorts, she sank once more and was gone… trailing her gentle fingertips down my leg until the touch faded, just shy of my feet.

”Damn…” I said, shaking my head to clear away the last trace effects of our encounter ”I need a drink!”

”Here you are Master…” came the clear voice of Spiderwort from directly overhead ”We thought you might, and retrieved one of the bottles.”

I looked up, and found myself looking at the upside-down faces of my two servants. They were perched on the rock that lay so close to the water’s edge, and were peeking over the edge to look into my face, looking absolutely radiant, and smiling widely. I looked at them with suspicion, my brows coming together in silent accusation as I flicked my eyes back to the water’s surface. "No! Not of our word, sweet Master!” protested Mapleflame, shaking her head quickly. ”Glorymorn it was! All for Master! She spoke of a debt, and asked the water nicely… Are you not pleased Master?”

”Yes girls…” I said quietly, reassuring them ”It was very nice… and you both know it was too, ya little scamps.” I pulled myself high enough to get to the bottle they had between them, and look a long pull at it once I cracked it open, resting once more in the water as I did so. It has been a rather interesting day so far… I thought to myself, I wonder what the rest of it will bring? And where the heck is Tess, anyway?

What am I doing here? How am I not drowning? Don't I need to breath? Don't be ridiculous, of course I need to breath. Help me! I'm drowning! I started flailing wildly, looking for an air pocket, anything. I needed to breathe!

"Shush Mistress, shush." one of them sent into my mind, as her arms pulled me close. "Any mortal can breathe in the water, if they're in our hands." she said softly.

I heard her words and believed her as I felt my chest loosen, and the urge to find air lessen. I looked gratefully at my rescuer as she continued to soothe me and she swam with me out of the chamber and back to the secluded spot behind the waterfall.

About half-way there I realized that there had been no need for a rescue. I’d just panicked. What in the world set me off? I wondered as I separated myself from the Nereid’s grip and swam beside her. I remembered the strange moon-lit clearing, and then a tunnel that they had said was dangerous, but what had happened after that?

Just before we reached the exit from the passageway, I stopped and turned to the Nereid. “Don’t tell D about my panic attack.” I said softly.

“We won’t Mistress.” The creature reassured me, and then gestured to the entrance where I could see the worried expression of my little Glorymorn.

I swam the rest of the way out of the tunnel, and climbed back up onto the rocks below the falls. “Are you alright Mistress?” Glorymorn asked, swooping in close the minute I cleared the water.

“Yes Glory.” I told her gently, “I just had a… bad moment there. Ok?”

“Ok Mistress.” She said softly, eyeing the Nereid which had come out with me. “Why don’t we head back to the Master? He’s feeling much… calmer now.”

I stopped and gave her a knowing look. “Calmer?” I asked, eyeing the Nereids.

“Yes Mistress.” She said with a wicked smile. “You warned him the water was… friendly.” She snickered.

“Yeah, I did.” I agreed with grin, “And you’re right. It’s time I rejoin him.” With that I turned and walked through the waterfall and across the lake to where D waited.

Entering the cool interior of the stone halls, Puck felt the same wash of power, the same tremor of excitement that he always did. This was a forbidden place, a place given over for him to keep, until there was a need. This was a sacred place for him, given to hold, and with the power to wield its secrets as well. He stood there, just beyond the dull light that filtered through the high clouds. He stood there, and remembered the first time he had come here. ”I must find her, friend Puck,” the Master had said, touching his shoulder as he often did when they spoke together ”I must seek out my lady, and seek her return to our faire kingdom, to the balance that holds us. Yet must there be one here that remains to look after those that stay behind, one to whom the others may come in time of need or trial… I can think of none that I would trust more with this than you, dearest Puck. Would you accept such a duty from your King, my friend?”

”If you but ask, my liege, then how could the Puck but comply? I would be honored your Majesty.” He had bowed low then, had thought it all some great jest, some fine game… Then he had seen the specks of light that had seemed to sift through the air toward him, that had adhered to his skin and fur, and had left him with a soft golden glow… and by the time he had risen again, had whirled to ask his friend and lord what it had meant… he had been alone. All that remained was a last message, a single wish from his missing King, one that remained still within his mind. "These are to be kept hidden, my friend, until there is a need. They are the balance, the dark of our light Kingdom. Both of us, my Lady and myself, have secured those here that serve but one purpose… these are they that are the final guardians… And to them, I leave you the ability to act as would I, as would my Queen… These gifts are yours, gentle Puck, until we reclaim them by our own hands…"

Looking now into the dark, his senses able to see the slumbering forms, the groups of creatures clustered together, hidden in the shadows, he knew again the power that lay just below the skin he wore. Knew it, and knew that the time had come to use it. ”They ain’t gonna get yer Kingdom, Majesty… not while the Puck has an army waiting to fight for what you would have wanted…”

Lounging in the water, the Mead in my hand tasting sweet and icy cold to my throat, I watched as Tess and Glory slid out from the waterfall, and grinned as Theresa walked across the top of the water to get over to me. ”Showoff.” I said as she drew closer, shaking my head up at her as she smiled back. I paused for a moment as she stood there looking down at me, blinking at the way the wet fabric clung to her in such a provocative and alluring way, and shook my head as I took another sip. How could a woman look so damned good and have so little friggin clue about it?! Still I was feeling a bit… relaxed, at the moment, and was almost able to concentrate on other things…

”You about ready for a bite ta eat there pretty lady?” I asked, nudging my chin toward the distant blanket. ”I could use stretchin out in the sun fer a bit myself, and I think I’d like ta have you there with me, if ya don’t mind.” I grinned down at the top of the bottle I held before adding ”I kinda got used to it last night, ta tell the truth…”

Last edited:
“Showoff?” I asked, “And who was it who was boiling water with his hands the morning?”

I walked over next to him and looked down at where he relaxed. “Not sure I’m really hungry yet.” I said softly leaning over next to him, “But I could use a drink!” I exclaimed, snatching the bottle out of his hands and jumping up on the rock.

I stood there and took a long exaggerated pull from the bottle, watching to see what he’d do.

I floated there, looking at her for a moment, and thought about what she had done and where she now stood… She may be able to control all the water she wants… but she was standing on rock now, and that was mine!

With a sudden grin, I turned the rock beneath her to near-liquid, dropping her in to her knees, and turning it solid around her supple flesh. It seemed then like the stone reached up and snared her elbows, and then proceeded to lift her arms to the sides, holding her open as I smiled into her wide eyes… I climbed out of the water then, and circled around to sit on the stone beside her. ”Steal a man’s drink will ya, you wench!” I said with a laugh, reaching forward and retrieving the bottle, sitting it down beside the stone with a sure confidence. ”Well I have ways of stopping that, I can tell ya that much!”

Reaching up then, I wiggled my fingers at her maliciously, my grin deepening as I edged my way toward her now exposed ribs…

“Oh, you wouldn't!” I squealed, squirming fruitlessly in the grip of the stone. “I think you’re the one who talked about this kind of behavior as cheating earlier!” I shrieked as I saw him heading toward my tender ribs.

Then I saw them, the three Sylphs who’d helped me with the storm. Get him girls!!! I thought to them, and couldn't help but giggle as they swept in for him, surrounding him in a whirlwind that threatened to tear the thin shorts he was wearing as they searched for his ticklish spots.

Giggling and laughing, fighting to keep my pants on in the sudden winds, I just managed to gasp out "Quick, while she's held! Free tickles on the Mistress, Girls!" as I fought and struggled to keep from rolling back into the water.

Mapleflame and Spiderwort, hearing my sputtered words, giggled and swirled upward, their tiny hands already reaching for Theresa's exposed and unprotected flesh, while the light blue form of Glorymorn turned slowly to look into the eyes of her bound Mistress, and arched one fine brow... as a small storm of brightly colored lights shot up from our camp and came streaking toward the area. Her blue eyes shone with a smoldering intensity, not unlike that which had covered the faces of the entire crowd of them not that very morning, just before my timely "rescue" had stolen their sultry focus from the bed...

I gasped as D’s two little followers swooped in and each grabbed one of my nipples through my thin silk shirt, but it was the look in Glory’s eyes which really worried me. “Glorymorn, what are you…?” I started to ask, but found myself with a sudden and shocking answer to my unfinished question as the hoard of fairies descended around me, each of them determined to touch and kiss that which had been forbidden to them earlier. The breath caught in my throat at the sensations they were bringing forth in me, but I managed to hold onto myself long enough to gasp out. “Glory, I don’t think…”

“Oh, you don’t have to Mistress.” She purred flying closer to me until she was looking straight into my eyes. “The Master said.”

Planning on asking him to call off this group of eager assailants, I glanced over to D just in time to see him loose his balance and tumble into the water.

As if this is just what she’d been waiting for, Glorymorn used this moment of distraction to fly forward and gently place one hand directly between my eyes. I cried out and my body twitched of its own accord as a wave of fierce desire swept out of my beloved follower and into me.

"You gave of yourself to help poor Glorymorn Mistress..." she said with a knowing smile, "Now it is our turn to help you... There is so much within us to show you... so many ways to say how much we love you. I must remember to thank the master for giving us such a pleasing opportunity to show you, such a unique and interesting way to play with you... to love you..."

I couldn’t respond, couldn’t think. Suddenly, as if she was the conduit through which their emotions flowed, I was aware of the hunger and desire of each and every one of the tiny creatures. I felt them swarming around my fingers, rubbing and playing with them, and making themselves even hotter, even more excited.

Glorymorn fluttered in place, watching and feeling her beloved Mistress’s emotional state. She grinned as she felt the woman’s will begin to crumble and then shatter under the assault of the Sprites’ combined desire. Once the Mistress was beyond stopping her, Glorymorn released her direct hold on the Mistress’s mind and fluttered back to get a look at her.

Perfect! She thought to herself as he looked at the position the Master had locked her into, arms out to her sides and her knees about shoulder-width apart. She half-closed her eyes for a moment and shuddered as the first of the Sprites on the Mistress’s hands brought herself to the height of ecstasy. The Mistress moaned and threw her head back as the onslaught of pleasure swept through her. Beautiful! Glorymorn sighed.

She looked over to where the rest of her sisters, at least those not pleasuring themselves on the mistress’s fingers, fluttered around, watching her and waiting to see just how far they were going to go. Glorymorn nodded and the girls flew down to where the bottom of the Mistress’s wet shirt clung to the shorts. Taking hold, they pulled it loose and then up, exposing the Mistress’s large round breasts. Spiderwort and Mapleflame started to rush in and resume their interrupted explorations, but Glorymorn stopped them. She was going to be the first. She flew forward and gently ran her hands over the luscious softness of the Mistress’s rounded flesh, taking time to touch and fondle the smooth flesh before moving into the puckered darkness of the areola. After teasing and playing for a while to make sure the nipples were as hard as possible, she grasped one of the temptingly protruding nodules in both hands and began to kiss and lick it. As she got more and more excited, Glorymorn even tried to force the whole thing into her mouth so she could suckle.

Fighting my way back to the surface, sputtering and coughing, still laughing from the assault of the air spirits, I struggled to the shallows and flipped my hair back out of the way. Able to breath at last, I turned myself back around to face where I had left Tess trapped, expecting to get an earful for sneakin up on her like that, and got myself a real eyeful instead…

She was still caught where I had left her, but she was in no way alone… The Sprites from this morning, almost half a hundred of ‘em from the look of it, had her all but stripped out of her suit, and were working over every bit of her that they could reach! Her fingers, the skin of her arms and legs, and more to the point, her rock-hard nipples were all being exploited, explored, and in every way I could see, fucked! I saw her splayed hands wearing groaning Sprites like finger puppets, their tiny bodies impaled on her wriggling digits as each of them that could do so, slammed their sexes down onto her… Others slid up and down her arms, her legs, tugging and fighting with the damp fabric of her shorts… and there, cramming a whole nipple into her mouth as though her very life depended on it, was sweet little Glorymorn… I sat there, the cool water lapping across my upper thighs, and it was like the water babe never touched me.

”Maple… Wort… What in the hell is going on?” I asked incredulously, my eyes wide, my pulse pounding through me… ”What the fuck are you doing to… her?”

”Oh Master!” Mapleflame gushed, writhing through the air in front of me ”Isn’t she beautiful? Isn’t she wondrous? She is such a gift, and we must thank you for allowing this to be… we are so happy! And soon, the Mistress will be happy as well! Thank you Master, oh thank you!”

”But… she’s… Maple, what did you do?!" I was up and moving then, faster than I had ever thought I could… I was tearing the Sprites from her, forcing them away, driving them back. They clung to her clothing, to her suit, and I tore through it without even blinking, fighting to get them off of her and leaving her naked and panting… Finally, it was her, Glorymorn, and myself… ”Glory…” I breathed, pulling her firmly from the engorged nipple she had finally managed to get into her mouth, ”Stop this! She wouldn’t want you to…”

”Yes she would Master…” the hot-bodied little wench said lustily, squirming around to look at me ”She does want us to… look at her. See the heat within her, see the desperate need that fills her!” Looking up at Tess, almost ashamed to see her in such a state, I could indeed see the warmth of her body, the near molten core of her that had her straining against the bonds that held her, trying to get to me, to the Sprites… to anything… Glory was right. Tess was in need, a need I knew and understood all too well…

”How…” I asked bluntly, feeling helpless, feeling a growing need of my own. I would love to have put out those fires I saw in her eyes, to cool that belly… but I knew that if I did, I might never see such heat… such passion again… ”…I can’t…” Glory saw my confusion, sensed my reluctance, and smiled slowly…

”This heat is ours, Master…” she said, sliding nearer to me, and running her small hand across my heated flesh "Your love shall be seen again, brighter and more moving than this. No, we shall care for her, and she for us. We need only a bit of your assistance… so that we may show you her true sexuality…” She began laying out her general plan then, swooping in once more to play with and pinch that nipple as she did so, and drew the others in again to once more drive their Mistress to the edge of reason... I listened to her requests, blinked, several times... and smiled a predatory smile. Oh, little Glory-girl had a dirty mind...

Soon enough, I had her arranged as Glory and the others wished, using the stone to move her, to ease her body to a new position… Flat on her back, a table of stone supporting her weight, and had her arms and legs stretched out comfortably, but wide. Her forearms were held in sheaths of stone, and her wrists flexed to extend her fingers as far as she could… Her head was supported, and leaned back slightly, leaving her throat fully exposed. Her ankles and knees were likewise held, the flowing stone slipping around her warm flesh to form solid cuffs, and thick arms of stone holding her knees out… and her ankles in. Her feet were supported, and her toes pointed as up as she could easily, giving them even more surface area to play with… In all, she was displayed in a lewd manner, and seemed determined to gyrate as best she could, sliding her body across the stone. I created a small lump, nothing obscene, but just enough to rub across the sensitive flesh between her drooling sex and her clenching anus, allowing her to tease and stroke herself against it. I was going to create another protrusion, a better vantage for her to rub against, but when the Sprites saw me they asked me not too… apparently, they had plans… Her suit was shredded, and I stroked across her sizzling skin as I removed it, taking my time, and allowing us both to enjoy the contact before stepping back to allow the faeries their play.

Summoning a wide seat for myself, I raised it slightly, giving myself a grand view of her nude form, and got comfortable, stripping off my own suit as well… This was gonna be a hell of a show, and I didn’t want to miss any of it…

Back