Staying together/love winning/spouses changing to meet needs

montanaboy12

Married guy
Can someone direct me to some stories where people almost cheat but don't and stay together? I don't want to yuck people's yum but so many cheating/disrespect/humiliation stories out there....

I want a man to fight for his wife--change himself, give her what she needs after "Waking up" or for her to give him what he needs, become his slut, whatever. I know, I know....but I want love to win. I want the good guy (or girl) to win for a change.....I want people to get tempted, even super close, then either by their realization or by their spouse showing them, they go ravage each other rather than some fucking douchbag.
I have one story I would love to see changed/rewritten (With permission of course) from a specific point to make that happen....anyone interested in doing it? I am not a writer but would help any way I could!!

I recommend you try the romance category and then use the advanced search functions and add cheating to the requested tags.

I recommend you try the romance category and then use the advanced search functions and add cheating to the requested tags.
I have done that...but almost every single one has the cheating happen! I am hoping to find some where one spouse CHOOSES the other or one spouse just shows/proves/whatever and THEY have the wild sex.....I hate all the cheaters out there and just want one where it almost happens....but doesn't. Like...the good guy wins. I know....

I have done that...but almost every single one has the cheating happen! I am hoping to find some where one spouse CHOOSES the other or one spouse just shows/proves/whatever and THEY have the wild sex.....I hate all the cheaters out there and just want where it almost happens....but doesn't. Like...the good guy wins. I know....

Then honestly you should just read from the romance section and avoid the cheating aspect altogether. What you're asking for is likely very rare in erotica.

Would love it if this was based around some kind of fetish that the spouse doesn't originally want to do, but is deeply important for the one asking for it, and then slowly they end up coming together over it.

Maybe ever since her sexual awakening, the wife has been OBSESSED with peeing on her husband's face and in his open mouth, and watching him swallow. She always imagines being in a loving, deep, intimate relationship where her man, her husband, the father of her children, loves and accepts her so much that he is willing to swallow her piss and make it part of himself. It's such a deep sexual part of her that when she told her husband about it and he refused, it really made her start to wonder if her sexuality could survive in the marriage.

Another possibility could be a man and the idea of his wife swallowing his cum - same idea as above just flipped.

Or a man obsessed with eating pussy but his wife is reluctant.

So many fun little things in how they slowly end up bending to fit the spouse's fetish and end up enjoying it after all.

Then honestly you should just read from the romance section and avoid the cheating aspect altogether. What you're asking for is likely very rare in erotica.
It is not just rare in erotica, even in main stream novels and such, it is breaking the ONE cardinal rule: the main characters should always get together in the end. To fail to do that really angers most readers. That is the point of the story though; despite a multitude of troubling situations, love conquers all whether it be romance or erotica.

A story obviously can focus on a couple getting over the repercussions of cheating, but then the story is mainly about the married couple then. In that case it would work. But can you imagine reading a whole story about a couple that are having a clandestine affair, only to read in the last sentence, "but Billy ended up going back to his wife". It would be a disappointing ending.

I have been cheated on in real life though, and while it hurts at the time, as the differing stages of loss marches on, you slowly come to this realization. "Do you really want to be with someone who left the only person that would never have left them?" It is not a character trait I want in a girlfriend or wife. In the end, she really did me a favor...

Back