Star City- The Heroes of Tomorrow OOC

I guess I should return those scented tea light candles I got for J'onn.

I think J'onn would love the candles, even lit.

While we will probably never get to see J'onn enjoying a roaring fire in the hearth, I think a few candles strategically lit around the room would be quite perfect.

Especially if Liz was there to share them with him.....

I think J'onn would love the candles, even lit.

While we will probably never get to see J'onn enjoying a roaring fire in the hearth, I think a few candles strategically lit around the room would be quite perfect.

Especially if Liz was there to share them with him.....

Trust me, she misses him, too. :heart:

That reminds me-- have you spoken to her co-creator lately, Abraxas?

I wanted to get his sign-off on something.

What series has been completed showing of Arrow? I would like to know so I can AHEM 'Find' and watch them online. Hoping it is season 3 we are up to because I am looking forward to seeing Arsenal, Black Canary, and Captain Boomerang. As for the latter if they don't get an Aussie to play him I will be so Disappointed.

What series has been completed showing of Arrow? I would like to know so I can AHEM 'Find' and watch them online. Hoping it is season 3 we are up to because I am looking forward to seeing Arsenal, Black Canary, and Captain Boomerang. As for the latter if they don't get an Aussie to play him I will be so Disappointed.

Series 1 and 2 are complete. Series 3 is airing now, basically concurrently with Series 1 of "The Flash," which occupies the same universe.

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1vQCeu73MIEk05b6JHevRpAUxheVMUdlwA0-JSR562SAQ2G_p

Character idea, what do you guys think?

Going to have to wait for the boss to show so I can hash over a few things. I didn't know STAR was dead so have to figure out where Virgil could be working now, and then figure out how to insert him into the story. Easy way of course would be have him working for Ollie in his laboratories and because case involves molecular physics he could be called up. (Virgil would be one of the few people who could keep up with Palmer and knows more than Wally in this area)

So quickly now. I apologize profusely. For any migraines(or any other discomfort) that anyone experiences, after reading/trudging(?) through my Impulse post!

I truly do.

What can I say? It's organic for me, when I write Bart. And I feel I *HAVE* to express him, in the way. I do.

*kicks the artist in me, wherein there instead should be a 'writer'??*

"Lunaramblings" -- please let me know, continuity wise(or anything else) if what I set up for my character. Will work with what you got going on.

Thank you.

And again. Apologies all. And good luck! *tiny grin*

Trying to figure out if the fullstops are the end of a sentence or not gave me a grumpybodysnarling headache. Otherwise it was a great post.

On a side note, second post to include the sharp teeth. When not in battle Venom kinda look like the picture I gave. No fangs.

Our first battle will bring out the fangs and massed muscle-mass of Venom as we know it.

Not being anal or anything, just clarifying :)

Trying to figure out if the fullstops are the end of a sentence or not gave me a grumpybodysnarling headache. Otherwise it was a great post.

On a side note, second post to include the sharp teeth. When not in battle Venom kinda look like the picture I gave. No fangs.

Our first battle will bring out the fangs and massed muscle-mass of Venom as we know it.

Not being anal or anything, just clarifying :)

Artemis noted that the teeth were creepy, not that they were sharp. Because I was going off of your character pic.

Not being anal either, just clarifying. ;D

I was actually going off of your character's picture as well, "DeathsKnight".

Will the substitution of long instead of sharp, work better for you? Let me know and I'll fix it when I can! (Otherwise...maybe I can work a different angle...or something)

:)

I really don't mind.

The devil is in the detail as they say. And it's the LITTLE THINGS, that oft are most important!

I just don't want to put in the wrong wording, and make it worse...or similarly parallel to what it is now...instead of *BETTER* if you know what I mean. Without your signing off on it! ;)

Possibilities:

Scary
Freaky
Freaky-scary(hehe)
Long
Pointy
etc.

If Impulse is being irreverently referential, as I suspect he is, the actual reference *is* "what sharp teeth you have!" But it doesn't have to be exactly accurate as to Venom's actual dental records, because it's just a pop-culture riff.

When Venom sprouts his battle fangs later, Impulse could notice them change and go "grife, and I thought they were sharp *before!*"

Last edited:
Well, "I" was definitely going for that. Sure! Bart? It may have just been....happenstance for him...;)

But seriously, I was thinking the same thing. When the battle-evoked Venom comes into play....the reaction could definitely be there...if not reinforced like you say!

Yayyy for same wavelengths. And wowWOWwow, Miss "ChasNicollette". Are you an honest-to-goodness super heroine.....y'know.....irl? Because I'm picking up a preeeeeeetty real 'vibe' here -- and it's not just the bananas in my Cheerios or the onion and chive on my bagel...which is sating me, so!

*teeeeeeeease**nudge**all-smiles*

"Abraxas Winterlight" -- Hello, good sir! Might that...furry fella....be from the 'Wonderful' World of Warcraft -- thus....are you (un)intentionally reminding *ME* that there's that expansion out...which I've still yet...not tried out yet?? I know we haven't met, previous to now.......but......people see what they see, right? Hehe ;) Anyhow, very cool image!

Back