Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smile up at you as your massive hard cock touches my lips

I smile back looking into your eyes I cradle the back of your head with my strong hand I softly push your lips onto my cock "nice and slow no need to rush unless you just want my cum you dirty slut" I chuckle

I sneak in through the back door, quiet as a mouse, I can't take my eyes off Tanya's luscious lips wrapped around big hearts massive cock, I slowly lift my tennis skirt and begin to rub my sissy clit which is growing bigger and wetter by the second

I walk in and see my Cumslut enjoying her self with others and smile.

"How is every one enjoying my sweet girls lips, Have you tried her ass, its tight too, Go ahead plunge it deep daddy likes to watch his slut at work"

I make my way over to sting, swaying my hips and smiling provocatively, "oh those lips are devine and I do think she has a lovely tight ass too, I'm sure a cock as big as yours hardly even fits in there?"

I sneak in through the back door, quiet as a mouse, I can't take my eyes off Tanya's luscious lips wrapped around big hearts massive cock, I slowly lift my tennis skirt and begin to rub my sissy clit which is growing bigger and wetter by the second

I came into Tanya's back door while she was in her knees looking for her earing she dropped under the bed.

"Oh My cock does just fine, If you don't believe me you could always find out for your self?" I say smiling looking at My cumsult... and smiling.

I reach out and rub the front of Stings trousers feeling the nice big package inside, "oh my, I think a little sissy cock like mine would fit in there just fine" I move over to Tanya, lift up my skirt showing my nice white panties with a big wet spot on the front, I slowly move onto my knees and begin to rub the tip of my sissy cock on her nice tight rosebud,

"Oh My cock does just fine, If you don't believe me you could always find out for your self?" I say smiling looking at My cumsult... and smiling.
I put my cute pink collar with Melissa on it and hand you my leash. I will offer my self to everyone you want

I walk up behind girly and run my hands down your sides and kiss your neck.

"Care if I enjoy a hands on approach?" I run my hand over your stomach and tease your clits tip a bit.

It's ok photobuff, I just realised I've lost track of time and have to go to work, why don't you take my place over here, her beautiful tight ass is nice and wet, its perfectly ready for a nice big cock like yours

You're telling me, make sure you fuck her nice and hard for me you stud, I slowly stand up and sadly walk out of the room, looking wishfully over one shoulder as I slip out the door :(

You're telling me, make sure you fuck her nice and hard for me you stud, I slowly stand up and sadly walk out of the room, looking wishfully over one shoulder as I slip out the door :(

after giryboij left the I walked over to Tanya who was still dripping wet and made her lay in the bed face down tying her legs to the post I unzipped my pants and let them fall to the floor.

after giryboij left the I walked over to Tanya who was still dripping wet and made her lay in the bed face down tying her legs to the post I unzipped my pants and let them fall to the floor.
I am tied up and ready for you to use me like a good slut

I walk over to Tanya and see her squirming but its know use, I mount myself over her and spread her man pussy cheeks and slide my cock in.
I feel your tip enter me and I relax. I then feel your hard cock deep in me I start to moan. Yes fuck me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back