Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ready to be a good slut

As Amy works my cock with her dextrous tongue and I toy with her asshole I beckon you closer. "I want you to come here and receive your first kiss and I want you to touch her as you do. Stroke her hair, rub her back, anything you choose."

Yanking your hair, I savage your mouth with my tongue. My finger slides into Amy's tight asshole as you touch her, a reward for the good job she's doing with my cock.

Save some cum for me

With such a thirsty, slutty mouth of course you'll get some cum. Wouldn't want you to be deprived of the only work little sluts are good for, would I? I take my hand off your hair to give your ass a rough squeeze

With such a thirsty, slutty mouth of course you'll get some cum. Wouldn't want you to be deprived of the only work little sluts are good for, would I? I take my hand off your hair to give your ass a rough squeeze
I want to taste your wonderful cock

Feeling the muscles of Amy's heavenly ass encircle me, I thrust my finger in faster and deeper, giving her a rough fingerfuck, turning my cock to thewill so the little slut can get her first taste, one hand inside Amy and one rubbing thewill's back, I get ready to see if the little whore knows how to suck cock.

I take your clock deep in my mouth . I can feel your cum filled balls against my chin as you finger fuck Amy's tight sweet ass

I take your clock deep in my mouth . I can feel your cum filled balls against my chin as you finger fuck Amy's tight sweet ass

Ooh, yes, there's a good little slut. You know what that mouth is for, don't you? I run my fingers through your hair, moving my hips so you can take my cock deep as you can.

My body shakes as I let loose a burst of cum in your slutty mouth. Mmm...very nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back