Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
my bulge grew to stiff errection and my hand shakes as I unzip my pants slowly my cock restrained in my boxers "do you want it now?" I gulp but smirk lightly

I sensually lay on my back, and lift my long legs in the air. "Yess, I do.. <3 :heart::heart: "

I sensually lay on my back, and lift my long legs in the air. "Yess, I do.. <3 :heart::heart: "

I rub my cheeks against your long smooth legs filled with lust I kiss suck at your thighs. I pull off my boxers and pants letting lose my nine inch long thick cock "now where do you want this?" I rub my member against your sex (If I dessapear I have to plug in my laptop)

The room smells of sex and desire... I walk my way through the ghosts of people in the throes of orgasm, balls clenching and cum erupting, pussies squeezing in delight... it's been a busy couple days for the Depository. Nice...

Looking for Tanya

Tanya told me to meet her here for some public action and entertainment for us and this place hope she can make it

I am always horny sexy why don't we put those lips to work on something :I run my thumb over your lips slowly and softly: or we can go for the main course :I grip your round ass with my other hand
I drop down to my knees and run my hands up your strong thighs. I lean in and give your growing cock a nice long wet kiss

I drop down to my knees and run my hands up your strong thighs. I lean in and give your growing cock a nice long wet kiss

my cock bounces to answer back at the kiss it stiffens slightly against your lips "ooo did I ever tell you that I live for a bj tanya"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back