Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my sexy friends! I hope you all have a blissfully fantastic day. I am off to shop for some clothes and such. I look forward to ....... See you here :kiss:

Jenny :kiss:

wow its almost like the old days in here.

I'll be around late tonight, it's effing fantastic to talk to you all!
I really appreciate it. I hope some of you are around later to help me........... Help you :devil:

I'll be around late tonight, it's effing fantastic to talk to you all!
I really appreciate it. I hope some of you are around later to help me........... Help you :devil:

I can not guarentee anything but I am often on nightly

re: good morning

Good morning all from the West Coast. Just popped by to see who was around to distract me from the work I should be doing. PM me if you want to chat.
Liz

Ok sexy people, I'm stepping out to dinner. I can't wait to get back and entertain you all! See you in a few hours.....

:kiss:

Hello my loves! I'm back, now to slip into something more appropiate and fin a glass of wine. Boys..... Cum and get it! :kiss:

why am I sick again, how is everyone today feeling sexy?

I'll be doing better when I get back from the office. Don't tell anyone on the " what I'm wearing today thread" I'm going out with messy hair and sweats. I'll be dressed proper when I return :devil: maybe a nurse outfit so I can make Big Heart feel better :kiss:

I'll be doing better when I get back from the office. Don't tell anyone on the " what I'm wearing today thread" I'm going out with messy hair and sweats. I'll be dressed proper when I return :devil: maybe a nurse outfit so I can make Big Heart feel better :kiss:

oh thank you sweetie that sounds nice and sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back