Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just passing through.... someone may need this

tumblr_mi3tgvSKz01r6tdfuo1_1280.jpg

I do that all the time, I can't seem to get Penny's tits out of my head sense the Ten Year episode of Big Bang Theory

Bit off topic, but a nod to your lifestyle Stacy... 3 nights ago I invited 3 of my male friends round, one after the other, over the course of the day. My friends didn't know about each others visits and we had wild sex with no condoms. By the time my last friend had cummed inside me, my lips were puffy and I was weak kneed. Afterwards I duck taped my hairless (lazered hehe) pussy and tried to keep as much cum inside to during the evening. I had to take the tape off to pee then fell asleep again. By the morning I had sprung a leak in bed/and my body had absorbed a fair amount of it too :)

X

Maybe you'd do best to watch then! I grin as my hand snakes down to caress her pantied ass, lustily gripping each cheek and then pressing the line between the cheeks to work the panties between them...

mmmm, the gurls have been playing :heart:

mmm, how thoughtful !!!:kiss:
The way it seems at the moment-- probably put it in the storeroom :(

mmm, how thoughtful !!!:kiss:
The way it seems at the moment-- probably put it in the storeroom :(
Oh dear... I tell you what, I'll put it in the fridge. Nothing like the thrill of cold lube ...
Well I must be off to zzzzzzzz. If you see Paris give her a big kiss from me - I miss her
n-night hone *squishes* :kiss:

Old Fart

Old Fart, Jack walks into the room with a big stiffy. MMM some new meat:devil: Sits and pleasures myself lusting after all the new people. Balls hurting they are so full. This Bull feeling frisky

Bit off topic, but a nod to your lifestyle Stacy... 3 nights ago I invited 3 of my male friends round, one after the other, over the course of the day. My friends didn't know about each others visits and we had wild sex with no condoms. By the time my last friend had cummed inside me, my lips were puffy and I was weak kneed. Afterwards I duck taped my hairless (lazered hehe) pussy and tried to keep as much cum inside to during the evening. I had to take the tape off to pee then fell asleep again. By the morning I had sprung a leak in bed/and my body had absorbed a fair amount of it too :)

X

Horny. As. FUCK! Would have loved to help-out & add my own contribution ;)

Sorry.... I had it....
was bored and hungry...
no one here ....
had to take matters into my own hands....
(and they were wonderful)

I'm getting to that same point..
What happened to the everyone.. used to be quite lively ??
Maybe becoz Paris doesn't stop by anymore ??
We aren't sexy enuf :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back