Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an ass and mouth over here if anyone wants some attention.

This is killing me,I'm back from the office, but still have a dog to wear out! I do like walking by the men working on the road down the street. I wonder what they would do if they knew I was thinking about how to best take on the whole gang of them :devil: Yoga pants rub me in the right way :) I'll be thinking of all of you, counting the minutes until I get back here. See you all then :kiss:

Hey - you don't do them till you've given me a proper kiss :kiss:

Fingernails gently scratching your firm ass over your skirt, breathing on your neck.......... "hello my love, I've missed you". I look deep into your beautiful eyes........ I press my body against yours...

:kiss::kiss::kiss::devil:

I know what you mean hon I love watching big burly construction guys sweating under the sun. Makes me want to dress like a total slut and show them how much I appreciate men at work.

Ok I'm just about to go, I put on a sexy bra/panty set. I love having something hot on under my booring sweat suit, makes it all the better when I stroll by them :devil:

And dog is walked!!! Yes folks, I chatted to the men as I walked by...... It ate me up, I'm scrambling to loose these yoga pants and find Mr. Vibe :devil:

And dog is walked!!! Yes folks, I chatted to the men as I walked by...... It ate me up, I'm scrambling to loose these yoga pants and find Mr. Vibe :devil:

I bet they'd be astonished to learn just how hot and bothered the experience made you. Good luck with it! And lucky Mr Vibe.

Have you seen this offer?
tumblr_mlkkcq17TJ1qztglyo1_500.png

Woke up feeling too sexy for work today , going to stay home and play with my lit friends :heart:

Just got coffee, brings on the tits and cocks :kiss:

Mmmm, what an invitation! Reaching up and feeling my C-cups through my satin negligee, making my 7" get stiffer and stiffer in the matching tap pants... reclining on the couch giving you a come-hither look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back