Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well, another sort of Schizo day in the Depository. I'll probably be on further and keep an eye out here. I really could use a deposit. ;)

My tight black boxers reveal the considerable shape of my manhood before you even peel them down. As you slide them gently over my bulge, my thick shaft rolls out from its restrained home. It is very thick, a light biscuit colour. The skin seems thick, hiding an otherwise veiny appearance, it seems smooth, kept and clean. As you slides my boxers down over my thighs, you see I am shaved completely cleanly, not a hair or stubble in sight. my uncut hood belies an as yet unrevealed head save for the sweet aroma of my precum which begins to seep in slow long drools from my foreskin

I lick my lips slowly as I take it all in. It's a beautiful monster that I plan to release. I help you step out of your boxers leaving you delightfully naked. My fingers move to your balls, gently cupping and feeling them. My tongue slips from between my lips to explore and find your unrevealed head, tasting your precious precum....

I lean back and place my hands on the desk behind me, but push my hips forward. I clench my buttocks tightly making all the blood engorge my fat cock. As your tongue begins to explore my foreskin I become as hard as steel. My huge bulbous head becomes larger than my skin can contain and it is not long before my head is completely exposed. My foreskin is a tight due to my overly thick head that it feels like your are encasing your own lips tightly around it, so the sensation that you are working my head with your tongue is doubly erotic to me. My precum begins to flow amply and soon runs down my shaft and hangs at the base of my balls

I'm sorry slimsexi, but real life has intruded and I have to drop off. I hate to do it since I've been irked by the bad timing of people at the Depository but hopefully another girl will happily take my place.

Oh that's a shame. I await with eagerness for your replacement but do pm if you see me on again ;)

Looking for a little attention....

attachment.php

Attachments

• jh310.jpg
    jh310.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 656
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back