Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
On top of that...

What's going on around here these day's?

Boring....

OK Guy's...

Here's how it works...

Log On...

Un-Zip you pants...

Pull them down...

And start playing with your Cock...

Tell us how good it feels...

One of us might invite you to stick It somewhere...

Ass... Pussy...

My Favorite...

In my Mouth...

You can gently hold me by the back of the head... One hand on either side... And slowly slide your Cock between my lips... I'm wearing that Stop Sign red lipstick that smears on your Cock... My tongue starts to roll around the tip of your penis...

I'm such a tease...

Paris.:kiss:

Holy crap, yes nearly lost it from reading this one. Feels great by the way. Going to have to come back around this way again sometime.

Last edited:
On top of that...

What's going on around here these day's?

Boring....

OK Guy's...

Here's how it works...

Log On...

Un-Zip you pants...

Pull them down...

And start playing with your Cock...

Tell us how good it feels...

One of us might invite you to stick It somewhere...

Ass... Pussy...

My Favorite...

In my Mouth...

You can gently hold me by the back of the head... One hand on either side... And slowly slide your Cock between my lips... I'm wearing that Stop Sign red lipstick that smears on your Cock... My tongue starts to roll around the tip of your penis...

I'm such a tease...

Paris.:kiss:

Yes, dear, you are the greatest tease... but even a great tease needs to enjoy herself sometimes. ;)

Before we lose ourselves in a morass of metaphors... I play a kitty on TV, one that loves horny dogs. I'll stop by again in about 30 min. Have to step away.

You just think about what you'd like to do when I get back. We'll just see if I'm still wearing my club dress or not. :D

This might be a nice 'warmup'
tumblr_l9yi1dm5Kw1qc7dgwo1_500.jpg

Ah well, another sort of Schizo day in the Depository. I'll probably be on further and keep an eye out here. I really could use a deposit. ;)

My tight black boxers reveal the considerable shape of my manhood before you even peel them down. As you slide them gently over my bulge, my thick shaft rolls out from its restrained home. It is very thick, a light biscuit colour. The skin seems thick, hiding an otherwise veiny appearance, it seems smooth, kept and clean. As you slides my boxers down over my thighs, you see I am shaved completely cleanly, not a hair or stubble in sight. my uncut hood belies an as yet unrevealed head save for the sweet aroma of my precum which begins to seep in slow long drools from my foreskin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back