Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
here I am once again entering this lovely area of sex and sperm, how is everyone today would you like to talk have fun or will I just disappear into the corner

Stopping by for a moment... looking at the pictures of the girls on the wall and my jeans are starting to feel too tight. Maybe Amy, Jhane, or Paris will be by later tonight to help me out. :)

On top of that...

What's going on around here these day's?

Boring....

OK Guy's...

Here's how it works...

Log On...

Un-Zip you pants...

Pull them down...

And start playing with your Cock...

Tell us how good it feels...

One of us might invite you to stick It somewhere...

Ass... Pussy...

My Favorite...

In my Mouth...

You can gently hold me by the back of the head... One hand on either side... And slowly slide your Cock between my lips... I'm wearing that Stop Sign red lipstick that smears on your Cock... My tongue starts to roll around the tip of your penis...

I'm such a tease...

Paris.:kiss:

Holy crap, yes nearly lost it from reading this one. Feels great by the way. Going to have to come back around this way again sometime.

Last edited:
On top of that...

What's going on around here these day's?

Boring....

OK Guy's...

Here's how it works...

Log On...

Un-Zip you pants...

Pull them down...

And start playing with your Cock...

Tell us how good it feels...

One of us might invite you to stick It somewhere...

Ass... Pussy...

My Favorite...

In my Mouth...

You can gently hold me by the back of the head... One hand on either side... And slowly slide your Cock between my lips... I'm wearing that Stop Sign red lipstick that smears on your Cock... My tongue starts to roll around the tip of your penis...

I'm such a tease...

Paris.:kiss:

Yes, dear, you are the greatest tease... but even a great tease needs to enjoy herself sometimes. ;)

Before we lose ourselves in a morass of metaphors... I play a kitty on TV, one that loves horny dogs. I'll stop by again in about 30 min. Have to step away.

You just think about what you'd like to do when I get back. We'll just see if I'm still wearing my club dress or not. :D

This might be a nice 'warmup'
tumblr_l9yi1dm5Kw1qc7dgwo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back