SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

Age: Actual age 37. Happy to play most ages, though preference is to be near my own.

Orientation: Heterosexual

Power Exchange: Dominant by nature, this generally comes through in my writing, whether in an overt BDSM setting or simply taking control in the bedroom.

Race: White British

Bodytype: Well built, tall, broad. Rugby player type (play no.8)

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not really for me.

Settings: Enjoy many settings, history lover so love to explore roles based in the past. Contemporary is fun too.

Likes/kinks: If anything, I like at least a little humour in my stories. I've recently been interested in role reversal and unfair punishment scenarios. A non-exhaustive list would include exhibitionism, spanking, facials, feet, BDSM, humiliation. But an intelligent and creative partner rates above all else.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals/furries

Availability: Have made time to re-focus on my writing this year, if I commit to a thread, I should be able to post most days.

Age: 18 or up. What ever the role needs with in TOS here.

Orientation: Strait

Alternate species: Human or object

Settings: Anything from modern day to fantasy to futuristic.

Likes/kinks: Objectification, being unseen/ignored as you do your thing. female feet,legs and hips. LOVES CUNNILINGUS.

Hard limits: I don't do guys, animals, golden showers/scat... My ass is exit only..

Availability: Off and and all day. If near the computer I will see e-mail notice or when ever I get back.

Orientation: straight

Power Exchange: we'll have to see. I've been accused of being a power bottom.

Race: eurasian

Bodytype: curvy

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I try to keep an open mind, but I'm still into humans mostly

Settings: my favorite! I love a good setting ... and I'm open to all different sorts, from the real world to anything else ... as long as I can relate to the situation and the characters.

Likes/kinks: I love a good story. Especially one with lots of sucking and fucking. I like a little romance, but not always. I have an exhibitionist side. I'm not against a little kinkiness, but for me it will always be the spice and not the substance.

Hard limits: I don't really care for mixing my sex and violence.

Availability: I can post most days, often several times a day. Some days, not as much.

Number 1 thing I absolutely hate that makes me upset: People jumping into a thread I have closed for me and one other person

orientation: lesbian (ok with futanaris)
power exchange: prefer to be submissive
body type: slender, hourglass
alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: furries, lamias, mermaids, elves (WoW), worgens (WoW), draenai (WoW), nekos, fairies
settings: ok with most settings
likes/kinks: vibrators, futas/herms, master/slave, girlfriend/girlfriend, incest (mother/daughter, sister/sister)
stopping points: bodily fluids NOT sexual, heavy violence/BDSM, intense rape
availability: fluctuates (depending on when I can get on)

Ok, now that that's out of the way, here's a list of animes I've watched that I'm interested in doing rps based on.

Sword Art Online (#1 anime I like)
Rosario Vampire
Highschool DxD
Heaven's Lost Property
Bleach
Everyday Life with Monster Girls

And I'm also ok with doing a thread based on World of Warcraft (WoW), cause I played it and found it fun. Mostly played as Blood Elves, Draenai, Worgens, and Night Elves. If your interested in doing one on this game, I'm ok with that.

P.S.: I can do between 1-3 paragraphs per post for now, working on bring it up to 4, and I can only do at least 5-6 roleplays at once, cause anymore will cause stress for me.

Forgive me if this isn't much to go on. I'm new to the whole profile making process, even though I'm an experienced roleplayer. I'll try putting more detailed stuff and more info in whenever I can.

Asuna :rose:

Last edited:
orientation: lesbian (ok with futanaris)
power exchange: prefer to be submissive
body type: slender, hourglass

Yuki can you turn on your PM's please so if we want to do a rp we can pm you about it. I would like to talk to you about a idea for a rp. Where your my lesbian employer and I am a manservant that lives with you.

Gender: Male. I can play anything that suits the storyline.

Power Exchange: i prefer balanced but can slant a little either way.

Race: Any

Bodytype: Does it matter? You're hear for my brain, not my body.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: just about anything really, preferably humanoid. Drow and lycanthropes on the high end of the scale and vampires, elves or dwarves are on the low end of the scale. I do have a perverse streak for playing lovcraftian aliens on occasion.

Settings: I'm pretty open to most setting ideas, modern fantasy/horror being on top for me.

Likes/kinks: sleep walking, forced pregnancy, breeding, aliens. I have a budding interest in bdsm, nothing cruel or overly sadistic. More fun stuff like tickle torture and the like.

Hard limits: follow the law and forum rules and don't gross me out with vomit, fecal matter or the like and we should be good.

Availability: every day.

Last edited:

Orientation: Het- or Bi-

Power Exchange: I’m comfortable playing either side of the spectrum. All depends on what the story is calling for.

Race: I’m pretty open to this. I may incorporate local color, depending on setting, but I’m not one to phonetically express an accent.

Body Type: Generally, I default to a 5’6” height, with athletic build, but I’ll play to what appeals to my writing partner, and fits the story.

Alternate Species: I’m down with werewolves, vampires, and other magical creatures. With the right co-author, I think a tentacle monster or futanari story could be an interesting challenge.

Settings: I tend to gravitate towards Modern settings, just because they’re easier to write. I do love Historical and Sci-Fi settings; I just don’t think I can commit the time to research details and give the themes proper justice.

Likes/Kinks: A good story. Characters that I can get a feel for and get invested in. Beautiful details. Subtlety and allusion. Smart collaboration. Descriptive co-authors that can pick up on what I lay down, and run with it. With all of the above, I’m game for anything.

As far as my co-author’s characters: It’s not so much about the physical attributes, as it is about the interaction. The method behind the madness. What makes the character tick. I can be just as attracted to the quiet, mousey introvert, as I am to the confident, charismatic leader-type. To the Gentlemen out there: I will admit, I am a fan of girth over length. Detailing such will be a lovely bonus for me. To the Ladies, you’re all beautiful - I’ll work with what you give me.

What turns me on: The tease. The build-up. The tension leading up to the encounter.

Enemies to lovers. Power exchange. Passionate intensity. Age difference. Non-Consent. Dirty talk. Rough sex. Oral. Breath control. Hair pulling. Spanking. Biting. Clit & Nipple play. Anal. Toys. Voyeurism & Exhibitionism. Orgasm denial. Restraints.

Hard Limits/Turn-Off’s: Scat, necro, gratuitous violence, beastiality. Godmodding - for all that’s good and holy in the world, don’t do it. A typo here and there, can be easily overlooked. Terrible grammar and posts consisting of a few sentences, however, will send me running in the other direction.

Availability: I try to post at least 2-3x a week. Typically, I’ll limit myself to only 1-2 stories. If something comes up that will affect my availability, I’ll always communicate with my writing partners, and respectfully ask the same.

Last edited:
Gender: Female only, though I have considered playing a male character, but it would have to be in the perfect set up.

Orientation: I can play heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian characters.

Power Exchange: I play very submissive. I do not do well when given any sort of power.

Race: I usually stick to a white female. Refer to Bodytype for any exceptions.

Bodytype: I prefer to play a curvy, though well balanced character. On average 200 lbs, athletic, 5'7". Other details vary depending on my tastes at the time of opening an rp.

I don't mind playing fantasy creatures, such as shifters, faeries, furries, or whatever else might tickle your fancy. Like I said, I will try anything once.

Settings: I cannot emphasize enough how much I appreciate the every day, though sometimes boring, slice-of-life setting. I have also been wanting to toy around with the idea of post-apocalyptic time. As far as this is concerned, I don't care HOW the apocalypse happens; zombies, nuclear warfare, or maybe everyone just mysteriously vanishes. Let's see what happens?

Likes/kinks: I love taboo, such as family, fantasy, I LOVE playing a submissive and sometimes like light force (though safe words will be established even just in rp). I am mostly open to trying anything once (however, refer to hard limits for ideas not to bother suggesting).

Hard limits: Minors, scat, necro, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, graphic gore, atrocious SPG, rushed/unedited posts.

Availability:Usually in the evenings, but I will post whenever I get on. I am on at least once a day for at least an hour. If we get a good train of posts going, though, I will be on for hours. Hahaha.

Would love to see what we could make happen... Send me a pm...

Gender: I usually play male characters. In fantasy all kinds of shapechangers that defy human categories of gender would work to. Enjoy to play female side characters in a rp with more characters than players too (example: you play a female tormented by an evil doctor, I play the doctor as well as his nurse).

Age: What ever suits the story best. Most comfortable with 25 to 50. I prefer your character to be younger than mine (but within legal range of course).

Orientation: heteroflexible. I almost always play M/f, but don’t exclude playing M/m in very rare cases.

Power Exchange: I only do Male Dominated rp in which I play the Dominant. This could be all kinds of Dominance, forced or consensual, no matter if seduction, rape, slavery, blackmail etc..

Race: I'm white myself. I’d play all races. But would not play another human race in a scenario that portrays it strongly negatively. Fictional races are another thing of course.

Bodytype: Whatever suits the story.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I play D&D and similar pen and paper games a lot and am happy with playing most kinds of fantasy races (well no fairies). I don’t play furries (no experience in that scene) but don’t mind playing with someone who plays one. I love playing demons, aliens etc.. Everything that’s wicked, powerful and supernatural.

Settings: I like classical fantasy settings as well as fairly realistic modern settings with a little touch of the supernatural and fantasy, especially erotic horror. Crime stories are great too. I also love Victorian erotica and would love an rp in that setting. I am not good at all at rping fanfic of anything. I most likely wouldn’t do historical rp set before 1800 either, because I feel it would require too much research to portray these times accurately. Fantasy rp roughly based on a historic time period would be nice though.

Style: I prefer erotic rps to be focused on the erotic. That doesn’t mean there has to be none stop fucking. I do enjoy long, detailed build-ups. There doesn’t even have to be sex or nudity, but almost everything written should contribute to the eroticism of the situation.

Post lengths: I like posts of between three and seven paragraphs, depending on what amount of detail suits the style and pace of the roleplay best. Having to reply to posts much longer than that unfortunately gives me writer’s block. I am not into one liners at all. Unless its some really fast paced and really kinky, really filthy and really original rp. I’d make an exception for that.

Likes/kinks: I am not into vanilla sex. I enjoy portraying characters that are twisted and sadistic, in a creative and original way. Main fetishes are abduction, anal sex, blackmail, foot worship, degradation, devices, discipline, humiliation, mind control, orgasm denial, raceplay, rape, restraints, spanking, spitting, torture, watersports. Don’t worry I am not planning to squeeze all of this into one rp, only what you are comfortable with and what would fit into the story. I’d only do racial humiliation if the player if of the same ethnicity as the character portrayed (obviously this doesn’t apply to fictional races. I’d happily slap around your filthy orc slave whore and tell her exactly what she is even if you don’t happen not to be an orc yourself.)

Hard limits: They are all covered by the forum rules already (no minors, no snuff, no animals).

Soft Limits: I do the following things only if the story requires it and I am very comfortable with the one I am roleplaying: scat, mutilation, severe wounding, extreme blood play. I actually enjoy roleplaying these things but not with everyone and in every situation.

Availability: I try to be around for about two hours every day, sometimes more on weekends. Can’t guarantee on that though, there’s a life beside rp.

Last edited:
Passiochat

Orientation: Strictly straight. Won't mind ffm

Age: Anything from 21 to 36. Would prefer female characters from 18 to 45

Body type: From thin to athletic, well built. Can't play obese

Power exchange: Can play both Dom and sub as well as equal play. Don't mind bondage, but humiliation is strict no

Alternative species: Vampires, incubus, tentacles

Hard limits: Strong nonconsent, incest, anal, animals, severe wounds, spitting, choking etc

Style Prefer: Prefer long teasing foreplay, and vivid detailing.

Last edited:
SatinDreamGirl

Age: I'm in my early 30s so would prefer to play close to that.

Orientation: Bisexual

Power Exchange: I don't really know about this but I don't think I do this. If anything I guess I tend to lead things with my partner.

Race: I'm white not sure I could pull off anything else worth trying.

Bodytype: I'm 5'8", light brown hair with blonde highlights to my shoulders, green eyes, 46D cup, lots of curves. Generally like to play myself or close to it.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: No thanks, prefer realistic.

Settings: I like modern or near-modern day. I don't really know about many historical periods to do a good job of bringing it to life and I don't plan on doing research for a SRP game. :)

Likes/kinks: I've found that I like sissy men (in panties/lingerie, feminized roles) which makes sense as I'm also strongly attracted to other women sexually. Beyond my hard limits below, I think I'm pretty open on trying stuff.

Hard limits: Blood, pain, under-age, "bathroom", denial of pleasure, non-consensual, degradation.

Availability: I try to get on each day at least once. Chances to be on for an extended period are unpredictable with home/work schedules. Prefer PMs/SRP to spend some time with someone.

Additional comment: I don't send pictures, turn on web cams, do phone, texting, IMs, meet-ups, or falling in love. I'm here by permission of my amazing husband and I'm sticking to our agreed limits. PMs for most things, an SRP thread for involved play.

CherryBomb400

So this is LONG overdue...

Gender: I have only played female characters, as I myself am female. However I am open to playing the male role if there is a story that I like.

Orientation: I am open to playing anything, it depends on the story of course. I lean more towards hetero or bisexual.

Power Exchange: I am a more submissive person or I like our characters to be equals.

Race: Human and white. Sorry, its just what I know. Unless we are doing something heavily anime inspired, those can be really fun. I am open to playing a creature/furry so long as we are not crossing a direct line into bestiality. Furry is ok. When you ask me to role play as your 5 year old dog named Cupcake is when I will probably hit the block button.

Bodytype: I tend to keep with slim body types, but I work around with what my partners are into if they have a certain request. Fair skinned, tall, petite, multicolored hair, tattoos, etc. It all depends on what is called for in the story.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Noted before, I am cool with doing a different species, mutant, Furry, etc, just not a full fledged animal.

Settings: All kinds! Present, past, dystopian, cyberpunk, space, steampunk, you can imagine it then lets do it!

Likes/kinks: Oh... the list... It might be easier to just post a link to my Fetlife page. Spanking and incest are the two biggest things for me. Incest- I like BigBrother/LittleSister, Daddy/Daughter, Uncle/Niece (noticing a pattern?). Intended punishments turning sexual (spanking which then leads to touching and groping and maybe if you are really riled up, more). Pantie sniffing, I mean that in I get turned on by guys sniffing panties, licking at the crotch. I don't know why but the thought really turns me on and then being licked through my panties. Forced climax, if my character is fighting against you, telling you to stop but they wont until they have me writhing in pleasure. Rape fantasy- more so when the other person has just reached their limit and they cannot control their actions anymore they need to fuck and they don't care where or how they get it or that they need to bend me over and hold me to get it. Recently been toying with the idea of kitten play. Light BDSM. I like being restrained, the collars and cuffs, spanking, being used and played with, making my master happy, hair pulling, enema. Exhibitionism. Toys, being caught with them or them being used on me. I will add more as I think of more

Dislikes: Short posts. I get it, not every post/response will be 5 paragraphs or more, but if your response is going to be short and boring I will not have a desire to continue the story.

Hard limits: I do not like humiliation, at least not heavy humiliation or when my partner's character is 100% sadistic. It's fine if his characters STARTS that way, but if my character is forever going to be in a life of pain and agony... No. I need the light at the end of the tunnel for my character, and call me a sap but I like it when the bad/evil guys develops a soft spot even if he doesn't want to admit it. No scatt, no ass to mouth. You want me to give you a bj and then fuck my ass- ok but it will NEVER be the other way around unless you openly write that your character cleans their dick off.

Availability: I normally post rather frequently, but sometimes life happens or you just need time to unplug. I normally try to give my partners a heads up, but there will be times where I will just disappear, but I always come back!

Last edited:

Orientation: I am bi and can explore that more in a SRP but prefer men

Power Exchange: I have never categorized myself as one particular type as things change as the moment changes but if I have to choose I would say I am perhaps a little to the submissive side

Race: I can try to play any race but am multiracial - mostly white with a sprinkling of the exotic near east :)

Bodytype: I am 5'3'' slim/athletic 32B but if the story line is interesting and requires me to be something different - sure

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I am open to playing other beings

Settings: I am quite open though lean towards the realistic

Likes/kinks: I do like older men and have very sensitive feet so some foot play would be awesome. I am pretty much open to most things.

Hard limits: Not interested in something too extreme like scat or animals or watersports.

Gender: Female, though I could play male if it worked in the story. How well I'd do at it is questionable.

Age: I'm in my thirties. I'm willing to play anything from legal to infinity.

Orientation: Most often straight but with situationally bi tendencies. I'm not especially attracted to women but sometimes find myself utterly smitten with a particular woman. It all depends on our connection.

Power Exchange: I'm most often a switch. Either utterly dominated or completely in control. I would be open to switching back and forth or sticking to one dynamic for entire stories.

Race: I'd usually play my own race, white. Though with years overseas I could probably play east Asian rather convincingly.

Bodytype: Slim. I'm open to playing voluptuous to curvy if it fits our story.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm not really into species, races, furies and such.

Settings: I love realism. I want to feel like I'm really in whatever moment we build with our words. As long as you can make me believe, I'm open to almost any setting you can imagine.

Likes/kinks: I come here to work through my darker, self destructive tendencies.

I love a slow build to wicked, wicked words. Name calling, shaming, forced confessions are all exciting. I want to be utterly aroused by you....and then made to admit it. Especially situations where I shouldn't want you. Or there are profound consequences for what we're doing. Those stories with a cost and consequence are my favorites, where our raw, naked need overwhelms reason. This might include exhibitionism where we might get caught or fired, cheating fantasies, pregnancy risk, even light physical abuse, hard drugs or alcohol slowly spiraling into depravity. Like I said, I come here to let my demons run free.

Explicit BDSM always seemed like weak tea. Where you use props and rules to make a partner submit. I love BDSM's power exchange, but without training wheels. If you're going to take me, take me. And make me want it. Chocking, slapping (especially my face), light coercion, hair pulling, fierce nipple or clit play, gagging, forced exhibitionism and sharing, spitting, analingus, even water sports....if it feels right, our mood had been built and it serves our story.

I like stories with...wrongness. Coworkers who shouldn't be together, significant age differences, or someone with dark, even destructive tastes but appearances to maintain. Perhaps a political candidate or business leader, wife or mother struggling to balance each. And once plummeting downward, I want extremes. The purer and more pristine my outward facade, the darker and more indulgent what happens behind it. With regular, humiliating reminders of the distance between reputation and reality.

Hard limits: Nothing with minors, scat, vomit, graphic gore....nor actual injury.

Orientation: I am bi and am very willing to explore that more in a SRP but I like men too - big, strong men and little sissy boys that are shorter than me.

Power Exchange: Since I've been tall nearly all my life I am most familiar with being the in-charge/take-charge girl. However, I would love to feel "petite" in the hands of a hulking monster or hero or alien species. I've also developed a bit of a kidnap fantasy lately.

Race: I can play any race but I am in fact multiracial - 50% Swedish, 50% Mexican and Portuguese :)

Bodytype: I'm a 34 B/C, 5'11'' slim/athletic (yoga mom) who loves to wear heels, but if the story line is interesting and requires me to be something different - sure

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I am open to playing other beings - especially alien queens and half human/half Elf sex warrior maidens.

Settings: I am quite open. I like historical, modern, and futuristic. I'm not super familiar with Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, or game universes but I'm a quick learner! ;) :)

Likes/kinks: I have long black hair and very sensitive feet so some foot play and hair pulling, being tied up by my own hair would be awesome. I'm bi in real life and am pretty much open to most things including being outnumbered. Not into pee, poop, or parental incest (step-daughter, step-son, niece, nephew is probably okay though)

Hard limits: Not interested in anything too violent or extreme like scat or animals (unless it's half man/half animal) or watersports.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
The_J0k3R's SRP Profile

Gender: Male. Capable of writing for supporting female cast members.

Orientation: Straight.

Race: I'm white. Open to writing bi-racial scenes.

Power Exchange: I like to push limits.

Bodytype: I find it more fun to play pornstar perfect bodies with a depth of character flaws, backgrounds, troubles, issues, and addictions. (I also prefer to have those things come out in the course of the story, rather than all in one huge block of text)

Alternate species: D&D type fantasy only in this category.

Settings: generally looking to write tales on the seedy side of modern, and potentially the near future.

Links/kinks: truly cooperative storytelling. Brainstorming. Good grammar and spelling. Bad situations. Humiliation. Abuse. Lust. Madness. Toys. Restraints. Gags. Drugs. Alcohol. Internet-based sex work. Brother/sister incest. Poor choices. Rocks and hard places. Punishment. Come-uppance. Regret. Walks of shame. Adultery/cheating. Pregnancy. Lactation. I want to see broken characters make poor choices to fuel their own selfish desires, and then pay the consequences when everything falls apart.

Hard Limits: the usual rules of course. Not adverse to water sports in the right situation, but only if you bring it up first.

Writing Style: typically in the 3-5 paragraph range. My philosophy for SRP is all about creating a specific moment in any given post. To paint an image, a moment, a revelation, a choice. To build tension.

Anything else? Feel free to PM if you have any ideas you'd like to explore with me.

Also, you can email me at jokersdozen33 at gmail dot com. Google hangouts works as well. I have found recently that co-writing in googledocs is quite a bit of fun as well.

Last edited:
Though I've been RPing for many years and is god-like in my writing ability, this is my first journey into SRPing....so be gentle!

Gender: I is a male person and for the time being that's what I feel comfortable writing. I might venture into writing women in the future, though it depends if it either feels too uncomfortable or perhaps too comfortable :p

Orientation: Heterosexual

Power Exchange: I can go either way here.

Race: I'm more comfortable playing caucasians because that's what I know.

Bodytype: I prefer to play generic handsome, athletic men in fiction because it's the closest I'm ever going to get to being a generic handsome athletic man.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'd prefer to write humans, but it could be fun to have some human on alien faction. Though I suppose it depends on the species, I mean I'm not interested in weird tentacle monsters but species like Mass Effect's asari does stuff to me, good stuff.... Fantasy races are cool too.

Settings: I like to think I have a wide-range of setting desires. I'm happy to go for generic, slice-of-life stuff, however as fun as they are, I aim for more exotic settings. I tend to find settings like science fiction, dystopian, post-apocalypse, cyberpunk, space, fantasy, mythology, superheroes, fanon settings and all that jazz much more appealing.

Likes/kinks: First and foremost I like to have humor involved in the stories. That's not to say everything has to be a joke or silly, but I like to sprinkle a dash through-out the story. It's just my writing style and what I enjoy doing. Admitely you wouldn't find anything I say funny, but i still feel it'll liven up things :)

As for kinks... well a lot of things me thinks. Off the top of my head I'd say all things taboo (especially when mixed with the fun settings), impregnation, the whole BDSM thing sounds (though very inexperienced...which I suppose could be made into a story in itself), older woman and red-heads...There's no doubt stuff I'm missing.

Hard limits: The usual suspects. Nothing too dark or depression, I like to have fun with my writing and if we're going to do something a bit extreme, I'd prefer there to bit of humor, surreal-ness or levity to it (if that makes any sense).

Availability: Depends on work but a couple times a week (probably more).

Last edited:
Bodytype: I prefer to play generic handsome, athletic men in fiction because it's the closest I'm ever going to get to being a generic handsome athletic man. As for women I'm not massively fussed, they can be petite with small breasts to the perfect busty pornstar bodies...just no fat chicks :p

The hypocrisy in this post is staggering.

...I'm thinking that what we really have is someone a little self-loathing who has the class and maturity of a 14 year old.

or... considering his name, and it being his first post, and everything else, probably a joke.

or... considering his name, and it being his first post, and everything else, probably a joke.

Or both. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend or bother anyone. I just have a dark/stupid sense of humour and considering what tends to go on here I didn't think would find offence or give me much notice. I'll remove the stuff when I get back on my computer.

Age: Can play anywhere from 18-30. Most comfortable with mid-twenties, but I love to play around with different characters so age is always flexible.

Orientation: Will play straight, lesbian, or bisexual

Power Exchange: Switch. I tend to lean more towards the submissive, but I'm not afraid to be dominate if the situation calls for it. All in all, it's up to the character.

Race: Generally play white females, but am open to playing any race.

Bodytype: A lot of my characters tend to be on the curvy side because I like to create characters that are real women and not a fantasy. All my characters have something unique in their appearance, as I never want to play someone who looks "perfect."

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Never done different species or fantasy races before, but there's a first time for everything.

Settings: Mostly present day type settings, though I also enjoy a good historical story. Some favorite time periods are the 1920's, wild west, and ancient Greece/Rome

Likes/kinks: I enjoy a slow build. For me, the fun is as much in the foreplay as the actual act, so finding a partner who enjoys teasing and building the tension is very important.

Kinks include (but are not limited to) - toys, light BDSM, exhibitionism and voyeurism, lingerie, public sex, group sex/orgies, oral, dirty talk, anal.

Hard limits: Absolutely no scat or blood play. I'm not a fan of torture or pain either.

Availability: This varies depending on the week and my work schedule. Generally, though, I should be able to post almost every day.

Last edited:
Back in action...

Hi all! I completed one of these a while ago, but don't really want to trawl through the thread to try and find it, also I think my interests/tastes have changed a fair bit so I wanted to give it another go! I am willing to negotiate most of the things below, but at the moment am looking for something more familiar to get back into the swing of things. I am looking for a one on one ORP or SRP with someone easy going and willing to work collaboratively to weave a fun story.

So, as for the characters I like to write...

Gender: Female. (Will write male perspectives to fit in with story, but not as primary characters).

Age: Depends on race, but I am willing to write whatever is legal age up to middle/late middle age for the race :)

Orientation: Primarily 'straight' but will also go for a dabble in the bi-sexual.

Power Exchange: Happy to play either way, but not the best at being at the extreme ends of either dom or sub.

Race: In a real-world setting I am good with any race. As for fantasy, I prefer humanoids, but am not against other features being added to their body, it just depends on what it is.

Bodytype: Happy to write and RP with different builds and physical attributes. That said, I don't tend to go into specifics with any character (e.g. I won't exact weights or heights, but will allude to the character being 'tall and buxom' or 'petite with a fantastic bust' etc.). The reason for this is that I think that it is nice that there is something left to the imagination of both the writers and the audience.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Happy to play fantasy races so long as they are still quite humanoid. No full animals etc.

Settings: I love fantasy, sci-fi, post-apocalyptic etc. Would also go for historical or real world as well :) I am open to almost anything so long as it has a good story and/or a bit of imagination with it.

Likes/kinks: So many things! I like smut with a plot. I enjoy writing the erotic side of things, but I am really looking forward to building up a good story. I can enjoy everything from vanilla to kink in the right setting.

Hard limits: Not into bestiality, necrophilia, incest, scat/golden showers, degradation or pure violence.

Availability: I have some commitments IRL and my ability to post will vary from a few times a day to once every couple of days depending on those. This may change in the future when my commitments change, but I can let any partner know this.

Anyway, there it is. If you have any questions or suggestions I am happy for a PM. I am quite flexible with my approach to writing, as my goal is to work with my RP partner to create a story that we both enjoy.

Last edited:

Orientation: Straight

Power Exchange: Dom, never really played a sub, possibly open to it depending on the story

Race: White, but can play other races.

Bodytype: Can play around, don't really care

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Pretty much any humanoid fantasy race.

Settings: I can do almost anything and enjoy it. I think there's opportunity in every setting. Would like to do a sci-fi setting soon, because there would be so much opportunity for futuristic sex toys and the like.

Likes/kinks: A lot really, some days I'm more into some good plot with my sex, other times I just like to get to the smut on the quick side. Stuff I like, bondage, light BDSM, not really the latex or the PVC, more just tying people up and playing with their bodies and just generally having some level of control over someone else, some non-con, non-con turning into con, female orgasm denial, partial to MFF threesomes. That is not to say I don't enjoy stuff without this in it. I am open to most things. I also have a thing for fictional characters, especially ones from comic books, but any medium is fine.

Hard limits: No bestiality, no necrophilia, no incest, no toilet stuff, definitely no heavy violence or snuff.

Availability: I can normally post around 4-5 times a week at least

Last edited:
ImaginaryLover62 SRP Profile ...

Age: I'm in my early 50's and prefer to keep my role play characters in the 35-50's range.

Orientation: I'm Bi-sexual but prefer women. Will play either way.

Power Exchange: I am naturally dominant; but, I can also be submissive. Comfortable either way, as I love to please.

Race: I'm a single(divorced) white male. Prefer to play male part, but open.

Bodytype: I am 6' 1", 185 lbs with red (auburn) hair. I have a 7 inch cock with a 5.5 inch circumference. I prefer playing a middle-aged guy with an average build and and nice-sized dick, but I am open.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I am really only into playing a human ... Fantasy and science fiction does not turn me on sexually.

Settings: I prefer current settings; however, I love history and would open to historical settings if desired.

Likes/kinks: I like: Outdoor sex, Public/Semi-Public sex, Exhibitionism, Flashing, Nudists, Oral Sex, Erotic Massage, Foot Fetish play, Incest (Daddy/Daughter, Brother/Sister, Mommy/Son (never done it; just an exciting idea)). Mature Women, Sixty-Nines, Lots of Positions, Light Bondage, Food (Whipped Cream, Wine), Tit-fucking, Rimming, Pegging/Strap-Ons, Threesomes, Mutual Masturbation, Dirty Talking, Watching Porn Together, Cum Sluts, Intelligence.

I don’t really have a particular “type” woman, but I seem to prefer blondes.

Turn-offs: None really; but not into excessive body art (love tramp stamps though) or feces. A little 'sane' golden shower play is okay.

Hard limits: No Under-age Children, Excessive Pain, or Animals.

Writing Style: First or third person, descriptive, with lots of plot and character development, i.e., “stories with sex” rather than “sex stories”. Non-negotiable: Good grammar, good spelling, and punctuation!

Availability: I will write whenever I am available. I don't expect instant responses to story chapters. This is supposed to be fun and playful, not tense and deadline driven! I am currently most available to write in the mornings and early afternoons during Central Standard Time. Sometimes I have the occasional weekend available.

Last edited:
New Girl

GENDER- Female

AGE- 19-36

ORIENATION- Heterosexual mostly but do sometimes like girl on girl RP with the right kind of story.

POWER EXCHANGE- Mostly Submissive but do occasionally like to be Dominant. With the right story I will be a Mistress.

RACE- White but can play any.

BODY TYPE- I tend to go for hot little blondes or brunettes. With big boobs and hot tight ass. If you want a certain type of woman I'm happy to play it.

LIKES/KINKS- I'm into BDSM, Gagging, Air Play, Anal, Oral, Penetration, Fisting, Stretching/Gaping Both Holes, Nipple Play, Deep Throating, Facing Fucking, Powerful Men, Being Controlled, Dominant Men, Hot Lingerie, Toys, Spanking, Rough Sex, Blindfolding, Dirty Talk, Passion, Kink, Open Mindness, Massive Cock, Force, Being Tied Up and Age-Play.

VERY RECENTLY GOT INTO DDLG

HARD LIMITS- No Water Sports, Animal Play, Under Age Play, Mutilation, Excessive Beating, Vomit, Clamping Clit and Extreme Torture.

ROLES I AM INTO: I am into bad guy roles like Mobsters, Frat Boys, Quarterbacks, Gangsters, Bikers, Rich Bad Boy, Play Boy CEO's, Vikings, Dirt Track Racers, Werewolves, Vampires, the Joker, Lucifer :devil:, Drug Dealers and things like that.

WRITING STYLE- I like using pictures for characters and clothing/lingerie. I don't like anyone writing for my character. It has to be a back and forth. I like to let things flow naturally. I get into my characters and do what they would. I like giving my co-writer back the same amount of reply as they gave. Not a fan of just a few sentences. I like details and don't always want to jump right into the sex. There needs to be a build up.

AVAILABILITY- A few times a week.

Last edited:
Back