SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

Orientation:Straight

Power Exchange:I'm definitely driven towards submissiveness by nature at least in terms of how I tend to approach flirting and sex. I tend to be very "giving" one might say and find immense satisfaction in "tending" to a woman sexually and to an extent egotistically. I am still very much able to adapt to a more dominant position, just not in a way where I'm mean or sadistic about it.

RaceRacially blind. We're all human. I myself am white.

Body TypeI'm lean bodied and semi-toned, but not all that muscular.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutantions:Ghosts, vampires, demons, mutants, humanoid looking aliens (Like the ones in Star Trek or the Twilek from Star wars)...you know what I'll play anything that looks relatively humanoid that I know the mythos behind. Of Course humans as well.

SettingsAny present/relatively realistic setting is always going to be easy to work with although not a requirement. Anything from the ancient to the futuristic is acceptable in terms of time period. In terms of scenery itself, dystopian future/post- apocalypse, space, nature, historical periods whether altered or not, mythycal/magical places, and again just about anything that I know the history/mythos of is fine. I also tend to like dark and noir oriented stuff as well. If I only know part of a mythos you know then don't hesitate to shoot me a pm full of links to reading material. I love reading and I might still be able to adapt if the knowledge gap isn't too vast.

Likes/KinksAs far as post length goes, I'm not picky as long as there is clarity and detailed description of it. Whether you're clear by conciseness or by a long detailed set of paragraphs it doesn't matter as long as there is clarity to it. Don't worry about time between posting either. Timeliness is nice, but I will never expect it. I myself am a beginner at SRP so I won't expect what I don't think I can deliver.

As for kinks, I generally love being sexually subserviant to strong willed women. I also just generally love the female form, but have a special draw towards, busty women. I love feet and legs. Being "intstructed" or "requested" by women to serve/take care of their sexual needs, being teased or spanked when that isn't done in a way they see as proper...or just for the hell of it, being stood over by women or being forced below them somehow are all things that drive me crazy. I'm ok with multiple women whether I'm being used by them or just being watched. I love long foreplay and both giving and recieving of teasing. Ultimately, I will do my best to adapt to what my partner wants.

Hard LimitsRespect the limits of each other. No non-consent of any form. Nothing underage. Nothing involving animals. Nothing involving anything that would come out of the digestive system. No incest. Basically nothing gross.

AvailabilityI tend to be spend lots of time on the internet, so relatively open. I do have a life to attend to so that's why I use the word "relatively."

Last edited:
My guidelines

Age: 18 and up. I'm mid twenties so prefer to keep to what I know.

Orientation: Straight mostly, will do bi in the right setting

Power Exchange: Totally sub. Will not domme or switch. Bit masochistic as well.

Race: I'm white so write what I know so as not to cause offence, no preference to partner's race though :)

Bodytype: I myself am overweight with large breasts. I tend to write curvy girls with big boobs, i have no idea how to write for small boobed girls. I'm happy writing slim girls...with big boobs.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm open to this but don't have a lot of knowledge, I'd be worried about making mistakes.

Settings: I prefer modern for the same reason I prefer not to deal with other species. Anachronisms worry me and a setting I'm not familiar with could lead to confusion.

Likes/kinks:
I love non-consent, slavery, BDSM training, ownership, force, dehumanisation, demoralisation and basically the sickest things you can throw at me. Bring it on. I also love a partner with a vivid imagination and a good standard of english.

Hard limits: No scat or blood. No minors and no incest. If you can't use punctuation properly (no-one is perfect, I know I'm not) then I won't be interested.

Availability: I'm in the UK and online most evenings. I can post almost every day and if I have something to reply to, I'll post several times a day.

Runnin on Instinct

Gender: Male, or TG/Dickgirl/Futa. My character's gotta have a dick.

Orientation: Straight (or in the Futa's case, Fucking a female)

Power Exchange: I can switch, it's great having sex that's give and take. But mostly, dominant. (I do sometimes do extra-Dominant stories, but we gotta set those parameters in advance. It's a different writing style, different character mindset I have to get into)

Race: Race doesn't matter... I'll play anything.

Bodytype: It all depends on the story and situation, doesn't it?

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: If it's important to the story, I'll play some fantastic creature.

Settings: I prefer modern day, real-world (schools, Offices, shops, churches), but everyso often I'll do a fantasy, or sci-fi type setting.

Likes/kinks: Exhibitionism, Creampies, the THRILL Of doing what you're not supposed to be doing... Incest (in a big way, Mom/Son, Sister/Brother, Aunt/Nephew, sometimes Daddy/Daughter)
(at times when I like the extra Dominant mood... nonconsent, verbal abuse, restraints (rope, cuffs) , light slapping

Hard limits: No scat or blood. No minors. No intense violence (unless it's a non-sexual thing. If we're writing an Action or horror story, you bet there'll be violence. But I don't like my sex and violence mixing. Got it?)

Availability: Minimum, Twice, three times a week. If I'm lucky, I'll have more time off to get some freaky shit typed out. :D

This might be edited and added to while I get more experience and understanding of my own kinks.

Orientation: I'm straight...but I could play bi.

Power Exchange: id say I'm sub...but I could prob play a dom if need be.

Race: I'm as white as they come...so id play a white girl.

Bodytype: I'm 5'6, pale with freckles, nice bubble butt, firm body and legs, curly dirty blonde hair, green eyes, B cup. ...but I can play whatever you want or prefer.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations : I don't know...I suppose with visual aid.

Settings: doesn't really matter

Likes/kinks: Interracial, first encounters, giving oral, car sex, facials, anal.

Hard limits: Minors, animals/beastiality, water sports, scat, vomit, hardcore BDSM

Availability: usually nights

Power: I Play both male/dom and female/sub

Orientation: Straight, bi, and gay (no lesbs)

Race: White only

Body: Overweight myself, but I play small and large boobs with curvy or slender body.

Limits: scat, animals, non-sexual violence, hate people who don't use punctuation and grammar well.

Settings: Modern only, may add something mystical to it like a guiding spirit force if I feel the rp needs it. I don't do other creatures except neko.

Mutations: Might do something with wings.

Likes/kinks: I love pain, humiliation, father-daughter incest occassionally, sadistic dom, defiant sub, and can play switch very well.
List of what I will do:
Coercion
Blackmail
Abduction
Slavery
Captivity
Rough sex
Rape
Sexual violence
Torture
Spanking
Tattoos
Branding
Marks
Collars
Bondage
Humiliation
Objectification

Available: Usually during the day and up to a certain hour at night. There are times when I'm not online during the day and that's when rl interferes.

Last edited:

Orientation: Straight

Power Exchange: I like roles that are inherently uneven (boss/employee, teacher/student, older/younger neighbor, friend of a parent, etc)- but the dynamic can vary. If I am to play a truly dominant role, I am interested but only with some communication ahead of time.

Race: White

Bodytype: Trim/fit

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations:
Not my style

Settings: Fitting to story line

Likes/kinks: Foreplay, blow jobs, tit-fucking, shaved and anal

Hard limits: No scat or blood. No minors. No violence or heavy BDSM

Availability: 2-3 times per week. I would like to be in RPs that are brought to an end- or if you choose not to continue, at least send a PM.

Note: I love the idea of smart stories. I can do quick posts (in which case I can post more often) or long, well written ones (which means less posts per week) but I am persistent.

New-ish to Literotica as a board player, but experienced with SRP on livejournal, IM, email and a history on several games I'm no longer playing. I've got a small group of characters I play regularly, but am focusing on just one right now.

Orientation: Bi, male preference

Power Exchange: Force submissive, looking for eventual Daddy/girl dynamic

Race: Caucasian

Bodytype: Average/short height, on the chubby side

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Human that prefers only humans.

Settings: Modern day reality.

Likes/kinks: Daddy/girl, older (40+) men, rough sex, adultery, dirty talk, spanking/discipline, creampies, multiple partners (particularly m/m/f), butch men in authority

Hard limits: bathroom play, diapers, kids, hard violence (anything that leaves scars), death, power gaming (please don't tell me what I'm doing)

Notes: I dig long term role play, particularly starting out with a sexual encounter leading to a relationship. Non-sexual scenes are good, but this is rather sexually charged character and will usually resort to sex to get her way. Length wise I tend towards semi-para but I also usually play off of what I'm given to work with. I'm used to writing in third person past tense but willing to go with other styles, I'm pretty flexible. I do tend to prefer RP over email due to ease, but am quite willing to keep it on board as well.

I've posted a detailed note on what I'm looking for (http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=39201061&postcount=1485) and actively seeing a long term RP partner to develop this plot with.

Gender: Female is about 90% preferred, unless my partner is a girl and would like a male character

Age: Character-wise I'd be okay with 18-35, considering that's what I'm comfortable with my rp partner's age group being.

Orientation: Personally lenient, so I don't mind lesbian, bi, or straight rping, but I do have a preference for hetero.

Power Exchange: I can be either dom or sub, depending on the other player and character I'm playing against. I'm very flexible in this area, but usually tend to be sub.

Race: Being white myself, I tend to go for white faces, but I really have no race preference character-wise

Bodytype: I am curvy, so I enjoy playing that at times, other times I like portraying someone more petite than myself. I like men to be bigger than me/my character, usually in height, muscle build isn't essential. For females, I like them smaller, petite.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm open for that, as long as its not anything involving bestiality. As in, I'm open to vampires, werewolves, witches, things of that sort.

Settings: I'm not big on setting, I'm more focused on the characters themselves than the setting they're involved in.

Likes/kinks: I'm open to many things, but as of late, I've been into a lot of rough sex, occassional bondage, I like hate sex situations, spontaneous and/or public sex, teacher/student or employee/boss, dirty talk, spanking, oral, teasing

Hard limits: God-modding kills any good thread. No rape, or over the top vulgarities. Literacy is your friend, I like to read replies, not translate them.

Availability: I'm usually available daily, I'm new to the site so it may take me some time to get used to things, but I can learn quickly

Last edited:
Gender: I am female. However I can also write as a Male ^^ Depend on the rp of course >D

Age: I write between 18-28, however my characters can also be far 'older' but the appearance remains in this range.

Orientation: I prefer straight (especially when I'm playing a Male), but I will play Female/Female rps too :3

Power Exchange: *-If I play as a Male or Female, and my partner is Female - I will almost always be Dominant. Exceptions are on Case by Case basis.
*-If I play as a Female, and my Male partner is controlling/only takes*/aggressive/commanding personality - I will normally be Submissive. *Though on a rare occasion will try to Dom if the person starts caving.
*-If I play as a Female, and my Male partner is Romantic/Sweet/Gives and Takes - I will always play as a Switch.
*-If I play as a Female, and my Male partner is FEMININE/Shy/Reserved - I will Always be Dominant.

Race: I can write just about anything o.o; nothing too picky there. I am most fond of catgirls xD;

Bodytype: No preference here o_O

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Any and all are welcome xD; I love to write as a Catgirl of various types but that's a favorite, like I said I can rp as just about anything ^_^

Settings: Settings are limitless just about

Likes/kinks: I am into Master/Pet, but I also like the geeky and sweet ^^; actually I have a lot of likes and a varied branch of kinks. Just PM me about those!

Hard limits: No Loli play *twitch*, scat/watersports are also out, Extreme forms of torture, and anal

Frequency: I'm on about every other day, but I do have my own life and my muse can be fickle sometimes. But I at least try to post anywhere from 3 days, to no later than a week unless something is coming up.

Additional Notes: I loooove plot in my smut. Point blank. >> I like quality vs Quantity too. Also I'll have a plot resource, and sometimes I like spontaneous rps asked of me.

THIRD PERSON ONLY D: I also prefer long-term vs short-term. ^_^ I think I got everything.~

Gender: I am female and play as such. I have a difficult time getting into the mind of a man.

Orientation: I am heterosexual, I will play whatever sexuality seems organic to the character.

Power Exchange: I used to be a switch but have grown more dominant in my age. So again, whatever is organic to the character and setting.

Race: As long as I have enough information to due a culture or race well, I will do it.

Bodytype: Any, though I prefer to not play a grotesque for someone's deviant pleasure. If it is in character (i.e. Mojo is grotesque) then fine, otherwise no thank you.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I do not play furries, non humanoid races, anime style characters etc. I have odd quirks.

Settings: I adore period settings, sci-fi, fantasy, comic book, steampunk, Edwardian, Victorian, classical literature (still looking for a good Sherlock Holmes game) Gothic (literal as well as modern definition), supernatural/paranormal, horror, thriller, action, adventure. Quite a lot of things appeal to me honestly.

Likes/kinks: I doubt this will come to light much with me, haven't made it to the rp bedroom more than once or twice in my whole time. I think that bridge would be crossed if and when I come to it. Is it a kink that good writing drives me wild?

Hard limits: Humiliation, degradation, scat, anal, snuff (aside from NPC characters killed for story purposes) Furries, Anime, bad writing, one line posts, bad communication, poorly thought out posts, disrespect..oh face it I am a bitch.

Frequency: I check my threads and pm's usually once a day or every other when I work. I have a full time job and well over 40 hours a week, but on my days off I tend to be on rather frequently. For those I have gotten to know I will gladly share my YIM so I can be reached.

Additional Notes: Respect begets respect.

Orientation: Straight

Power Exchange: I find I like and enjoy playing the submissive roles. But in saying that I have done things where I am the dom female. So I guess open to many ideas

Race: Don't care

Body Type Myself well I guess one would say a BBW but heck this is roleplay right?

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutantions: I have never really put much thought into this one. But I am open minded so might be willing to try.

Settings Depends on the story really

Likes/Kinks Well happy with straight romantic type things, chance/random encounters. I do like playing submissive roles with an element of BDSM. Threesomes are another fave were there is slight reluctance

Hard Limits Incest, Urine/poo play. Heavy Violence, Underage, animals gross things lol

Availability Pretty much most days Mon-Fri but weekends are off and on.

Just a side note very new to the world of SRP be kind and may edit this down the line.

Eleiscion

Gender: Female. I am female, I play female, that's how it goes.

Orientation: I will happily play straight characters and will willingly play bisexual characters, especially submissive to women. I would not be against a f/f role play, but I might suck at it.

Power Exchange: Submissive for the most part. I can play gently dominant as well, but I prefer to explore uneven power dynamics.

Race: I am willing to play all forms of -American and Historical European. If left to my own devices, I will play something in the Northern European American arena, with occasional forays into African-American or Asian-American.

Body Type Willowy to curvy, petite to tall, I like trying on new people.

Alternate races, fantasy races, furry, mutants: I'm a fan of the dark and supernatural as well as classic high fantasy and science fiction. Super powers and psychic powers are also welcome. In general, I prefer human, near human, or highly anthropomorphic sorts of beings - people with interesting additions rather than wholly alien/animal beings.

Settings: I like understanding a world, whether it be modern day, historical, or fantasy of some sort or another. I can't say that there is any setting I would dislike, though I have a preference for post apocalyptic (with or without zombies) and modern day plus supernatural (think Dresden, Buffy or White Wolf RPGs).

Likes and kinks: Domination, Coercion, just about anything with a power imbalance and depth of thought. Blackmail, dirty cops, kidnapping, professors/students, boss/secretary, big brother/little sister, patron/artist, doctor/patient..the list of permutations is endless. I like to write stories where people in positions of authority abuse those they have power over in manipulative or violent ways. I like to make naughty versions of classic fairy tales. I like playing what if games and world building. I'm a fan of passion and violence and surprise and wonder and yielding. Its easier to talk about what kinks I am not willing to explore rather than the ones I am.

Limits: No kids, animals, things that belong in a toilet, dead bodies or eating people. Limited infidelity.

Availability: I'm an insomniac who works full time, common business hours. I will generally be on in the early evenings Eastern US time, posting at least once a week, probably several times, but can't guarantee daily. Some days will be more active than others.

Other Notes: I can't spell for the life of me. I have a thing for well executed written styles. I generally try to echo the pace and person of my writing partner and I rarely have a plan for where I'm trying to go with any given story, though I can be happy to talk a story over with my partner. I prefer one on one stories to large groups. Getting PMs always makes me smile.

Currently, my story thoughts are leaning toward how far down the rabbit hole can one go with a semi willing partner (shocking, I'm usually very into non-con) - very obedient wife dealing with more and more extreme requests form her husband, mind control, that kind of thing.

I'm also hoping to do a thread where I can play a genie. Being a wish granter is very fascinating to me right now.

Last edited:

Orientation:Straight

Power Exchange: I'm a big fan, with a strong dominant streak.

Race mostly human. I am white, in RL, but I'm not bothered about playing anything.

Body Type Depends on the role. My default is a long and coily dragon, or a tall and lean man, but I'm really up for trying anything.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutantions: Yes. I love women, whether they be elves, aliens, or anything. At times I like to play a dragon.

Settings Almost any setting is OK with me, though if it's a specific world (like Middle Earth, or the Star Wars universe, or anything like that) count on me not to know details.

Likes/Kinks I like rough sex, force and heavy-handed seduction. I like reluctance and manipulation. I like mind control and training. I like romance and tenderness too. I like submissive partners and humiliation.

Hard Limits No absolute limits for roleplay that I can think of, except what is banned by the site. If the story goes there, I'll probably follow.

Availability Mostly on weekdays, but subject to RL, which can be messy.

Age: I assume i'm mostly just be human anyways, in which case 18-35

Orientation: only hetero situations

Power Exchange: I'd probably do anything from casually equal in the power side of things, to very demanding. possibly a shift once things started happening. willing to play around with this a bit though. It'd be interesting to play dom

Race: primarily caucasian, but no objection to playing other races/nationalities if requested. I'm new to this idea. but I'm open

Bodytype: anything from average, to muscularly athletic. not interested in playing short characters. anything of average adult height to really tall. I have primarily an idea of playing characters that are well taken care of in teh physical department

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: i'd likely play any humanoid type character... Elf, Angel, Vulcan, etc that type. I am into fantasy so i'd probably be willing to play around with that type of idea since that opens worlds of possibility. also willing to play characters with special abilities or characters from existing canon material. IE Joker/Harley.

Settings: since my primary fantasies exist in the real world in likely to semi likely scenarios that's where I estimate most of my threads will be. but after looking around and letting my imagination corrupt my good nature all the more. I am now thinking of having some adventures in space, history, and fantasy style locations and situations... oh yes *twirls mustache

Likes/kinks: OOOH this is where I get to have a little fun, WEELLLLL My characters at least while I lose my SRP virginity are likely just gonna be in it for some casual sex or getting lucky. Probably nothing of a committal type of thing right away. As I get more comfortable basically being and E Man Whore I'd likely go into situations where I can have meaningful sex as an expression of love, and also just to plain fuck cuz well... it's sex, (who needs a better reason amiright?) I want my characters to do all sorts of different things once they got going. I'd likely be the one to start or to suggest in my threads, but I'm willing and also want to in some threads be pushed around. I;d likely say something along the lines of "yes mistress" and later on take over and be demanding. I'm still new at all this so as shitty of a profile this is now I'll likely edit this once I know my way around. My kinks include (but are by no means limited to) (and I'd likely be in "charge" of these situations) coercion/blackmail/abduction/slavery/captivity, rough sex, battery/implements/spanking/etc, tattoos/branding/marks/collars/bondage, humiliation/objectification/psychological torture/etc, choking/asphyxia, /spitting/facials/etc. Dirty talking / sex in public// tearing off clothing/ oral/handjobs /kinky blindfolds/ handcuffs

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals/furries/whatevers, necro, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, graphic gore Anal, blood, nothing even reminiscent of two girls one cup, nothing incredibly brutal in violent nature, no violent rape,

Availability: limited, I have to be careful where I can be RP-ing, but I know how to keep reliability when I have a thread going. I'm very interested in getting started in RP-ing here. I also RP on other sites as well. and that occupies a good deal of my internet time. I am excited to get off this site... I mean get off here. I mean... you know what I mean ;)

maybe one of you experienced ladies jusr needs to take advantage of me.

Age: Mid-20s; will play 19 at the youngest (I'm uncomfortable/disturbed with anything less) and 40 at the oldest (I'm unfamiliar with anything older, and would feel a bit awkward portraying such).

Orientation: Hetero.

Power exchange: I am as comfortable being with a powerful, aggressive and take-charge woman as I am with a soft-spoken, gentle female. By and large, though, I prefer equality between the two parties and aggressive women with attitude. Kink-wise, I'm purely vanilla with spice, and are neutral or outright disinterested towards hardcore kinks. Though I do admit that the concept of vanilla is a bit lacking, you know: Deceit, seductive mind-games, erotic teasing, one trying to drive each other into a frenzy with nothing but words and gentle touches...FuckFantasy phrases it far better on her post than I: "It irks me that any scenario not involving a master/mistress and sub is equated with a dull, tedious interaction. I'm turned on by sex with strangers, public settings, manipulation, coercion, reluctance, spontaneity, and any combination thereof...none of that translates as boring to me."

Race: Up until just now, I never really took this into consideration, as it made zero difference as to the personalities of my various characters. But I guess...white? ^^''

Settings: I like modern, fantasy (whether D&D-esque or something like Rokugan/Legend of the Five Rings) and superhero settings above all else.

Body type: Men that are fit with some definition indicating fairly-regular exercise, but nothing grossly muscular or anything like that.

Alternate species/fantasy species/furries/mutations: I prefer humans, humanoids and elves, and I am fond of both demons and angels. As for the others, thank you but no thank you.

Likes/kinks: Storywise, I like a mix of plot and smut. Regarding kinks, I like vanilla with spice. Some things I love include public sex with the possibility of being caught, strong-minded women, role reversal (the "good" demure girl becoming a seductress), women in various costumes (businesswomen, soldiers, police officers, etc.), playfulness, passionate sex (biting, growling, torn/flayed clothing, nails raking down the arms and/or back, one partner's body pressed against the nearest hard surface), light bondage, women wearing pantyhose and/or stockings, breast/ass/foot worship, spanking, dirty talking, seductive mind games, blackmail/coercion, photography/voyuerism and other things. I'm also fond of realistic romance (the couple growing together, dealing with each other's quirks, busting each other’s proverbial chops in a playful way, etc.).
But in all my RPs, I wish there to be mutual consent (I don't do rape/non-con at all), an undercurrent of love and affection (even if my partner's being handcuffed and whipped by his dominant lover for speaking out of turn, it's not out of malice or cruelty), sensuality, snark and humor. (A full list of my favored kinks can be found here.)

Hard limits: I don't want to deal with one-liners, atrocious spelling/grammar, l33t/text speak or those who don't contribute to the story. Beyond the generally disliked kinks (ageplay/minors, toilet-related kinks, beastiality, vore, vomit, necrophilia, etc.), I have no interest in furries, rape/non-con, darkly serious/angsty/grimdark/dystopian plotlines, abuse and excessive angst/wangst.

Other Stuff: I wish to find an articulate, detailed and creative partner who writes at least a paragraph per post and uses proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. (As for what I bring, here is a non-erotic writing sample from my Journal.) I don't seek perfection, but I do demand effort. If you're no longer interested in the RP, simply tell me so we can work something out; I prefer honesty to your forcing yourself to continue out of some obligation. (This doesn't mean I appreciate partners simply going AWOL without warning.)
My Journal--the link also located in my signature--contains various plotlines I'd be interested in playing, writing sample and all that good stuff. (I'm also willing to RP through AIM, YIM, E-mail or Google Docs.) I promise that I don't bite if approached, and I hope that everyone here has their desires--RP and otherwise--fulfilled. Hunt fearlessly! ^^

Last edited:

Orientation: I suppose I'm technically bisexual, but I have a strong preference for men and typically only toy with other girls when a guy is around (their reactions turn me on ;)). I've never written a purely lesbian scene, but wouldn't be entirely against it.

Power Exchange:
I tend to play sub... I've played dom before and was told I did it well, but I suspect he was just being nice to me (I have NO CLUE when it comes to the world of bondage and S&M, so I feel really handicapped playing dom). But really, I write a character however I think she should be, both dom and sub.

Race: Human and usually Caucasian by default unless the story specifically calls for something else.

Body Type: Completely depends on the needs of the story. I'm currently playing in the Valentine Productions story where my character is a porn star, so naturally she's curvy and large-breasted. However, in the past I have mostly played very petite girls. But like with everything else it depends on what the needs of the story are -- I'd have no reservations playing any body type, BBW or willowy, it's all good. :D

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutantions: I've never played a "furry" or alien or what have you, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying it some day if the right partners and story came along.

Settings: Pretty much anything. I'm a big Star Wars geek and know enough Trek and Lord of the Rings to be dangerous. One of my all-time favorite stories was an erotic Comic Book roleplay. I don't know much about comics, but if my partners are willing to forgive that, I might be willing to give a comics setting a try.

Likes/Kinks: I like anything taboo and especially love scenarios where I'm directed or ordered into acts. It doesn't necessarily need to be a submissive bondage situation though. For example, I really like playing the role of a pornstar because sometimes I worry about putting into words some of the kinky things in my head, but if there's a "director" there ordering me to do this, suck that, etc then it puts me at ease and allows me to write a little more naughtily than I otherwise would. But really the key is taboo sex acts. If it's something I can get in the "real world", I don't need it here. ;)

Oh, it should be worth mentioning I also really like group sex.

Hard Limits:
I'm pretty sure all of my absolute limits are already forbidden by the forums.

Availability: Very shaky during the weekdays as my work schedule can change, but I should be able to get a post or two in on the weekends.

Possible Story Ideas!
I used to play a fair bit over at a couple Yahoo Groups and have a number of storylines that either never got off the ground or ended too soon. So here is a list of plots I've been involved with in the past, and could again if anyone is interested. In fairness, at least two-thirds of them were not my idea, so I can't take any credit (or blame if you don't like them ;)).

Family Blackmail: A mother and daughter are forced to be the sex slaves of their husband's/father's business partners in exchange for evidence to keep him from prison.

Gotham City Strippers: One of Gotham's most famous strip clubs specializes in dancers who cosplay as famous superheroes, and perform 'private shows' for villains looking to take out their frustrations on the next best thing to their real foes. One day an actual heroine decides the best way to get close to her enemies is to audition for a job there!

The Kennel: A young girl is kidnapped and sold to a ring of sex slavers known as "The Kennel".

The Nymph: A young, naive wood nymph finds herself stranded and on the run from those who would exploit her (either as a source of magic, as a trophy, etc). This could either be a traditional Fantasy setting, or Modern Fantasy.

Paradise Productions: Life behind the scenes at the world's most famous Porn studio is almost as hot as what they put on the screen!

Super Brothel: A team of comic book super villains open a whorehouse that secretly harnesses sexual energy for use in their nefarious plans. Heroes are captured and put to work.

Undercover: A detective can't get the upper hand on the mafia don he's investigating, so he convinces his girlfriend to "get on the inside" by seducing one of his men and fucking her way up to him.

The Whore's Daughter: A local prostitute finds herself in jail (and threatened by her biggest customer -- a senator) and her daughter raises money for her legal fees the only way she knows how -- by taking over the family business!

Those are just brief samples, but if you would like to hear more or want to join me in writing one, just let me know! :kiss:

Last edited:

Orientation: I suppose I'm technically bisexual, but I have a strong preference for men and typically only toy with other girls when a guy is around (their reactions turn me on ;)). I've never written a purely lesbian scene, but wouldn't be entirely against it.

Power Exchange:
I tend to play sub... I've played dom before and was told I did it well, but I suspect he was just being nice to me (I have NO CLUE when it comes to the world of bondage and S&M, so I feel really handicapped playing dom). But really, I write a character however I think she should be, both dom and sub.

Race: Human and usually Caucasian by default unless the story specifically calls for something else.

Body Type: Completely depends on the needs of the story. I'm currently playing in the Valentine Productions story where my character is a porn star, so naturally she's curvy and large-breasted. However, in the past I have mostly played very petite girls. But like with everything else it depends on what the needs of the story are -- I'd have no reservations playing any body type, BBW or willowy, it's all good. :D

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutantions: I've never played a "furry" or alien or what have you, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying it some day if the right partners and story came along.

Settings: Pretty much anything. I'm a big Star Wars geek and know enough Trek and Lord of the Rings to be dangerous. One of my all-time favorite stories was an erotic Comic Book roleplay. I don't know much about comics, but if my partners are willing to forgive that, I might be willing to give a comics setting a try.

Likes/Kinks: I like anything taboo and especially love scenarios where I'm directed or ordered into acts. It doesn't necessarily need to be a submissive bondage situation though. For example, I really like playing the role of a pornstar because sometimes I worry about putting into words some of the kinky things in my head, but if there's a "director" there ordering me to do this, suck that, etc then it puts me at ease and allows me to write a little more naughtily than I otherwise would. But really the key is taboo sex acts. If it's something I can get in the "real world", I don't need it here. ;)

Oh, it should be worth mentioning I also really like group sex.

Hard Limits:
I'm pretty sure all of my absolute limits are already forbidden by the forums.

Availability: Very shaky during the weekdays as my work schedule can change, but I should be able to get a post or two in on the weekends.

Welcome to the lounge, you'll be quite a new delicacy

My Sexual Role-Playing Profile

Gender: Male in real life. I switch characters a lot and play a male about two thirds of the time.

My E-Mail is pertweefan (at) yahoo.com. I am open to e-mail based solo games for those that don't like forums as much.

Orientation: I am straight, but I have a strange interest in gay (not lesbian) culture. I like writing lesbians scenes though. (I am a guy after all.) Gay scenes do not bother me to read and I have written a few, though they don't excite me, except for the artistry of the writing.

Power Exchange: switch- It depends upon what character I am playing.

Race: White, Black, Hispanic. I am not against writing for other races, but they would be a stretch for me.

Body Type: It does not matter.

Alternate races, fantasy races, furry, mutants: I prefer a humanoid form with one set of breasts and genitalia, most of the time, but I go with what the story needs. I like characters that can switch genders, ghosts and ugly monsters who are more human than they seem. I like girls with cat ears, tails and whiskers, who are still mostly human. Anthropomorphic animals are fine, as long as I am the animal and someone else is a human, or we are both anthropomorphic.

Settings: Any. I am more about big, colorful characters, comedy and grittiness, than I am about the setting.

Likes and kinks: Colorful language. Group Games. Non-traditional beauties. Lurid tales involving violence, mystery and dark alleys. Very broad and silly comedy.

Limits: No kids. No dead bodies, urine, fecal material or vore. I do not like outright rape. I know people who have been raped and it is not entertaining for me. Anal does not really interest me either, but I am not dead set against it.

Availability: It really varies a lot. Moderate?

Other Notes: I write really long posts, at times. My spelling sucks and I sometimes write on a phone and edit later.

I like broad comedy games with adventure, but I also like gritty realistic ones. Those are my two preferred styles. If they can be mixed a bit, then that is grand.

I prefer games with well developed characters, actual plots, violence and/or action and some sort of goal. Social games, such as mansions, beach resorts and snow lodges, do not interest me as much, unless there is a cereal killer on the loose, or genetically altered demonic alien changlings from an alternative dimension are building robot replicas of the locals, in an attempt to establish a foothold in our dimension.

Last edited:

Age: 18 and up, but that's what this forum requires anyways.

Orientation: I've really only written female/male scenes before and am most comfortable with that, but wouldn't be opposed to writing female/female or f/f/m for the right person/story.

Power Exchange: I'm pretty much used to writing in what would probably be considered sub, but honestly I just write female characters as I see them - realistically - which involves both sub and dom at certain points, but never anything hard dom. When it comes to anything BDSM or "rough", I'm definitely a sub. I can take the reins in a story or in a relationship, but not like "that".

Race: I'm pretty open, but typically stick to my own, since I'm Caucasian.

Bodytype: I tend to write for slim, slender, or curvy girls. I am not very comfortable writing as a big woman. I'm down with being in shape and little.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm open to it under the right circumstances.

Settings: I prefer more modern settings, but again would be open to working with a great story in other settings.

Likes/kinks: I like taboo situations of all types, in as non-cliche way as possible. Twists and different elements that make a story interesting and keep things interesting - that turns me on. I like bro/sis, dom/sub, kidnapping, non-consent, teacher/student, and being innocently seductive.

Big turn ons for thread partners: A partner who can write with good grammar, spelling, and generally lengthy. I don't like to just repeat the same things over and over again. If we're both contributing and continuing the story, that will make me incredibly happy. (And the more you post, the better!)

Hard limits: No blood play or bathroom play. If you're into one-liners, straight to sex stories, bad grammar & spelling, or can't stick to 1st person or 3rd person (going back and forth), I'm not down.

Availability: I'm generally available morning & evening for a bit, as well as weekends. Can occasionally post during the day.

Other Stuff: Love throwing around ideas!

New and ready to write!

Well I'm quite new to the forums although I've been a lurker on the site and forums for some time now. I've been roleplaying over forums and private chat for well over ten years now so I'm a rather experienced roleplayer. I figured this would be a good way for me to introduce myself too! :)

Gender: While I am female, I have no qualms playing both male and female characters.

Orientation: I do not mind playing heterosexual, bisexual as well as lesbian characters. I would not play male on male however as that would be out of my comfort zone (aka I never roleplayed that and I honestly don't think I'd be very good at it.)

Power Exchange: Playing female characters, I do prefer the submissive woman or, if you will, the victim (I think it's evident I do enjoy non-conscent quite a lot!). As a male character, I can play both the submissive and dominant character as necessary.

Bodytype: I'm small and curvy with good sized breasts I like to show off (hey I'm still young and I'll flaunt it for as long as I can! ;) ). That being said, when it comes to roleplaying, I can play any size as necessary, although I usually play small women and big, muscled men.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm a huge geek so in most cases I can play pretty much anything as long as you make it clear what you want. In all honesty, unless I see what you're looking for, it's hard for me to accept or decline as I've USUALLY played humans. The only thing I will not roleplay are furries. Anything else, contact me and we'll see what can be done!

Settings: I'm very flexible on that. Be it on a spaceship, modern times, or in a cave before civilization, I can adapt rather well.

Likes/Kinks: I am a total submissive. Being taken by a strong man who has been lusting over me for so long he's lost his mind is something that drives me wild. Being told I'm a "good girl" when I finally give in and submit is an incredible turn on for me. And so if you ask me to play a male character, chances are that character will be a dominant character (unless asked otherwise). I do also enjoy light BDSM, like being tied up by the wrists for example.

Roleplaywise, I like to really get into the character's minds. It isn't just about the physical but also the psychological, the thoughts that go through their head. It can enable such character development and attachment and makes things more enjoyable for me.

Hard Limits: Children (although that would be against the rules but I'd rather put it out there :p ), animals and furries, vomit/water works (or anything similar), necro, incest, extreme and heavy torture, bad characters/plots/writing, one liners, very long waits between posts (life happens, so PLEASE either don't jump in if you don't think you'll have the time, or PM me if you can't post for a while so I know). Don't bother PM'ing me with with ideas that appear in my hard limits. I get those a lot, hence why I put incest in bold :p lol

Availability: Generally during evenings. I will sometimes check from my phone during the day, but making a post from my phone is unlikely.

Other noteworthy things: While I can roleplay in groups, I would much rather play no more than two characters otherwise it just gets confusing for me. I can play NPC's if necessary but when it comes to actual PC's, it's best to keep a low count.

Also I will ONLY rp on the forums. Don't PM me to have a Yahoo/MSN/E-Mail rp. :) Thank you!

Luv,
Alicia

Last edited:
Seems like this is the thing to do for RPers, so here goes...

Gender: Male, not against playing tg or female but those will be a new stretch for me.

Orientation: I'm most comfortable with hetero relationships but look forward to writing something more bi-sexual. A pure gay character would be a stretch.

Power Exchange: In a power exchange story I'd prefer to play dominant, but (are you sensing a theme here?) with the right partner I'd enjoy switching. I'm also very comfortable in a more vanilla/equal scenario.

Race: Human and usually Caucasian works for me.

Body Type: In real life I've always been heavy, but it's fun to imagine myself as different, so this is open.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutantions: I'm a big sci-fi and fantasy fan so I've probably got some knowledge of just about any scenario you can think up. But if you try to spin up a RP starring the "rock creature" from the original Star Trek it might get boring LOL.

Settings: Wide open. It's called fiction for a reason!

Likes/Kinks: I'll try anything once, but I get particularly keyed up for non-consent, some bdsm storylines, and age play. I'm in an incest story right now that's fun.

Hard Limits: Site limits plus scat, extreme mutilation, necro.

Availability: It depends. When I'm working from home I can dash off a post about anytime. If I'm working with a client, not so much. But you can count on me for almost daily at a minimum.

So it took me a while to finally work up the nerve, but after some gentle prodding from a friend I have decided put myself out there and make a few more rp partners. I figured here would be a good place to start.

Age: I like to play my age bracket, 25-40. Naive is just not my thing anymore so the the ditsy 18-year-old is not someone I enjoy playing. I like my characters with a few scars from life's battles.

Orientation: I'm bi so whatever's clever.

Power Exchange: Depends on my character, though I have no interest in hardcore bdsm. And if the story calls for D/s relationship, I much prefer the sensual kind. I have no interest in humiliating or hurting you so I would expect the same.

Race: While I prefer playing African American women, because I am one, I don't mind playing characters of other races respectfully. READ:No stereotypes. Please and thank you.:D

Bodytype: I'm a tall curvy girl so I like to play that way.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm more than willing to play any humanoid being. Though my favorite nonhuman characters are always vampires, I am quite interested in roleplaying any other mystical being. Not so much into fur but being a mutant intrigues me.

Settings: With this I'm flexible, but I'm finding that I get bored with the real world pretty easily so in less there's some sort of taboo twist then I'll probably decline any modern day human on human scenario. All I ask is that if my partner has specific ideals on the way the world will work in a given rp that I be clued in as much as possible.

Likes/kinks: I am a pleaser, no matter the role I am pretty much into what my partner is as long as it doesn't conflict with my hard limits. But if you're the type who needs specifics...
  • Bisexuality of all kinds
  • Light bondage
  • Anal of all kinds
  • rimming
  • Toys
  • Groups but not gangbangs(Unless my female character is watching/supervising a male character with other men)
  • aggressive men
  • submissive and aggressive women
  • incest with a few qualifiers
  • sloppy oral including deep throat
  • cum-swallowing, creampies, fletching, snowballing, showers from the neck down
  • watersports with a few qualifiers
  • spanking/paddling
  • CMNF...if that's a thing:eek:
  • choking
  • fingering
  • Sexual exploration
  • Beards
  • Tattoos

Hard limits: Rape and nonconsent, minors, poop, puke, blood (in less it relates to vampires or like beings), humiliation, race play, animals, and co-writers with God complex(I'll write my own characters. If you wanted to do it yourself, don't srp. Write a story. That's fun too.:D )

Writing Style: All thread based SRP will be written in third person. PM SRPs are up for discussion.

Availability: I do have a day job so I reply always as soon as I can. It can be as often as daily to as little as once a week, but it also depends on my partner. If it takes you 4 days to replay, tha might be how long it takes me. Prompt well-written replies always yield better results.

Last edited:
I figure I've posted enough on the boards for people to get a handle on how I write, so I guess it's time to tackle this as well if... IF... someone is interested.

===== === =====

embarassedlaugh.gif

Age: Anything less than 18 is too young, anything over 40 is too old.

Orientation: Straight as an arrow unless I'm playing a lesbian!
lol.gif

Power Exchange: Generally dominant, though a good enough partner can convince me to give up some measure of control.

Race: Being a child of a bastard culture, I think I can convincingly play a great lot of both Occidental and Oriental races. Unless, you know, you play either the Extreme Sociology or Linguistics Card, in which case you're just being obsessive-compulsive. Or mean. Or both. In which case, du kannst mir mal an den Sack fassen!
lol.gif

Bodytype: The average body type is more my taste, 'cause it's what I have. I'll definitely have problems if we shift to extremes, so best avoid those.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I've played just about any humaniod lifeform there is. (Not here, of course.) I have played as a tentacle monster as well, as something insectoid, as sentient fog, and as a tiger furry (werewolves don't count as furries, though, right?). I guess as long as my partner hits the right notes, we could get to play music.

Settings: As before, if my partner can convince me to build whatever world she likes, I can play it. I think. I am on a medieval fantasy rut these days, though, so modern and SF settings are liable to catch my eye better.

Likes/kinks: Apart from regular ol' in-and-outing: Light bdsm and all that that entails. Nonconsensual sex. Anal. Daddy/daughter. (tchyeah.
embarassedlaugh.gif
) Someone has deliciously introduced me to non-blood related brother/sister sex, so someone with a similar bit of talent might possibly get me to do that again. Rough sex.

Hard limits: Site limits, obviously. Scat, bestiality, necrophilia, mutilation... Mother/son is off the map, as well as any bodily fluid other than a woman's "juices." (I can play vampires, though. But I tend to gloss over the whole drinky-drinky part.) Extremely violent sex. Hard BDSM (Not for any moral quibbles but because I honestly don't have a lot of experience in that, and I don't want to gyp RP partners.) Horrible Grammar --seriously. Abuse commas and conjunctions all you want (I know I do
embarassedlaugh.gif
) but have. it. make. sense.

Availability: My current job as a book editor ("Ah," the peanut gallery exclaims, enlightened. "That explains the grammar fixation.") allows me to theoretically spend nearly 12 hours a day online. Feel free to disturb me. There are times when the wordswordswords can be a bit daunting and I appreciate a good fapfapfap sandwiched in between work hours.
naughty.gif

===== === =====

Sorry. I tend to ramble when I'm bored.
embarassedlaugh.gif
I reserve ther right, of course, to edit this when I'm more sane/less sleep-deprived.
thumb.gif
thumb.gif
thumb.gif

Last edited:
Back