Squirting?

Twice over the last couple of sex sessions we've had, the wife has gotten so worked up, she starts orgasming/squirting, and can't stop. The last time we kept it going her breathless saying, "I can't stop, I can't stop...!" I couldn't help it and eventually chuckled and she started laughing, I mean it was awesome, and hot, but she sounded funny cumming like that. Good times. I can only imagine her in a three way getting off like that.

I almost passed out like that in a three way. Congratulations!

Thing is, I’d always wanted to do it but when I tried it didn’t work and then it happened by accident! Are you enjoying it? Like you I now seem to squirt nearly every time I orgasm. I like the way it feels, but it can be a bit inconvenient sometimes. 😀

After the first couple times, I did some research. Great articles and video around.
I am a gusher, but once, hubby was standing and I was on the edge of the bed. He slapped my clit and I squirted him in the chest. It was such a shock, we both cracked up laughing,
Now we try to recreate it.

I have known that I am able to squirt for a long time now. It never used to happen that often but I realize it only happens when I am *extremely* turned on and very comfortable with my partner or really into what I am doing.

My question is this- how common is it for squirting to occur without orgasm? I've had two instances recently where I am extremely turned on and as I am being initially penetrated I squirt. Orgasm isn't far behind but they are definitely separate.

If you read the research, they do not have to be tied together. Women orgasm from different parts of the body, clitoral, vaginal. anal. Etc., squirting is triggered by the clit adjacent area around the base. If you think of a male with two balls, two vas deferens leading to 1 ureter. Then compare your clit. Where the two become 1 at the base of the clit is my trigger spot. Tissue swells and hubby or I massage it. Oral and some intercourse positions do the same.

Back