Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to walk into a room and see this. The things I would love to do......

So would I.

But to be quite honest. If it came as a surprise, I do not really know what I would do.
(It would certainly depend on "who" and "where")

First time

I was tied up spread eagle yesterday for the first time ever. I cringed at the idea of how exposed I was, and thank God I was blindfolded. It is a feeling of total and utter vulnerability for sure.

This would so facilitate standing coitus... What a lovely thought!

Would facilitate, "Tell me what you'll do if I let you down, bitch!" She is on her toes, obviously strained. Been there: she'll agree to anything about now.

I was tied up spread eagle yesterday for the first time ever. I cringed at the idea of how exposed I was, and thank God I was blindfolded. It is a feeling of total and utter vulnerability for sure.
Glad you were able to have a fantasy come true! And thank you for sharing your experience with us -- if you would like to provide more details, I'm sure you'll have a very attentive audience here! ;)

Would facilitate, "Tell me what you'll do if I let you down, bitch!" She is on her toes, obviously strained. Been there: she'll agree to anything about now.
I love images of women "on their toes" from emotional and/or physical "stimuli" ... :devil: ;)

Solo female:
belt of anticipation
negligee
anxious
water sacrifice (just because it's interesting/different, not because it's practical)(unless you have mermaid/merman fantasies)

Solo male:
warrior bedslave
upside-down
red ropes

Couples:
girl on girl
guy on guy
girl on guy
guy on girl

Another terrific set of photos, Cabiela! :D

Especially this one:
https://38.media.tumblr.com/be75219efb8947f838339342125f358d/tumblr_mxar4hMMWE1rdlsv8o1_500.jpg
I have to admit that my masochistic side would love for me to be in this "predicament"! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back