Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.

You don't have to ask me twice!

tumblr_mqpxs7zjTz1r87gdto1_500.gif

You provide such excellent material for which I can suggest upon. ;)

(Yes, I realize I ended that sentence with a preposition. Spank me.) :cattail:

That's the minimum punishment for that type of lapse on a literary site, of all places. You should be thankful you didn't use a dangling participle!

Why isn't he stopping? Can't he tell it's driving me crazy?!

If only I hadn't agreed to let him put this stupid ball gag in my mouth I'd be able to promise him that I'll agree to absolutely anything he wants if he would just please stop! :rolleyes:

(first words out of my mouth when he does finally take off that ball gag: "Anything! Anything you want! Just name it!" :devil: :D )

If only I hadn't agreed to let him put this stupid ball gag in my mouth I'd be able to promise him that I'll agree to absolutely anything he wants if he would just please stop! :rolleyes:

(first words out of my mouth when he does finally take off that ball gag: "Anything! Anything you want! Just name it!" :devil: :D )

That'd be a show worth watching. :cool:

Hmmm ... I wonder if this is driving her absolutely insane? There's only one way to find out -- I can remove that ball gag. But on the other hand, it would be quite thrilling to see a woman actually pass out from endless orgasmic convulsions ... :devil: :D

I'm not so sure about this one. Depending on the ties to the wrists this looks dangerous.

Really, You don't say. Well I guess I'd better postpone our planned trip to the forest until it's been tested on some crash test dummies. :eek:

It's ok, I think he's gone. He must have just stumbled into here by mistake, after all he is seeking a "No Strings Attached" relationship. :D
Whew! Good to know. :)

~bends over and reaches for my stash under the bench~

And this would be an example of a "Strings Attached" relationship. ;)

So, it comes down to your waging grammatical warfare for masochistic gain. ;)
Well, when you put it like that...

Damn straight! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back