Spotify playlists

One that I created called "Easy Listening". It's a huge pot luck of songs I grew up with and new songs that I like. The title is ironic, because there is very little on it that's "easy"...LOL

Spotify's "Wrapped" came out yesterday. According to their statistics, I've listened to Spotify for 94,823 minutes (1580 hours) in the last year. I rated higher than 98% of other Spotify listeners.

My SO doesn't know this: I ogle and cherish nude pictures a homely woman emails me of herself, and I want to send her my nudes back.

Does anyone play a Spotify “game” with others?

The premise is you make a playlist, and the recipient infers something from the song titles or lyrics and then responds in kind.
I didn’t know this was a thing, but my wife participates in a group that makes these playlists. Some very sexually charged I might add!😉

Does anyone play a Spotify “game” with others?

The premise is you make a playlist, and the recipient infers something from the song titles or lyrics and then responds in kind.
I didn’t know this was a thing, but my wife participates in a group that makes these playlists. Some very sexually charged I might add!😉
I've not heard of this game.

Back