South East UK Roll Call

just dropping into this SE thread to say hello to other southies. east london all my life, and not one of those godawful 'essex birds' from the only way is... show.

have a good one ;)

just dropping into this SE thread to say hello to other southies. east london all my life, and not one of those godawful 'essex birds' from the only way is... show.

have a good one ;)
welcome to the thread good to see another gorgeous girl from the SE....and you don't look old at all from what I can see ;) am up in London in a few weeks!! yay!!

welcome to the thread good to see another gorgeous girl from the SE....and you don't look old at all from what I can see ;) am up in London in a few weeks!! yay!!

aw, you little flatterer :rolleyes:

i'm 52, a grandmother, and recently handed back the keys as a mod to the poetry forum here. not a crumbly yet, but i'm not here to cramp the style of you lot :D

Ji chip bitty

Guess you are not always sedate, being on this site...? I like countryfile, amongst other things!

No one cramps anyone's style. X

aw, you little flatterer :rolleyes:

i'm 52, a grandmother, and recently handed back the keys as a mod to the poetry forum here. not a crumbly yet, but i'm not here to cramp the style of you lot :D
You look amazing, would love to chat sometime if interested? Xx :kiss:

Not sure if I fall into theL dirty old man" box...having seen your profile I think I probably do! X

Back